Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Full story: KFOR 4,750
The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten. Full Story
csi fan

Bixby, OK

#656 Jun 28, 2010
yep, just what I figured! And WHERE IS THE FBI in all this? Don't 3 family members who disappeared count as a crime in their books? Especially since brother Jack Jamison couldn't seem to wait til his brothers body was cold til he was up at the Court House filing for his "inheritance' that SHOULD GO TO MADYSON! What made him think she wasn't COMING BACK???? I hope she comes back to HAUNT HIM AT NIGHT in his dreams and in spirit!!! Why can't someone do something to try to find this family?? The bodies have to be somewhere!
WE NEED HELP IN OKLAHOMA

Bixby, OK

#657 Jun 28, 2010
Well friends, do a little background research on the McIntosh and Latimer county Sheriff's department and you will understand why nothing is being done or will be done to find this Jamison Family of 3!!!
5-23-09 Terry Jones McIntosh Co Sheriff--held on embezzlement charges when he confiscated $1000.00 cash from a "detained motorist"
2-24-10 Sheriff Joe Hogan -Held for Corruption -Incompetancy -when he fired the ceritified state board law enforcement officers so he could "get his unqualified WIFE AS DEPUTY"
Latimer County sheriff Israel Beauchamp arrested on Assault & Battery -Domestic Abuse-(on his wife)

This is just a fraction of the crap that goes on here in Oklahoma down in them there hills! You don't trust anybody -including LAW ENFORCEMENT" FOR ANYTHING! Is there anyone in Oklahoma that has some sense and AUTHORITY TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS MISSING FAMILY????????? Or just like everyone in the world thinks..Oklahoma is just a bunch of redneck hillbillies -???So you don't think Law Enforcement wasn't involved in the disapperance of the Jamisons, THINK AGAIN!!! Money has to be talking here! Just think about it, who had the most to gain from them disappearing!!!Would someone PLEASE HELP US?????????
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#658 Jun 28, 2010
csi fan wrote:
I just looked at the OSBI website and there is not anything listed on missing children/adults, rewards, or even the mention of the JAMISON FAMILY!!!!!!!!Does anyone know WHY??????????
i WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING, MYSELF. THEY R NOT LISTED ON THE FBI WEBSITE EITHER. I AM ACTUALLY DOING THINGS TO TRY TO GET THE WORD OUT AND TO GET PEOPLE TO WAKE UP, ITS JUST HARD - 1, BECAUSE OF HOW EMOTIONALLY TAXING THIS HAS BEEN FOR ME AND 2, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HAD TO THINK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS. STILL LEARNING. THERE IS AN ACTUAL DETECTIVE WITH A LARGE AGENCY WORKING OT ON THIS RIGHT NOW. GOD BLESS HIM. THE REPORTER WITH KFOR THAT INTERVIEWED ME IN DECEMBER HAS PUT MY FUNDRAISER INFO ON THIER WEBSITE. ONE OF MY GOALS IN THE FUNDRAISING IS TO OFFER A REWARD.
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#659 Jun 28, 2010
csi fan wrote:
So we know some neighbor that lives close to where the Jamisons were looking for land spoke to them the day they went to look at the land. What time was that? We know the picture of Madyson by "the rock" was taken on the day they went on the mountain...what time was that? WHO WAS ALSO THERE THAT DAY? The people that knew they were there were Peggy Cook and Billy Magnum. Billy Magnum is connected with Jack Jamison by using the "same attorney"...Jack Jamison had the most to gain from Madyson "vanishing"...Niki Shenold..you know these people "Jack Jamison and Billy Magnum"..do you really think they could "have it done" to the Jamison family in order to get the inheritance? Do you really think they wouldn't have any trouble sleeping at nite knowing little Madyson was "taken out'? Are these people that insane to do something like that to a little girl? I know there are some real "nuts" in the world. It is just hard to imagine someone doing this, but I know it happens all the time "FOR THE MONEY"....Does anyone know if there are any "pot fields" close to the location of the land the Jamisons were looking at? Who are the Sheriff and his deputies? Does anyone have names beside Beauchamp?(the wife beater)...
i DO NOT KNOW JACK JAMISON, ONLY OF HIM. I HAVE NEVER MET BILLY MANGUM ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEEN HIM FROM THE CAR WHEN I HAVE BEEN WITH SHERILYN TO PICK UP OR DROP OFF THIER SON. I DO KNOW THAT HE ABUSED SHERILYN WHEN THIER SON WAS A BABY. I KNOW OTHER THINGS ABOUT HIM AS WELL.... JUST BETTER NOT SAID HERE.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#660 Jun 28, 2010
I'm going to switch gears here for a moment. We really haven't looked into why the Jamisons were going to sue the Eufaula school district. The sheriff even said he had no idea why they were going to sue.

Now don't you think the sheriff should be looking into the reason "why?" I'm sure it had something to do with Madyson.

Eufaula school district was worried about all the cuts government was going to make to the schools, according to the link at the bottom. I'm almost certain they (school) couldn't afford the expense of a pending lawsuit.

Just more to ponder on why the Jamisons are missing.

http://www.eufaula.k12.ok.us/NEWSLETTERS/NEWS...

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#661 Jun 28, 2010
I have asked one of the posters at websleuths if they know anything about the Jamisons lawsuit with the school. I have not gotten an answer back. Apparently, they are "out of service."

NICE!! REALLY NICE!!
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#662 Jun 28, 2010
gobills wrote:
I have asked one of the posters at websleuths if they know anything about the Jamisons lawsuit with the school. I have not gotten an answer back. Apparently, they are "out of service."
NICE!! REALLY NICE!!
sOME PEOPLE JUST DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE END RESULT BEING BRING HOME THE JAMISONS. SOME PEOPLE ARE IN IT FOR THIER EGO. SICKENING.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#663 Jun 29, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your ass out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
<quoted text>
If either of you were in SE Oklahoma you would know that a majority of the drugs in this area come from Mexico and the most recent major marijuana crop in this area was....you guessed it run by two Mexicans. If you want to debate about pot start your own thread. This one is for a missing family.
Hey,You Are very Spuiped!!

Location hidden

#664 Jun 29, 2010
What Sad Story My heart goes Out too this Family something Is Dearly Wrong here .

Location hidden

#665 Jun 29, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your ass out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
<quoted text>
If either of you were in SE Oklahoma you would know that a majority of the drugs in this area come from Mexico and the most recent major marijuana crop in this area was....you guessed it run by two Mexicans. If you want to debate about pot start your own thread. This one is for a missing family.
You Are Very Rude STUIPED DOPIE !!
put the sheriff to work

Bixby, OK

#666 Jun 30, 2010
HAS ANYONE LOCATED 'THE ROCK' THAT MADYSON HAD HER PICTURE TAKEN IN FRONT OF THAT WAS ON BOBBY JAMISONS CELL PHONE?
IS ANYONE DOING A N Y T H I N G TO FIND THIS FAMILY? DOES ANYONE HOUND THAT SHERIFF DOWN THERE AND GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR TO DO SOMETHING? he could at least be heading up a ground search party to search the whole area, not just a few feet away from where the truck was found. How about getting on horseback and looking? Whoever took them couldnt have taken them very far..unless they loaded them up and took them somewhere else!
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#667 Jun 30, 2010
put the sheriff to work wrote:
HAS ANYONE LOCATED 'THE ROCK' THAT MADYSON HAD HER PICTURE TAKEN IN FRONT OF THAT WAS ON BOBBY JAMISONS CELL PHONE?
IS ANYONE DOING A N Y T H I N G TO FIND THIS FAMILY? DOES ANYONE HOUND THAT SHERIFF DOWN THERE AND GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR TO DO SOMETHING? he could at least be heading up a ground search party to search the whole area, not just a few feet away from where the truck was found. How about getting on horseback and looking? Whoever took them couldnt have taken them very far..unless they loaded them up and took them somewhere else!
the FBI DID INDEED FIND THAT SPECIFIC ROCK. AND YES, WE FINALLY HAVE A DETECTIVE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS CASE. I HAVE THE UTMOST FAITH IN HIM AND HIS ABILITIES AND HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO GET US SOME ANSWERS.
hummm food for thought

Broken Arrow, OK

#668 Jun 30, 2010
There is a lot of evil in the world a lot of bad things happen to good people,things not spoken of better left alone apparently the authorities don't want to get involved for a reason what ever that is we will never know s/ok is notorious for it. I don't think its because of a cult,aliens(what!)or even crop growers its just the land is prime and perfect for it. Those with wickedness in there hearts know where they can get away with what ever they chose.I'm not stating any facts just the obvious. We all live in are little bubbles where bad things only happen in movies its just not so. We do not know what lingers in someones past something may of caught up to them who knows?
All we can do it pray for them and there loved ones and hope for the best outcome. My heart goes out because I know there loved ones must be frustrated, hopeless and heart broken because no one will do any thing.
hummm food for thought

Broken Arrow, OK

#669 Jun 30, 2010
I am relieved to hear that they are working on this case. I missed the post before mine. It was so upsetting that I didn't read all of them. with gods speed I hope the find some answers.
hummm food for thought

Broken Arrow, OK

#670 Jun 30, 2010
WE NEED HELP IN OKLAHOMA wrote:
Well friends, do a little background research on the McIntosh and Latimer county Sheriff's department and you will understand why nothing is being done or will be done to find this Jamison Family of 3!!!
5-23-09 Terry Jones McIntosh Co Sheriff--held on embezzlement charges when he confiscated $1000.00 cash from a "detained motorist"
2-24-10 Sheriff Joe Hogan -Held for Corruption -Incompetancy -when he fired the ceritified state board law enforcement officers so he could "get his unqualified WIFE AS DEPUTY"
Latimer County sheriff Israel Beauchamp arrested on Assault & Battery -Domestic Abuse-(on his wife)
This is just a fraction of the crap that goes on here in Oklahoma down in them there hills! You don't trust anybody -including LAW ENFORCEMENT" FOR ANYTHING! Is there anyone in Oklahoma that has some sense and AUTHORITY TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS MISSING FAMILY????????? Or just like everyone in the world thinks..Oklahoma is just a bunch of redneck hillbillies -???So you don't think Law Enforcement wasn't involved in the disapperance of the Jamisons, THINK AGAIN!!! Money has to be talking here! Just think about it, who had the most to gain from them disappearing!!!Would someone PLEASE HELP US?????????
I do agree that s/okla is corrupt I know that it is but, what do you do about it! that's the ? no one in there right mind will touch it. I wish u all the luck in the world be smart, be safe, I offer you my prayers I hope god brings them home.
Moonandstars

Bixby, OK

#671 Jul 1, 2010
NIKI SHENOLD wrote:
<quoted text>
the FBI DID INDEED FIND THAT SPECIFIC ROCK. AND YES, WE FINALLY HAVE A DETECTIVE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS CASE. I HAVE THE UTMOST FAITH IN HIM AND HIS ABILITIES AND HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO GET US SOME ANSWERS.
F I N A L L Y......it is a comfort to know "someone is working on this case" Thank you for letting us know!!!!!
okieg

United States

#672 Jul 1, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your **** out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
<quoted text>
I agree and either of you are in our state get the hell out cause we don't want people like you in OUR state
okieg

United States

#673 Jul 1, 2010
I agree and if either of you are in our state get the hell out cause we don't want people like you in OUR state
Dorothy

Oklahoma City, OK

#674 Jul 1, 2010
okieg wrote:
I agree and if either of you are in our state get the hell out cause we don't want people like you in OUR state
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
Dewayne Johnson

Oklahoma City, OK

#675 Jul 1, 2010
put the sheriff to work wrote:
Leave " The Rock" out of this. He was not even in Okla. at that time, He was in Florida so he could not have been involved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 7 hr lmao 13
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 8 hr lmao 753
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 8 hr lmao 72
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 14 hr backy52 248
'Seismic Sunday' Continues With 4.1 Magnitude Q... Dec 14 Ted 1
How many people think Raye Dawn Smith is guilty... (Oct '09) Dec 14 cucumber 478
Any crazy sexy stories Dec 12 Ale 2
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oklahoma City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oklahoma City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST