Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4766 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4575 Jan 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I accuse them? They did not have anything to do with the disappearance of the Jamison family.
Anyone with any common sense would know who is responsible for the disappearance of the Jamison family.
Plus, you dufus. I am not the one who is accusing every Tom, Dick and Harry of being suspects. I already have my suspects narrowed down to just a couple of people. The only ones that I see doing that is you psycho followers of that psycho NS and the psychos on WS.
I see that one person on WS thinks the Jamisons are living on one of the mountains in LeFlore County. What a laugh.
The only kind of people living in those expensive homes on the mountains in LeFlore County are all well educated influential people like doctors, lawyers and very wealthy people.
Not quite the type of environment that you would find the type of people that the Jamisons are. Good grief, the Jamisons would stick out like a sore thumb in nice neighborhoods such as those neighborhoods that are on the mountains in LeFlore County.
Bless your little hearts. The answer to what happened to the Jamison family is right there under your noses and you are too dumb to know it.
One of the last things Sherilyn wrote in her diary was that Bobby Jamison was a "genius". All the hate then at the end she calls him a genius. Why all of a sudden right before they disappear?
People have been lead to believe they are all dead.
Watch the last video by the "reporter" from Oklahoma. Youtube "missing jamison" family and watch the three month old latest video made about the story. She is literally sitting at a table reading the evidence files. Do you think that would happen if these people were "missing" and a crime presumed?
All of the new sheriffs theory involves they are all dead. He says the Jamisons did meth "everyday" yet no signs of any.
Figure it out is right. There is no missing Jamison family. They know where they are at. LOL All these people cant realize the truth because it isnt what they want it to be. There is no missing Jamison family. They may be missing to Niki Shenold and Star Jamison but both were fairly estranged to them before they went missing. The answer was there all along it was just hard for anyone but LOL to figure out I guess. The fact that a whole family of three is not listed on the FBI's missing persons list alone should have been the signal.
lol

Talala, OK

#4576 Jan 12, 2012
Also in the video with the reporter from OETA, Niki Shenold says that the last time that she spoke to the Jamisons was either two or ten days before they disappeared, yet all along Niki Shenold has said that the last time that she spoke to the Jamisons was on September 1st.
Why is Niki Shenold LYING about the last time she talked to the Jamisons AND WHAT DID NIKI SHENOLD AND THE JAMISONS TALK ABOUT JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THE JAMISONS DISAPPEARED.
What do I really think?
I think the Jamisons are DEAD and the murderers are sitting right under our nose.
Reality Check

Tucson, AZ

#4577 Jan 12, 2012
interesting wrote:
I noticed keeps blog changed.
http://keepthesearchalive.wordpress.com/
I think its time to put this to bed. The Jamisons are not missing according to the FBI.
Period. End of shananigans.
Was the FBI even involved? If not they would not be on any FBI website. Usually FBI only get involved when a case crosses state lines or they are specifically asked? Besides there are thousands of people missing, they have a handful on their website.

All 3 of them are on the OK gov website, btw.
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4578 Jan 12, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the FBI even involved? If not they would not be on any FBI website. Usually FBI only get involved when a case crosses state lines or they are specifically asked? Besides thy have a handful on their website.
All 3 of them are on the OK gov website, btw.
The FBI went on record according to news sources and the "disappeared" show CLEARING the handyman of any wrong doing.
They were called in at the second week of October. According to Star Jamison they stopped investigating in Dec.
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4579 Jan 12, 2012
lol wrote:
Also in the video with the reporter from OETA, Niki Shenold says that the last time that she spoke to the Jamisons was either two or ten days before they disappeared, yet all along Niki Shenold has said that the last time that she spoke to the Jamisons was on September 1st.
Why is Niki Shenold LYING about the last time she talked to the Jamisons AND WHAT DID NIKI SHENOLD AND THE JAMISONS TALK ABOUT JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THE JAMISONS DISAPPEARED.
What do I really think?
I think the Jamisons are DEAD and the murderers are sitting right under our nose.
Yup and the murderers are suposedly the ownly people on the planet trying to find them?!!!! wtf You are something special. Youve messed with everyone from the start looks like to me. Whoever you are Marblehead.
THERE IS NO DANG MISSING JAMISONS. They know where they are and they dont want to be found. If your a citizen of Oaklahoma call them yourself and say "Hey my name is ...... and weve had a missing family of three here in Oaklahoma and I wanna know what on earth is being done about it." Then post back to us what they tell you exactly.
There is no da*n missing Jamisons.
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4580 Jan 12, 2012
I was talking about the FBI. Call them. Post back what they say.
Get on the fbi web site click on Oklahoma and look for the satellite office that covers Latimer county. Lets see what they have to say.
lol

Talala, OK

#4581 Jan 12, 2012
interesting wrote:
I was talking about the FBI. Call them. Post back what they say.
Get on the fbi web site click on Oklahoma and look for the satellite office that covers Latimer county. Lets see what they have to say.
The FBI ain't gonna tell YOU nontin cause we do not like you feriners from up Norph.
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4582 Jan 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI ain't gonna tell YOU nontin cause we do not like you feriners from up Norph.
http://m.pantagraph.com/news/article_20bf130e...

Soon as I saw keeps blog and read this real news article before it was deleted. I put two and two together. They dont wanna be found.jmo
Niki Shenold has even said on her site the FBI has said they are done with all things Jamison. Cmon a missing family of three!!! Get real for second. A missing family of three would gain national attention. This famiy of three got no national attention except a couple of shows that made them look dead. Duh!
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4583 Jan 12, 2012
You all have someone posting in this chat room from the first thread trying to dissuade everyone from finding the Jamsions. Two years plus on here trying to get people to stop "looking" for the Jamisons.
Figure it out, THEY DONT WANNA BE FOUND. Law Enforcement doesnt want to find them. Maybe there is a good reason they threw every so called experts report in the trash.
The case file got dumped onto a table and shown to a "reporter". That was a ridiculous move. If the Jamisons were dead by criminal acts as some have suggested (both sheriffs had same opinions they are dead via murder suicide)no sheriff in there right mind is gonna let a case file be shown on tv like that. Certainly not let a reporter see it. Never. Use some da*mn commen sense. Blame Brooks for blowin it. THERE IS NO MISSING JAMISON FAMILY. Sweet Jesus.
Some things are just better left undesturbed and the Jamisons appear to be one of those things.
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4584 Jan 12, 2012
Dave wrote:
I think someones almost got this right. This family I think doesn't want to be found. Either they split with help from other people or they split with the help of another Law Enforcement Agency like DEA.
Most agencies don't know what the other arms are doing. It would explain the Latimer Sheriff not knowing and searching. He prolly thought they were lost. It would explain the case bein closed so soon.
Yes. Definately, I think youre right and until they are on the FBI's list of missing persons I think we should leave it alone. Keep had some good points. The FBI is in-charge of "mysterious disappearances". This case was given to them. They investigated and closed it quick. They arent on the FBI site. No one here will have the balz to call them so there ya have it.
Do get made a fool of and move on with life.
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4585 Jan 13, 2012
Keep say something. Youre posts are always done late at night I read this thread and other stuff after I too watched "disappeared. Is it "Their" are no or "There" are no missing Jamison family. Which is it dude? You're still following Im sure.
You got played for a fool dude. Those LE people out there got a good laugh out of you trying to figure this out.
There are no missing Jamisons but you sure were hell bent on finding them. Did people ask you to remove things from your blog or did you get scared when you realized the truth?
yeah- keep

Oklahoma City, OK

#4586 Jan 13, 2012
interesting wrote:
Keep say something. Youre posts are always done late at night I read this thread and other stuff after I too watched "disappeared. Is it "Their" are no or "There" are no missing Jamison family. Which is it dude? You're still following Im sure.
You got played for a fool dude. Those LE people out there got a good laugh out of you trying to figure this out.
There are no missing Jamisons but you sure were hell bent on finding them. Did people ask you to remove things from your blog or did you get scared when you realized the truth?
please, keep, answer yourself here. it's getting old reading you speak of yourself in 3rd person as if everyone here are idiots. but nice try.
Reality Check

Tucson, AZ

#4587 Jan 13, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI went on record according to news sources and the "disappeared" show CLEARING the handyman of any wrong doing.
They were called in at the second week of October. According to Star Jamison they stopped investigating in Dec.
Your right Keep, totally forgot about that. Still think it's no biggie that they are not on the website. There are thousands of people missing, not everyone is on it.
lol

Tulsa, OK

#4588 Jan 13, 2012
interesting wrote:
You all have someone posting in this chat room from the first thread trying to dissuade everyone from finding the Jamsions. Two years plus on here trying to get people to stop "looking" for the Jamisons.
Figure it out, THEY DONT WANNA BE FOUND. Law Enforcement doesnt want to find them. Maybe there is a good reason they threw every so called experts report in the trash.
The case file got dumped onto a table and shown to a "reporter". That was a ridiculous move. If the Jamisons were dead by criminal acts as some have suggested (both sheriffs had same opinions they are dead via murder suicide)no sheriff in there right mind is gonna let a case file be shown on tv like that. Certainly not let a reporter see it. Never. Use some da*mn commen sense. Blame Brooks for blowin it. THERE IS NO MISSING JAMISON FAMILY. Sweet Jesus.
Some things are just better left undesturbed and the Jamisons appear to be one of those things.
Why don't you help your fellow man and let all those goof ball followers of NS know that they are letting themselves be scammed and made a fool of by NS just because the psychotic bimbo has got to have the attention it gets her.
And while you are at it, also let the goons on WS know the truth.
lol

Tulsa, OK

#4589 Jan 13, 2012
interesting wrote:
Sounds to me like someone put the fear of God in you so you just tucked your tail between your legs and ran.
Who was it? Was it NS and her unsavory drug dealing buddies?
interesting

Quarryville, PA

#4590 Jan 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you help your fellow man and let all those goof ball followers of NS know that they are letting themselves be scammed and made a fool of by NS just because the psychotic bimbo has got to have the attention it gets her.
And while you are at it, also let the goons on WS know the truth.
The goons on weblueth wont be satisfied unless the Jamisons themselves are "found" and return to the lakeside home.

None of them have the real investigatory kohonas to call the FBI down there for a quote or update.

The Jamisons arent missing. The FBI knows where they are. For goodness sake let it be.
Dave

Middleville, NJ

#4591 Jan 14, 2012
These people couldn't figure out the truth if t slapped them across the face. The old sheriff took a good paying Federal job. Since day one on this and other chat boards people have tried to bully, discredit, and attack anyone who has tried to "search" for the Jamisons. If no one talks...this board falls silent for good reason.
The Jamisons don't want to be found!!!!
The new sheriff gives one softball interview and the hillbilly lets a reporter spill out the "case fiiles" on this so called murder suicide.(WITH NO BODIES.) There is no crime here people because one hasn't been committed.

Read the news article and realize the truth.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4592 Jan 14, 2012
Okay, So I still don't understand, Why not take the 32,000 smackaroos? I sure would.
Dave

Chicago, IL

#4593 Jan 14, 2012
southpaw wrote:
Could they possibly be in the witness protection program?
Very first page in thread.

Dave

Chicago, IL

#4594 Jan 14, 2012
Best to move along I'd say.
several other nawtherners feel the same way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmaker Wants To Legalize Cockfighting (Sep '08) 3 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 41
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) 6 hr Warren Osborn 2,371
obamacare wins 19 hr WarForOil 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 19 hr davidiaz246 348
News Abused, neglected children handcuffed at state-... Wed william poirier 1
Zoo May 24 Visitor 1
News Downtown Oklahoma City music venue and restaura... May 24 Ben Hurr 1
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]