15 arrested in motorcycle gang fight - KFOR

Full story: KFOR 119
As General Manager of Shawnee's America's Best Value Inn, Harry Patel is used to seeing friendly bikers visit the motel bar, City Lights. Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#104 Dec 30, 2009
Lynn aka WatchdogOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaymz, they fight for honor? Are you KIDDING me? hahaha I would be more inclined to say that they fight for what they perceive as a slight to their ego. Sorry, only SOME of them, ok? Not all are fighters...some are pretty good lovers. ;)
oh so now the truth comes out lynn is a disease infected slut that likes to screw all bikers.

now see how it feels to have what was said turned around so that it looks totally different?

what actually happened vs what was reported are two different things just like what you said about some being good lovers is different from you being a disease infected slut that screws all bikers. get your shit straight before bashing the clubs or their women or bikers.
MIke

Phoenix, AZ

#105 Jan 4, 2010
When did the Bandidos start letting women into thier club?
Bear

Los Angeles, CA

#106 Jan 8, 2010
I can not believe you guys are still writing about this. It's no big deal get over it already. To all you people that like to talk shit behind your computers about things you dont know about, send me someway to contact you and I would be happy to school you in the ways of a 1%er club. I do make good money, I stay clean because I do have an office job. So Lynn what I'm saying to you and anyone else that think we smell bad, maybe so but at least we dont smell like FISH LOL.

""It has been and will always be a Black & White World (Nation)""

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#107 Jan 9, 2010
Hammer wrote:
Zena, you say "need to start arresting them" when in your header you say "KISS IT ILLEGALS"? Sounds like someone that doesent like the Bill of Rights........
I see ur in Purcell. Are you one of my relatives I would rather beat the crap out of instead of answer? Well buddy, some of the filthy crimes about Purcell in history is coming out.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#108 Jan 9, 2010
Bear wrote:
I can not believe you guys are still writing about this. It's no big deal get over it already. To all you people that like to talk **** behind your computers about things you dont know about, send me someway to contact you and I would be happy to school you in the ways of a 1%er club. I do make good money, I stay clean because I do have an office job. So Lynn what I'm saying to you and anyone else that think we smell bad, maybe so but at least we dont smell like FISH LOL.
""It has been and will always be a Black & White World (Nation)""
I see you don't agree with a constitutional thing about our country. This is our FREE SPEECH. GET OUT! Time is almost wasted...
DAWG

United States

#109 Jan 10, 2010
Vikings were around in the 60's. disbanded when our pres got deathrow. 69 was our last year out of respect for him. ask hook of the ols. he knows us.
Mandy AKA Bandit

AOL

#110 Feb 28, 2010
I wear My Dad's color's from when He rode with the Hell's Angel's way before I was even though of. It's a legacy to Me. My Dad My Uncles, & Aunt's as well as several Friend's rode also. So when I am told I have to take off My color's in a Veterans hall They can suck My Dick because I got more ball's than most. All of My Family fough for this country & They have been noyjing less than alway's here for Me. Funny I was wearing a support top last Year when I went on a run for one of the Bandido's. DA!!
Wow

Dallas, TX

#111 Sep 18, 2010
Someone should check the rest of the story. All of the charges were dismissed at the request of the city attorney, several officers were let go because of illegal actions taken against those arrested and the city is being sued in federal court by those arrested that night as many many constitutional violations occurred that evening.
So I guess retaliation has been taken. "Stinky Bikers" now have great attorneys and will not have thier constitutional rights trampled upon.
Cathie

Tulsa, OK

#112 Nov 22, 2010
Some of you here have a very warped idea of what being a Bandido means. I'm married to one. He doesn't neglect his hygiene. He is a college graduate. I'm a bookeeper. No one I know in this Red and Gold world works as a prostitute or stripper. Maybe you have bought into a stereotype that isn't true. Maybe the police believed everything they were told. Truth is, no Bandidos were arrested that day. Because I live in this culture and I happen to know. Siding with law enforcement because they are SUPPOSED to be right is sad and pathetic. Know the facts and then make a decision.
Kelsey Supporter

AOL

#113 Nov 23, 2010
Cathie wrote:
Some of you here have a very warped idea of what being a Bandido means. I'm married to one. He doesn't neglect his hygiene. He is a college graduate. I'm a bookeeper. No one I know in this Red and Gold world works as a prostitute or stripper. Maybe you have bought into a stereotype that isn't true. Maybe the police believed everything they were told. Truth is, no Bandidos were arrested that day. Because I live in this culture and I happen to know. Siding with law enforcement because they are SUPPOSED to be right is sad and pathetic. Know the facts and then make a decision.
You keep the drug books and your man does the runs??
Kelsey Supporter

AOL

#114 Nov 23, 2010
Wow wrote:
Someone should check the rest of the story. All of the charges were dismissed at the request of the city attorney, several officers were let go because of illegal actions taken against those arrested and the city is being sued in federal court by those arrested that night as many many constitutional violations occurred that evening.
So I guess retaliation has been taken. "Stinky Bikers" now have great attorneys and will not have thier constitutional rights trampled upon.
You are full of green stuff NO POLICE OFFICER WAS LET GO YOU jerko. Rights trampled upon for not letting them kill one another. Next time let them shoot knife and beat one another to death then let the meat wagon come and get those unlucky ones.
old biker b-----

Morocco

#115 May 17, 2011
lynn needs to shut her mouth 90 %of bikers are good people
hellsbandigols

Oklahoma City, OK

#116 May 17, 2011
Bandidos, Hells angels, Mongols, 1%ers, 2%milk, etc. etc. since when does riding a bike become so damn complicated? does one have to join one of these daycare clans/gangs just to injoy riding a bike?
You wrote a efed up quote

Tulsa, OK

#117 Jun 28, 2012
Yes you did
You fail to mention the drugs you did but still do
You talk about the flag and the vet's
If you really care you would help
But you don't
You just like to discuss what you do
you try to bu#$#!# us here on the web
that all you want to do is help
But you really are a tearrest thatís going to he#
You don't pay tax on the drugs you sell
You don't pay the insurance on the stuff you steal
You should be exciled or charged with treason
You think your hot shit but look at you; you are no different than the blacks or Mexicans or even bin laden
15 arrested for being a loser!!!!

Since: May 12

Madisonville, KY

#118 Sep 28, 2012
hellsbandigols wrote:
Bandidos, Hells angels, Mongols, 1%ers, 2%milk, etc. etc. since when does riding a bike become so damn complicated? does one have to join one of these daycare clans/gangs just to injoy riding a bike?
now thats funny! gangs good grief! been ridin from age 11 an never had the desire to try an gain respect or try to instill fear into anyone by wearing black or "colors" tats chains an all the accessories. been asked to join a few times an been invited to any of their parties an seems beer/dope/testosterone an wanting to be the tough guy at the party can take all the fun out of hangin with the "gangs". too each his own i guess. hell lets all go ride The Dragon in TN an just have fun!!!
big dog1

Spiro, OK

#120 Jan 1, 2014
Whome ever is making remarks about 1percent bikers are un educated and stupid the bikers do Moore to help non bikers.then the goverment ever have.
Also the club rivery is like the differnt branches of the military or could even be like school rivery onless you were a (train in a mc) you no nothing about the Proper way to become a old lady (or property of)
Happy hh

West Fork, AR

#121 Mar 10, 2014
Yeah right big dog everyone locally that flys Mongols or anyone other is just a rip off of clubs from outer state. Strip away the patches and they are glorified white trash. That includes forsaken few
Happy hh

Turrell, AR

#122 Mar 13, 2014
It's so funny that these wanna be's around Shawnee walk around with their chest sticking almost as far as their beer gut and try and carry a tough look but...when something this happens when those pieces of trash get arrested it's even funnier that they scream "it's not fair oh we want to be left alone" blah blah blah. Here's the thing you fly 1% colors be prepared to be treated as such. No one is buying your toy runs and so called good deeds. And those wanna be forsaken few are not far behind them either. Act like a animal get treated like one white trash.
Witchy

Oklahoma City, OK

#123 Feb 19, 2015
Lynn wrote:
Bandidos, Monguls, Outlaws...a bunch of guys who commit crimes, drink, smoke, do dope, don't bath or perform their oral hygiene on a regular basis...most are illiterate punch drunk thugs with diseases and beer guts and food in their teeth and beards. What WOMAN in her right mind would want someone like that for a husband or old man, especially considering the women have to accept being used in trade by their old men at times.
Patel, ban them and see how they retaliate...because they more than likely will.
What planet have you been on Lynn? Have you been around many 1%er bikers? Obviously you have not. I'm sure that there is much derogatory to be said about you and your man. Having been with a 1%er for over 40 years I can tell you that I have met very few men who fit your description. I have never been used by anyone in my life. Apparently you must have believed that dirty, nasty old drunk in the Harley shirt that you took out behind WalMart and got $10 for a BJ. Sorry sweetie but your are a basic bitch...too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 20 hr Senator INBRED IN... 351
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) Mar 27 thetruth 7,547
Sorry You Caught Me Racist On Tape, Next Time I... Mar 26 Levi LEVITY Pettit 1
Review: LV Motors Mar 26 Brooklynn 1
Xanax Mar 26 missD 4
Wilson Lee Thomas Jr. (Jul '09) Mar 25 Kendra Blanchard 14
Karen L. Janbaz, Anti-Law Enforcement Race Baiter Mar 25 Karens Stalker 42
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]