Who Will Really Help The Children Of Oklahoma?

Posted in the Oklahoma City Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Why is it that if your elderly relative is abused in a nursing type facility the phone book is loaded with lawyers that will sue for you. However if you have a child who is being abused in the DHS system there is not a lawyer in Oklahoma who will stand up and truly help these poor little innocent victims. I wonder what the difference is between a nursing home and DHS? I have seen many lawyers who say they will help but all they do is take your money and then leave you hanging. Is it because when you are suing a nursing home you don't have to deal with crooked lawyers and judges but when dealing with DHS you do?

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#2 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
Why is it that if your elderly relative is abused in a nursing type facility the phone book is loaded with lawyers that will sue for you. However if you have a child who is being abused in the DHS system there is not a lawyer in Oklahoma who will stand up and truly help these poor little innocent victims. I wonder what the difference is between a nursing home and DHS? I have seen many lawyers who say they will help but all they do is take your money and then leave you hanging. Is it because when you are suing a nursing home you don't have to deal with crooked lawyers and judges but when dealing with DHS you do?
Yeah, you might want to stay away from the bong for a while. It's really starting to eat some of your brain cells...

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 30, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you might want to stay away from the bong for a while. It's really starting to eat some of your brain cells...
I knew I would hit a nerve with a DHS worker or a lawyer neither of which can handle the truth.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#4 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
I knew I would hit a nerve with a DHS worker or a lawyer neither of which can handle the truth.
Yeah, um, no, that just proves that you are way too stoned to be taken seriously...

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Mar 30, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, um, no, that just proves that you are way too stoned to be taken seriously...
You seemed to be obsessed with drugs is that because you do them?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#6 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
Why is it that if your elderly relative is abused in a nursing type facility the phone book is loaded with lawyers that will sue for you. However if you have a child who is being abused in the DHS system there is not a lawyer in Oklahoma who will stand up and truly help these poor little innocent victims. I wonder what the difference is between a nursing home and DHS? I have seen many lawyers who say they will help but all they do is take your money and then leave you hanging. Is it because when you are suing a nursing home you don't have to deal with crooked lawyers and judges but when dealing with DHS you do?
The difference between a nursing home and DHS is one is a state agency and one is not.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#7 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
You seemed to be obsessed with drugs is that because you do them?
No, I just recognize a stoner when I sere one, and you are one hell of a crack head...

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 30, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just recognize a stoner when I sere one, and you are one hell of a crack head...
If you can't be productive then why bother? I can understand why you are obsessed with drugs because of a post you made. See if this post that you made brings back old memories:Yes, I have many, but foremost of them is anything that I can smoke while doing, which, by the way, includes quite a few things indeed. Since you obviously are incapable of seeing the truth about what goes on with Oklahoma's children and you obviously don't want to learn or care to learn you should go elsewhere. It is obvious that you don't watch the news or read the paper if you don't know what really happens to children who are unfortunate enough to wind up in state custody. All DHS cares about is the Title IV funding they get from the Feds via the Social Security Administration. I sir do not do drugs but can prove what I say about DHS and the money and the corruption. I have the documents and the tapes. So I ask you sir what can you prove?

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#9 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
If you can't be productive then why bother?
Don't ask me, you're the one who's addicted to crack, not me...

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Mar 30, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me, you're the one who's addicted to crack, not me...
I have never smoked crack and you just slandered me and opened yourself up to slander. I would be careful it I were you why don't you go back to your video games that seems to be the only reality that you can deal with.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#11 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
I have never smoked crack
Well, that's not what your posts say.

All I'm saying is that if that level of stupidity comes to you naturally, then you'd better start telling people you have a crack habit or people will think that you are really as dumb as your posts indicate...

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Mar 30, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's not what your posts say.
All I'm saying is that if that level of stupidity comes to you naturally, then you'd better start telling people you have a crack habit or people will think that you are really as dumb as your posts indicate...
You are a lier and this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that you obviously know nothing about because, you can't get out of your video games long enough. I understand that your video games are the only friends you have and you are miserable, and I feel sorry for you that. However spilling out all the stupid rubish that comes out of your mouth shows how stupid you really are. Anybody who has a brain knows what is going on with all the children in DHS custody. The subject at hand is about the only time a lawyer will step up for the children is after they are already dead I would like to see them step up before the children die. They deserve to live as much as anybody and it is time that our legislature put a stop to this instead of making money off of it. I have no respect for a government that is willing to let children die just so they can put more money in their wallets. So if you think that what they are doing is ok then I have no respect for you either. So if you can't make statements that a true then you should say nothing. As the old saying goes better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#13 Mar 30, 2011
DanaL wrote:
You are a lier and this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that you obviously know nothing about because, you can't get out of your video games long enough. I understand that your video games are the only friends you have and you are miserable, and I feel sorry for you that. However spilling out all the stupid rubish that comes out of your mouth shows how stupid you really are. Anybody who has a brain knows what is going on with all the children in DHS custody. The subject at hand is about the only time a lawyer will step up for the children is after they are already dead I would like to see them step up before the children die. They deserve to live as much as anybody and it is time that our legislature put a stop to this instead of making money off of it. I have no respect for a government that is willing to let children die just so they can put more money in their wallets. So if you think that what they are doing is ok then I have no respect for you either. So if you can't make statements that a true then you should say nothing. As the old saying goes better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Sure, sure.

Anyway, you're talking crap, mate. Like I said, you should probably just claim severe crack intake as it makes you look better...

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 31, 2011
DanaL wrote:
<quoted text>You seemed to be obsessed with drugs is that because you do them?
Ignore Gloria Allred's ignorant bastard child. He is just a cranky old anti-everything who doesn't get any because his wife/girlfriend/whatever is repulsed by him

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 Mar 31, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, sure.

Anyway, you're talking crap, mate. Like I said, you should probably just claim severe crack intake as it makes you look better...
Hey, I heard your almighty black savior is looking for a play toy. Why don't you be the good lil boy you are and go play with your daddy

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#16 Mar 31, 2011
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
Ignore Gloria Allred's ignorant bastard child. He is just a cranky old anti-everything who doesn't get any because his wife/girlfriend/whatever is repulsed by him
So, I take it that you're coming down on the pro-crack side of this debate?

“DHS steals children for Money”

Since: Aug 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Mar 31, 2011
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I take it that you're coming down on the pro-crack side of this debate?
No Midwest is not he is on my side not yours. He is going with the person who speaks the truth. Actually he was just letting me know what an idiot you are in case I hadn't figured it already but no problem I did.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#18 Mar 31, 2011
DanaL wrote:
No Midwest is not he is on my side not yours.
Like I said, he's pro-crack.

You should really back up off the Sheen attempts...
Erin

Athens, OH

#19 Mar 31, 2011
It's obvious poor Mikey is bored and has nothing better to do than troll topix, best thing you can do is ignore him or report him as spam. As for your question...people don't have the balls to stand up to the gov't anymore, especially when it comes to our children. It's a scary world now days and people have become desensitized to what's going on...the proof is on this page^^^. As long as they(DHS) can make money off of stealing loved and cared for children from their families and allowing the real abusers to run free, they will keep doing it.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#20 Mar 31, 2011
Erin wrote:
people have become desensitized to what's going on...
Well, it's a good thing that it's only happening in the minds of those who are on WAY too many pharmaceuticals than is good for anyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 13 hr Senator INBRED IN... 351
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) Fri thetruth 7,547
Sorry You Caught Me Racist On Tape, Next Time I... Thu Levi LEVITY Pettit 1
Review: LV Motors Mar 26 Brooklynn 1
Xanax Mar 26 missD 4
Wilson Lee Thomas Jr. (Jul '09) Mar 25 Kendra Blanchard 14
Karen L. Janbaz, Anti-Law Enforcement Race Baiter Mar 25 Karens Stalker 42
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]