Oklahoma City woman trades sex for case of chips

There are 25 comments on the Free Republic story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Oklahoma City woman trades sex for case of chips. In it, Free Republic reports that:

A woman pleaded no contest last week to prostitution charges, accused of agreeing to be paid for services with a box of chips by a man who said he was a Frito-Lay employee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Why haven't they arrested those nasty, dirty men here that buys sex? That includes some of the illegal Mexicans too!
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 30, 2009
Zena Princess wrote:
Why haven't they arrested those nasty, dirty men here that buys sex? That includes some of the illegal Mexicans too!
The reason the cops leave them alone is because the men soliciting for illegal street sex are mostly Democrats. Do you know what busting the Democrat Governor of Oklahoma would do to a police officer's job?
Fred Buck

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2009
Speaking of less goverment, it would seem Larry Craig gives it away for free.
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jun 30, 2009
There are standing orders for Oklahoma cops to NEVER pull over the democrat governor's car when he's cruising. Even if his tail lights are broken and he's smoking a bong while driving!

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2009
Tony wrote:
There are standing orders for Oklahoma cops to NEVER pull over the democrat governor's car when he's cruising. Even if his tail lights are broken and he's smoking a bong while driving!
You know what Tony; this is freaking me out....although I was ready for the truth...although it's hard to take. Sometime we gotta do that. Thank you for being so honest with me. We'll all be doing stuff later.....
Fred Buck

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2009
OklaHOma freak show. I would be proud to know what proof you have that our governor is drug user and I would be careful in your response fruitloop.
Tony

Buckeye, AZ

#7 Jul 1, 2009
FYI, there are standing orders in every state to avoid pulling over the governor, even if they are smoking bongs. I happened to see this one time in Arizona. I was driving with my girlfriend on the highway near Flagstaff and we saw the (ex) Governor Rose Mofford pass us like we were sitting still (I was doing 5 over the speed limit). We could tell it was her because she wore a beehive hairdo, about the only one in the world!

Anyway, ten seconds later a highway patrol car zipped by us with his lights on and he pulled in behind her car. When she slowed down to pull over, he saw who she was. He turned off his lights and kept on driving to the next exit, where he exited without lights or siren.

You might call it "Special Privileges" and it goes with the territory.
Tony

Buckeye, AZ

#8 Jul 1, 2009
BTW, ex Governor Rose Mofford was a Democrat who wore a beehive hairdo. She defaulted into the office because the Democrats attacked the Republican Governor with lawsuits and false accusations that forced him from office. None of the charges or lawsuits had any validity, as the courts found later, but the damage was done.

I'm an independent voter, but when I saw the insane hatred by the Demoncrats against that honest man, I took his side in debates. It was sad to see them spewing such hateful and vicious lies against him, when he had been a hero in World War II. He passed away recently. I think he died of a broken heart from the abuse of the Democrats.

Rose Mofford was the Secretary of State and she automatically was made Governor when the Republican governor was forced from office. She was a loud mouth who did what she was told until the people got a chance to vote her out of office.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#9 Jul 7, 2009
Fred Buck wrote:
OklaHOma freak show. I would be proud to know what proof you have that our governor is drug user and I would be careful in your response fruitloop.
Hehehe....ya know marijuana is legal only in concerts in the biggest outdoor concert...guess where. Guess which Radio station is in control of this....

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Jul 7, 2009
Fred Buck wrote:
OklaHOma freak show. I would be proud to know what proof you have that our governor is drug user and I would be careful in your response fruitloop.
He illegally and immorally charged extra outrageous taxes on tobacco on the workers in Okla. Need LAWSUIT-CLASS!

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#11 Jul 7, 2009
Tony wrote:
FYI, there are standing orders in every state to avoid pulling over the governor, even if they are smoking bongs. I happened to see this one time in Arizona. I was driving with my girlfriend on the highway near Flagstaff and we saw the (ex) Governor Rose Mofford pass us like we were sitting still (I was doing 5 over the speed limit). We could tell it was her because she wore a beehive hairdo, about the only one in the world!
Anyway, ten seconds later a highway patrol car zipped by us with his lights on and he pulled in behind her car. When she slowed down to pull over, he saw who she was. He turned off his lights and kept on driving to the next exit, where he exited without lights or siren.
You might call it "Special Privileges" and it goes with the territory.
Then why haven't we heard from some of these 'bong' salesmen selling them here????? I'd bitch...

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#12 Jul 7, 2009
Tony wrote:
BTW, ex Governor Rose Mofford was a Democrat who wore a beehive hairdo. She defaulted into the office because the Democrats attacked the Republican Governor with lawsuits and false accusations that forced him from office. None of the charges or lawsuits had any validity, as the courts found later, but the damage was done.
I'm an independent voter, but when I saw the insane hatred by the Demoncrats against that honest man, I took his side in debates. It was sad to see them spewing such hateful and vicious lies against him, when he had been a hero in World War II. He passed away recently. I think he died of a broken heart from the abuse of the Democrats.
Rose Mofford was the Secretary of State and she automatically was made Governor when the Republican governor was forced from office. She was a loud mouth who did what she was told until the people got a chance to vote her out of office.
OOooooo....ur right. Republicans are mostly BIG, BIG SINNERS! Guess which ones they are.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#13 Jul 7, 2009
Tony wrote:
FYI, there are standing orders in every state to avoid pulling over the governor, even if they are smoking bongs. I happened to see this one time in Arizona. I was driving with my girlfriend on the highway near Flagstaff and we saw the (ex) Governor Rose Mofford pass us like we were sitting still (I was doing 5 over the speed limit). We could tell it was her because she wore a beehive hairdo, about the only one in the world!
Anyway, ten seconds later a highway patrol car zipped by us with his lights on and he pulled in behind her car. When she slowed down to pull over, he saw who she was. He turned off his lights and kept on driving to the next exit, where he exited without lights or siren.
You might call it "Special Privileges" and it goes with the territory.
Which state you lie in?

Since: Jul 09

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jul 8, 2009
Y'all need to shut the hell up about this. I mean it.

“Il n'est rien de reel...”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Jul 9, 2009
Ew Lawd! This story is certainly fodder for a late night talk show host. I mean, "layin' down for Lays." "Betcha can't eat just one." Need I do more? Truth is stranger than fiction.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#16 Jul 9, 2009
Leave Brittany alone wrote:
Y'all need to shut the hell up about this. I mean it.
And...u r one of SATAN'S servants? Bite me.
edmond mom

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jul 10, 2009
she was selling her body for potato chips? i don't get it...
Roadkill

AOL

#18 Jul 11, 2009
If you saw her you would!
Steve

Edmond, OK

#19 Jul 11, 2009
Sounds like a sorry piece plus several STD's to boot!
Racoon

Edmond, OK

#20 Jul 11, 2009
Leave Brittany alone wrote:
Y'all need to shut the hell up about this. I mean it.
Hun you need to do something with that hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 5 hr hannah 344
Zoo 8 hr Visitor 1
News Downtown Oklahoma City music venue and restaura... 20 hr Ben Hurr 1
News Oklahoma City to host Republican presidential c... Sun BFD 5
Eyebrow Threading (May '12) Sat Shan 16
Review: Labor Finders OKC South OKC South (Jan '13) May 21 lf mgmt 2
Need new connect May 20 Coco6879 3
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]