Former Lawton judge has VPO filed by ...

Former Lawton judge has VPO filed by 22 year-old girlfriend

There are 45 comments on the KFOR story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Former Lawton judge has VPO filed by 22 year-old girlfriend. In it, KFOR reports that:

More abuse allegations are surfacing against a candidate for state representative and former Lawton judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
more shady happenings

Lawton, OK

#43 Jun 13, 2011
Body found inside car east of Lawton

Posted: Aug 06, 2008 5:18 PM CDT
Comanche County_A body was found inside a vehicle early Wednesday morning just east of Lawton, and although the medical examiner is investigating, it isn't being ruled as suspicious at this time. The Comanche County Sheriff's Department responded to a call from Lawton Municipal Judge Mike Corrales' son who told officials that he found the car parked in Corrales' backyard. The judge wasn't home at the time - in fact, he's in the process of moving.

Corrales' son saw the parked car at around 6 p.m. on Tuesday, but since there is a pond in the backyard that people use for fishing, he says he assumed it may have been one of his father's friends. However, since the vehicle was still parked in the same spot Wednesday morning - Corrales decided to check on it himself.

Corrales had just moved out of the house last Thursday, so he says he made one last trip to make sure everything had been moved to his new house - which is when he says he noticed the car. "Couldn't really see inside the car from the house," said Corrales. Initially he says he called the sheriff's department to report that there was a car parked in his backyard, but as he and his daughter went to leave - the dog ran off. "Our dog kinda started running away, and we were getting ready to leave," he said. "So, she went down there to get the dog when it ran down by the car. In the course of picking up the dog, she saw what appeared to be somebody in the car, hunched over." Corrales says he immediately called the Sheriff's Department back, to make sure a deputy was en route. "They said ‘yes,' and I told them to step on it because there's a body in the car," he said.

While the medical examiner is investigating, Sheriff Kenny Stradley says he does not believe the death is suspicious. "Possibly could of had a heart attack...could of got sick. His address is further east from here...possibly could of gotten disorientated and ended up behind this residence," says Stradley.

The next of kin has yet to be notified, so 7News is not releasing his name. Stradley says the body may be sent to the medical examiner's office in Oklahoma City to determine the exact cause of death.
states

Lawton, OK

#44 Sep 13, 2012
Sherry wrote:
I went to school with him and he is a compulsive liar. He likes "little girls" significantly younger than him. He's been a crook for as long as I have known him. A friend of mine lived in his rental properties, Palm Creek Properties, and said he would never make repairs. He is a slumlord as well as an abuser of alcohol AND women. I hope he gets what he deserves and that wouldn't be a seat in the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
Just bc you went to school with him does not mean you know the man. Until you can say you are perfect and have never made a mistake in your life you should shut your mouth. I don't know very many people who have never drank before, also just bc one person had a bad experience in his rentals does not mean he is a slumlord. He has a property manager for a reason. Your "friend" should start with her first b4 calling someone out of their name.
states

Lawton, OK

#45 Sep 13, 2012
Just bc you went to school with him does not mean you know the man. Until you can say you are perfect and have never made a mistake in your life you should shut your mouth. I don't know very many people who have never drank before, also just bc one person had a bad experience in his rentals does not mean he is a slumlord. He has a property manager for a reason. Your "friend" should start with her first b4 calling someone out of their name.
states

Lawton, OK

#46 Sep 13, 2012
Atlanta Queen wrote:
I have lived in Lawton, OK for most of my life. This man’s reputation is not reputable. First of all, no matter the age difference he should never hit a woman. Yes she is young, she is scared. Who blames her? She probably has been threatened. Somehow she has found the courage to stand up to him. Kudos to you Kim! Lucky you did, you may have ended up a statistic. Corrales needs to resign his name from the race, like he resigned from being the city judge. Hmm, sounds like someone does have a problem. What goes around comes back around. Usually when it does come back around it comes back a little harder.
Just bc you lived in Lawton does not mean you know the man. Until you can say you are perfect and have never made a mistake in your life you should shut your mouth. I don't know very many people who have never drank before. Also just as he choose to date her she choose him as well. No ONE knows what goes on behind closed doors... There is always 3 sides to every story.... His, Hers, and the TRUTH.... and the TRUTH is people make mistakes. Move around
states

Lawton, OK

#47 Sep 13, 2012
TruthTeller wrote:
This politician has a funny way of helping very young girls.
Until you can say you are perfect and have never made a mistake in your life you should shut your mouth. I don't know very many people who have never drank before,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 2 hr Her panties 115
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress 21 hr Rolla 9
Prostitute Taryn Huffman: Gets Off Easy on DUI 21 hr Jamie Dundee 7
Hi Sun Pretty Girl 2
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... Aug 18 elmerfudd 1
News Online petition launched to "ban KKK" in Okla. Aug 16 banned 1
Wendy Teague Dated Child Molester Michael Mann Aug 16 MHS1991 7

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance