Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4774 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Help

Oklahoma City, OK

#2356 Feb 14, 2011
Always seems to be the same with J4's responses. A paragraph of her precious time and not one question answered- such as his birthdate.... if she has that information and gives it to help this case, then I can move on to other things. I think OK NEWS is onto something searching the Dan Clemmons thing and Kenneth Bellows.

Good work, OK NEWS!
Confused

Sallisaw, OK

#2357 Feb 14, 2011
COWBOY----55 wrote:
OK I want to raise a question.We are told that someone had spray painted (SNITCHS)on a sign somewhere close to their house where it was plain that it was meant for them.IMO you don't get that kind of attention for keeping to yourself and minding your own business unless someone just had the wrong hunch.You would think something made somebody think that.
Would someone local be able to tell us who their neighbors were?How could we research who resides on that road?I may have seen it but what was their address?
I believe that Niki said it was painted by Sherilyn and that it had something to do with Colton...as we have found out he was (maybe) involved in some vandalism in the neighborhood and it was directed to someone who snitched on him ???
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2358 Feb 14, 2011
Cmon....wheres my lists!!!!

Lets see who people think have "knowledge of what happened to the Jamisons".

Forget trying to solve this by picking one person and going with the "he did it theory". There isn't even a shred of evidence of a crime...yet.
Right

Claremore, OK

#2359 Feb 14, 2011
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Niki said it was painted by Sherilyn and that it had something to do with Colton...as we have found out he was (maybe) involved in some vandalism in the neighborhood and it was directed to someone who snitched on him ???
You are right "Confused."
Niki did say that Sherilyn did spray paint the word "snitch" on the stop sign.
I just wish that people would know what they are talking about before posting their nonsense.
I guess they can't comprehend very well.
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2360 Feb 14, 2011
Eyes....he made a mistake there.

But look at the sheriff before I.B. I completely understand why he did it.

All that cash...after the reputation it got from the previous sheriff. Trust me. Honest mistake. There were some here.
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2361 Feb 14, 2011
The picture is of two diff people imo too.
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2362 Feb 14, 2011
keepthesearchalive wrote:
Cmon....wheres my lists!!!!
Lets see who people think have "knowledge of what happened to the Jamisons".
Forget trying to solve this by picking one person and going with the "he did it theory". There isn't even a shred of evidence of a crime...yet.
OK, HERE GOES MY LIST:

KENNETH BELLOWS
DAN CLEMMONS
JACK JAMISON
AMOS JAMISON
PEGGY COOK
MILTON NICKEL
JACK JONES
BILLY MANGUM
COLTON MANGUM
STARLET JAMISON

still digging....
Confused

Sallisaw, OK

#2363 Feb 14, 2011
I still feel that the phone records are an important key to solving this case. I have read that Bobby's phone was dead when it was found...but his phone records (according to J4A)show incoming calls on the 12th and 13th but no activity between the day they are believed to have gone missing and those dates. I did a test...my cell phone records do not show incoming calls if my phone is turned off at the time those calls were made. I called my cell from my home phone with it turned on and turned off...calls did not show up on my records when the phone was off !!!! Also, it is my understanding the gps feature on a cell phone can be turned off...maybe I'm wrong on this, but is something that can be checked out. If a hard copy of the phone records will help, then whoever has them please share with 'keepthesearchali ve'...let's all work together to solve this, there are many people out there who want and need the answers.
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2364 Feb 14, 2011
Eyes... Your "thinking" and rambling...its definitely a possibility....
Look at how long Bobbys call was to her. Of course they discussed money. What were they going to buy the land with. A brown satchel with ummm....clothes? Not likely.
The Jamisons got off that mountain somehow. Their bodies weren't found up their. No after a year does one shred of evidence point to them getting lost up there.
DAN CLEMMONS.. you can bet your a$$ there wasn't a vehicle PASS HIS HOUSE WITHOUT HIM KNOWING IT!!

Could be he isn't directly involved, but I bet he knows MORE than he is telling!
He probably doesn't want to "get involved".

Most of those people that live like a hermit or a recluse, DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.(or problems).

There is a REASON they live out there! Maybe THEY are involved in something illegal and they don't want LE snooping around asking questions, because their little illegal "deal" may get found out!

I'm trying to come up with a good map. Sure is difficult with the addresses in that area.
Any help would be appreciated!
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2365 Feb 14, 2011
Just for the record, I do not believe Starlet Jamison was involved either, with the disappearance of the Jamison family.
I agree with Eyes, after watching that video, maybe Starlet is trying to send out a message without disclosing too much!
Maybe she was or IS THREATENED!

Sherilyn WAS threatened and look what happened!!!

Think about it!
Then think about Kenneth Bellows!
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2366 Feb 14, 2011
So Kenneth Bellows is tucked away in Wilburton staying with his sister.
Wilburton is not that far from Panola Mountain.

Any idea what he is doing now?

Any idea what his sister does for a living?

Any idea what dear ole sis's name is?
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2367 Feb 14, 2011
Scott Honeycutt... Don't forget him. He had land for sale on YOUTUBE in that area and deleted the videos strangely right after the Jamisons went missing.

Or which "alias" should we call Scott?

And this guy has had multiple post office box address in multiple states.

He should be on everyones list...
Jok

Oklahoma City, OK

#2368 Feb 14, 2011
Scott Honeycutt... Don't forget him. He had land for sale on YOUTUBE in that area and deleted the videos strangely right after the Jamisons went missing.
Or which "alias" should we call Scott?
And this guy has had multiple post office box address in multiple states.
He should be on everyones list...
I have missed that one completely. I will have to back track this case and read up on him, this is the first I've heard of him.

Also, I would like a straight answer on the Jamisons drug use. Either they were doing meth or not. I know it would be hard for the family to say in public that they were using drugs, but I feel it is important. There are way to many meth connections in this case...maybe they lead somewhere.
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2370 Feb 14, 2011
Contact info:

Scott Honeycutt
P.o. Box 240
Henryetta, Ok 74437

800-278-8906

email: [email protected]
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2371 Feb 14, 2011
Jok...about the drug use.

They had a convicted meth cooker living with them in Ken Bellows...

I would say without trying to assasinate anyones character...their is plenty of evidence to suggest they were involved in using drugs. I don't want to qualify this publicly. But it's not based on just one observation. I would say this with absolute certainty.

And remember... Madyson. No matter how any judge the parents. There is a child involved here.

too.
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2372 Feb 14, 2011
Scott Honeycutt and his wife Jannette are also dog breeders:

Scott & Jannette Honeycutt
Rt 2 Box 2902 (E 1090 Rd)(p.o. box 240)
east of Henryetta off of I-40

McIntosh County
Pine Gulch Catahoulas Breeder

[email protected]
800-278-8906
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2373 Feb 14, 2011
OK...i don't know the answers to your question about the sister and what kb's doing now...

And you're correct....most people live in that area not to be bothered.

Meth labs abound. It's the biggest problem there according to sheriff b.

But listen...if you find out the answers....id like to
know....
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2374 Feb 14, 2011
Jok...about the drug use.
They had a convicted meth cooker living with them in Ken Bellows...
I would say without trying to assasinate anyones character...their is plenty of evidence to suggest they were involved in using drugs. I don't want to qualify this publicly. But it's not based on just one observation. I would say this with absolute certainty.
And remember... Madyson. No matter how any judge the parents. There is a child involved here.
too.
I still wonder if they were using drugs, WHY wasn't there ANY trace of something, powder, needles, cooking products, SOMETHING! Sheriff said there wasn't a trace of drugs in the house or in the truck.
You would think if someone was into METH, they wouldn't have sense enough to clean everything squeaky clean. Especially when they probably were planning on coming back to the house! There would have been something! I'm not buying it.
What I do buy is Kenneth Bellows putting something in their food or drink to mess them up, including Madyson!
HE WAS THERE...HE HAD ACCESS TO EVERYTHING, FOOD, WATER, MEDICINE, CANDY FOR MADYSON...EVERYTHING!
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#2375 Feb 14, 2011
Coincidence or Connection???

Pine Mountain Ranch Properties
(Peggy Cook- Milton Nickel-Jack Jones)

Pine Gulch Catahoulas
(Scott & Jannette Honeycutt)

********PINE********IS THERE A REASON??????
keepthesearchali ve

United States

#2376 Feb 14, 2011
Also posting peoples information publicly..and speculating they are involved in a crime. In my state can subject you to legal trouble.

Thanks for the lists....keepem coming.

Everyones back on track...except for nostradamus....lol The dog and god we can't question. Cheech wasn't in Oaklahoma. He was at a bong signing in LA.

keep digging...

someone knows....hell the original search...had they been up there was alot more thorough than the first impression I got. They used unmanned drones....dogs...helicopters at night with infared heat sensors. After a while...sheriff b figured out they weren't up there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chaos and Dysfunction at State Capitol 2 hr Tell it Like it is 1
News Teacher arrested as she waited to have sex with... 2 hr Lucky guy 1
News Oklahoma governor's budget bill veto could brin... 12 hr itwontwork 1
News Former Oklahoma state senator has agreed to ple... 19 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 4
The Un Honorable Judge Donald L. Easter And Bar... (Jul '11) Fri WarForOil 17
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Thu WarForOil 141

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages