Is foot fetish weird?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike2012

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2011
I have a foot fetish... I admit it, I love women's feet, but as frequently as I hear about the topic and as much attention as it gets, I can't find any women that will let me enjoy their feet. Is it really that weird of a thing? There are tons of other things I've heard of people having an affinity for that I would consider to be way more "out there". I dunno, comment, or email me with your thoughts. [email protected]

“Where Does It Hurt?”

Since: Nov 11

I'll Fix It

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Mike2012 wrote:
I have a foot fetish... I admit it, I love women's feet, but as frequently as I hear about the topic and as much attention as it gets, I can't find any women that will let me enjoy their feet. Is it really that weird of a thing? There are tons of other things I've heard of people having an affinity for that I would consider to be way more "out there". I dunno, comment, or email me with your thoughts. [email protected]
You fetish is no more weird that any fetish...if you liked sticking your pecker in apple pies, you would think that was normal. Self-assessment and self-deception is something humans are good at.

There are several guys on these threads that would let you diddle their feet....you'll probably figure it out but if you don't....I'll give you their IDs.
Mike2012

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Faith-Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
You fetish is no more weird that any fetish...if you liked sticking your pecker in apple pies, you would think that was normal. Self-assessment and self-deception is something humans are good at.
There are several guys on these threads that would let you diddle their feet....you'll probably figure it out but if you don't....I'll give you their IDs.
Not interested in guys feet, but thanks for the insight. I just kinda start thinking maybe I need to find help getting over it or something.
Snark Sucks Bad

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Mike2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in guys feet, but thanks for the insight. I just kinda start thinking maybe I need to find help getting over it or something.
Don't take anything Faith-Healer here says seriously, man. He's bipolar or retarded. I say, whatever floats your boat. As long as it hurts no one else and doesn't involve children or animals, it's your life. You don't need anyone else's approval.

“Where Does It Hurt?”

I'll Fix It

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Mike2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that posted just after you using some grade school tactic of name stuff claims to have "Popsickle Toes"
Snark Wants Homo Sex

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Faith-Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that posted just after you using some grade school tactic of name stuff claims to have "Popsickle Toes"
WTF? You are a fraggin moron you chump.
Riri

Lamar, OK

#7 Dec 7, 2011
YES
It Is Weird

Different Strokes For Different Folks
I Guess :-)
Mike2012

Meridian, ID

#10 Dec 13, 2011
Riri wrote:
YES
It Is Weird
Different Strokes For Different Folks
I Guess :-)
OK, but why? I mean if it's perfectly fine for a woman to give head, or for us guys to eat women out, what's so out of control about a foot fetish?

I challenge any woman in the world to allow someone to kiss and massage their feet and tell me it is not one of the best feelings they know.

“Where Does It Hurt?”

I'll Fix It

#11 Dec 14, 2011
Mike2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, but why? I mean if it's perfectly fine for a woman to give head, or for us guys to eat women out, what's so out of control about a foot fetish?
I challenge any woman in the world to allow someone to kiss and massage their feet and tell me it is not one of the best feelings they know.
Mikie you rascal...do you have a boner?
Faith Healer Is A Queer

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Faith-Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikie you rascal...do you have a boner?
This proves my screenname correct. LMAO
Faith Healer Is Queer

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Hey, don't copy my screenname, man!
Faith Healer Is A Queer

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Faith Healer Is Queer wrote:
Hey, don't copy my screenname, man!
Sorry Ill think up another one LMAO
Faith Healer Is Queer

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Dec 14, 2011
Faith Healer Is A Queer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ill think up another one LMAO
Don't worry about it. I change mine regularly. Keep the one you have if you want. I swore I was going to start ignoring him anyway.

“Where Does It Hurt?”

I'll Fix It

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Too many cowardly queers trying use the same cowardly name?

Glad you got home OK from your GUB'Ment tiddy job....now you are on the puter at home...what a rich life you must live.
TwinkleToes

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Dec 15, 2011
I could always use a foot massage and if you are good at pedicures, even better!! The vajayjay is off limits though.

Since: Dec 11

Knob Lick, KY

#18 Dec 18, 2011
Yes, very weird.
Mike2012

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2011
You guys have offered approximately zeroooo help lol. I know there is some chick out in okc/edmond that is ok with it, maybe even looking for it, and I'm gonna find her!
Dr Freud

Independence, KS

#20 Dec 28, 2011
Mike2012 wrote:
A foot fetish isn't quite as sick as you are.
Mike2012

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
A foot fetish isn't quite as sick as you are.
What's that supposed to mean? I'm not sick at all. You though, are an asshole for implying so. You know nothing about me, and have no basis, authority, or right to make such statements. I'm an honest, hardworking, caring guy that is simply looking for insight on an afinity that I have. When that became sick, I do not know, and I highly doubt you can tell me in any remotely credible way. So until you can learn to initiate a conversation without insulting myself or anyone else, you can go to hell "Dr. Freud".
Dr Freud

Independence, KS

#22 Dec 29, 2011
Mike2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean? I'm not sick at all. You though, are an asshole for implying so. You know nothing about me, and have no basis, authority, or right to make such statements. I'm an honest, hardworking, caring guy that is simply looking for insight on an afinity that I have. When that became sick, I do not know, and I highly doubt you can tell me in any remotely credible way. So until you can learn to initiate a conversation without insulting myself or anyone else, you can go to hell "Dr. Freud".
I'm still angry about the lousy toe-suck job you gave me after all the drinks I bought you when I picked you up last weekend at Liberty Drug in Norman. Learn to take the whole toe in your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP 23 hr Cotton Eye Joe 2
Angel Tscheter is Fat now!! 23 hr Cotton Eye Joe 24
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sun trade_on 555
News Lawmakers outraged by retired teacher s racist ... Sun As I see it 1
Melanie Zorka: Hot and Stuck Up! Aug 18 Tim 30
Sign these petitions Aug 18 We the people 1
Earthquake last night Aug 17 Okiewhocares 1

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance