Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4774 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Dave

United States

#4615 Jan 16, 2012
Because I honestly am sure they are alive.
And the situation they are in. They don't want to be found. And I don't think you wanna find these people.

These folks disappeared on purpose. With help.
Dave

United States

#4616 Jan 16, 2012
Nobody murdered anyone.
There's no crime here at all whatsoever.
Not even evidence of one.

I appeared to lay off but kept digging.
why

Chouteau, OK

#4617 Jan 17, 2012
Dave wrote:
Because I honestly am sure they are alive.
And the situation they are in. They don't want to be found. And I don't think you wanna find these people.
These folks disappeared on purpose. With help.
If YOU know so much then tell all the good people who it was that HELPED them "disappear."
Dave

United States

#4618 Jan 17, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU know so much then tell all the good people who it was that HELPED them "disappear."
Haha. They should have a pretty good idea if their a super web slueth.

And if they do they should realize some things are better left to the authorities and move on.

Having Brooks let Edwina the newshound dump what was left of the case file on the table and sit and read through it makes for nice theatre.
The reality. If the Jamisons were missing and presumed a criminal act lead to their deathes no case file would ever be allowed to be perused by anyone other than law enforcement. This case is closed.
At every level.
The Jamisons are fine. They don't want to be found.
Dave

United States

#4619 Jan 17, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be a good one to get us a quote from the FBI. Get us a real quote. LMBO.
Aint ur nephew or somthin sheriff around those parts?
Dave

United States

#4620 Jan 17, 2012
By the way... The show disappeared was a rerun and showed Michelle McMullen.
Michelle (Harrisburg, Pa) was found in California and was sent back to PA and charged with theft.
She faked her disappearance.
Dave

United States

#4621 Jan 17, 2012
tata wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my thoughts exactly.
That quote is a response after southpaw's post on thread page one.

And just remember these parting words...

There is no missing Jamisons.
Reality Check

Tucson, AZ

#4622 Jan 18, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. They should have a pretty good idea if their a super web slueth.
And if they do they should realize some things are better left to the authorities and move on.
Having Brooks let Edwina the newshound dump what was left of the case file on the table and sit and read through it makes for nice theatre.
The reality. If the Jamisons were missing and presumed a criminal act lead to their deathes no case file would ever be allowed to be perused by anyone other than law enforcement. This case is closed.
At every level.
The Jamisons are fine. They don't want to be found.
Someone needs to bill them then for the million spent looking for them.
Why

Sapulpa, OK

#4623 Jan 18, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be a good one to get us a quote from the FBI. Get us a real quote. LMBO.
Aint ur nephew or somthin sheriff around those parts?
I have several relatives in law enforcement.
When I mention the case to any of them, they just laugh and shake their head and tell me that they are not interested in the case.
They tell me that they have enough to take care of in their own jurisdiction without concerning themselves with a case in someone else's jurisdiction.
As a matter of fact, some of them said that they have never even heard about the case.
Reality Check

Tucson, AZ

#4624 Jan 18, 2012
If the parents of Madison are missing at their own choosing and everyone thinks it is drug related, why is law enforcement just going to give up on an innocent child that might be in danger? They already spent a mil. what's a little investigative work to bring Madison home?? Keepsearchalive did it, why can't LE do it. It's sad (KeepSA included) that Madison is forgotten. She does not deserve that life, if all that is said is true. JMO.
Reality Check

Tucson, AZ

#4625 Jan 18, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
If the parents of Madison are missing at their own choosing and everyone thinks it is drug related, why is law enforcement just going to give up on an innocent child that might be in danger? They already spent a mil. what's a little investigative work to bring Madison home?? Keepsearchalive did it, why can't LE do it. It's sad (KeepSA included) that Madison is forgotten. She does not deserve that life, if all that is said is true. JMO.
Sorry, I meant "MADYSON"
Why

Tahlequah, OK

#4626 Jan 18, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
The way the laws are written, just because parents deal or use drugs does not make the parents unfit parents. One has to prove that the parents are unfit parents before a child can be removed from the parents and just because parents use or deals drugs do not make the parents unfit according to the law.
We can thank all the "Liberal Politically Correctness" for that.
wondering

Simla, CO

#4627 Feb 3, 2012
Where are Ron and Teresa shelton now, are they pastoring a church? what the heck happened there??/

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4628 Feb 3, 2012
wondering wrote:
Where are Ron and Teresa shelton now, are they pastoring a church? what the heck happened there??/
Could be they're hanging out with Lowell and Lori Truitt!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4629 Feb 10, 2012
february 4, 2012 i was doing some research on a bit of a mystery - i do not recall every hearing about the missing jamison family until that day february 4, 2012 - seems like i've been parachuted from one mystery right into the other

Location hidden

#4630 Feb 10, 2012
after hours of entering names and misc keywords hmmm i come across the site websleuths - many hidden treasures there to help me out on my own little project - then i come across a video (disappeared series); interesting that

Location hidden

#4631 Feb 10, 2012
and when websleuths seem to come to a sudden end (somehow i could not seem to get beyond a certain point)- i decided to come to topix - so that's the story of how i came to be right here, right now and how i found out about this missing family (although if I'd ever bothered to listen to the news during those october, 2009 days and subsequent i'd have been very likely to hear of their story sooner)

Location hidden

#4632 Feb 10, 2012
i've ready up to pg 128 here (i think i have) and will now start reading backwards from the last pg - look forward to finding out how far you've come in finding the jamison's

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4633 Feb 10, 2012
intothewild wrote:
i've ready up to pg 128 here (i think i have) and will now start reading backwards from the last pg - look forward to finding out how far you've come in finding the jamison's
Not far enough, intothewind!
Duped

Tulsa, OK

#4634 Feb 10, 2012
intothewild wrote:
What makes you think that they would find anything?
There is nothing to find. Never was anything to find and never will be anything to find.
The Jamisons are alive, well and happy, living the good life.
The majority of people realize that they were "duped" into believing that there was a missing family and have gone on with their lives.
Call the FBI and they will tell you that there is no missing Jamison family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 42 min Rev Cash Dollar 562
News OSBI investigating possible threat against Okla... 1 hr notbuyingit 1
News Woman arrested in Edmond with stolen W-2 forms 3 hr creeps 1
News Needs & Deeds: Local agency offers remedies to ... 9 hr needlessdeedless 1
News Oklahoma City facility opens new military menta... 9 hr trainsomeone 1
News Science Museum Oklahoma introduces Late Nite La... 10 hr prybarnation 1
News Oklahoma City mayor talks public health and inf... 10 hr coupleblocksofdow... 1

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages