'Off-the-wall and goofy': Mike Gundy ...

'Off-the-wall and goofy': Mike Gundy discusses his video tribute to Bob Stoops

There are 20 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Apr 18, 2018, titled 'Off-the-wall and goofy': Mike Gundy discusses his video tribute to Bob Stoops. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

In a video tribute to former Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, Gundy swung a golf club, wore camouflage hunting gear and ultimately pulled off his shirt as he rattled off a few suggestions for activities the two coaches could enjoy now that Stoops is retired. "I'm not an emotional guy when it comes to stuff like that," Gundy said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

thruthewallandst oopid

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Apr 18, 2018
Anyone who donates 40 big ones to make the little children feel secure because they watched the Parkland school shooter episodes on TV too many times when the state is in dire financial straits and can't afford school books would be considered: OFF THE WALL AND GOOFY

(don't need to read the rest....its self explanatory)
C Kersey

Dallas, TX

#2 Wednesday Nov 14
"Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy recently made it clear he has no time or patience for liberalism or athletes who arenít mentally tough:'I think we live in a world where people are non-committal...You see that with young people because it's an option they're given. We weren't given that option when we were growing up. We were told what to do. We did it the right way, or you go figure it out on your own. In the world today, there's a lot of entitlement. I'm a firm believer in the snowflake." ---David Hookstead, 13 November 2018
Pistol Pete

Mooresville, NC

#3 Wednesday Nov 14
thruthewallandstoopid wrote:
Anyone who donates 40 big ones to make the little children feel secure because they watched the Parkland school shooter episodes on TV too many times when the state is in dire financial straits and can't afford school books would be considered: OFF THE WALL AND GOOFY

I absolutely LOVE Mike Gundy. Tell it like it is, Coach!
Pistol Pete

Mooresville, NC

#4 Wednesday Nov 14
C Kersey wrote:
"Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy recently made it clear he has no time or patience for liberalism or athletes who arenít mentally tough:'I think we live in a world where people are non-committal...You see that with young people because it's an option they're given. We weren't given that option when we were growing up. We were told what to do. We did it the right way, or you go figure it out on your own. In the world today, there's a lot of entitlement. I'm a firm believer in the snowflake." ---David Hookstead, 13 November 2018
Haha this is Gold!
Pistol Pete

Mooresville, NC

#5 Wednesday Nov 14
C Kersey wrote:
Gundy was right: liberals arenít mentally tough. Iíve been saying this for years.
Jorge the Illegal

Mooresville, NC

#6 Wednesday Nov 14
Pistol Pete wrote:
<quoted text>

Gundy was right: liberals arenít mentally tough. Iíve been saying this for years.
i think gundy was describing WarForOil
Pac 12 contender

Mooresville, NC

#7 Wednesday Nov 14
As an Arizona State fan, I wish Mike Gundy would come coach the Arizona State Sun Devils. I would pay good money to see Mike Gundy punch Herm Edwards in the face.
Boomer Sooner

Flower Mound, TX

#8 Wednesday Nov 14

What's the matter, Mike Gundy hit a nerve? He's right, snowflake, cupcake treehugging liberals are arenít mentally tough...

Btw, Mike Gundy was 100 percent behind Oklahoma teachers. He raised funds and supplies for teachers participating in the walkout.
Jorge the Illegal

Mooresville, NC

#9 Thursday Nov 15

we donít follow college football much in mexico? who is this guy?
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#10 Thursday Nov 15

And who does Gundy blame for that shit on top of his head?
Jorge the Illegal

Mooresville, NC

#11 Thursday Nov 15
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

mike gundy definitely beats his kids
Karen Janbaz

Norman, OK

#12 Thursday Nov 15
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

I almost passed out when I saw Gundyís hair. It looks good though.
WarForOil

Norman, OK

#13 Thursday Nov 15
Karen Janbaz wrote:
<quoted text>

I almost passed out when I saw Gundyís hair. It looks good though.
Mullets look like shit.

Btw, Karen, youíre really fat AND ugly.
Karen Janbaz

Norman, OK

#14 Thursday Nov 15
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

Mullets look like shit.

Iím fat and ugly, I know it, and I hate it. But I would rather be fat and ugly on the outside than on the inside any day WFO.
Jorge the Illegal

Norman, OK

#15 Thursday Nov 15
Karen Janbaz wrote:
<quoted text>

Iím fat and ugly, I know it, and I hate it. But I would rather be fat and ugly on the outside than on the inside any day WFO.
i live in OKC where the majority of women are fat. i blame perryís restaurant.
Jorge the Illegal

Norman, OK

#16 Thursday Nov 15
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

Mullets look like shit.

and stds donít forget her stds
Jorge the Illegal

Norman, OK

#17 Thursday Nov 15
Karen Janbaz wrote:
<quoted text>

you let yourself go because you married an iranian. if you would have married a mexican, you would have to stay in shape to keep him around.
Ditch the Muzzie

Norman, OK

#18 Thursday Nov 15
Karen Janbaz wrote:
<quoted text>

Try a pork diet, it will help you.
Karen Janbaz

Norman, OK

#19 Saturday Nov 17
Ditch the Muzzie wrote:
<quoted text>

Try a pork diet, it will help you.
No pork in my diet. Iím proud of being a Muslim.
Pistol Pete

Norman, OK

#20 Saturday Nov 17

I have said many times that Mike Gundy didnít need to dontate 40 big ones to help make the little child feel secure. Just 35 big ones. But he should have donated to every single school in Oklahoma. Every school.

What time does the Oklahoma State-WVU game start?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Security Lock Service OKC Providing Immediate L... 16 min doorcodelocks 5
News Washington Post Report Highlights Domestic Viol... 2 hr getagun 14
News Oklahoma City hosting recruiting event for futu... 13 hr killingislegal 2
News Oklahoma City Animal Welfare hoping every homel... 14 hr woof 1
Hey, Jorge the illegal. 22 hr Jorge the Illegal 2
News Man arrested, accused of hitting, pinning man a... Mon Frank Grizzle 3
News Mobile mammogram unit reaches out to rural Okla... Mon tittybars 1

Oklahoma City Jobs

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages