OKIES=lucky as hell
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#2 May 6, 2013
real space ace wrote:
I visited the great state of Oklahoma a couple of years ago and really enjoyed my stay. I saw that Oklahoma hasn't been destroyed by liberals yet. You guys are lucky you don't live in my home state minnesota that is being run by a bunch of liberal morons. Be lucky Mark Dayton isn't your governor. Thanks to liberalism, the entire north side of minneapolis is almost vacant thanks to the acceptance of welfare losers from Chicago causing everyone to flee to the suburbs. So be lucky. Liberalism is a mental disorder.......
Yes, it's true Minnesota is regularly ranked as one
of the best states to live in and Oklahoma one of the
worse. I see your point completely.

You're an idiot.
Minnesota will be even better if you leave.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3 May 6, 2013
didn't minnesota elect al franken? enough said
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#4 May 7, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
didn't minnesota elect al franken? enough said
You'll never understand such a thing.
It takes at least enough intellect to
be able to find and use a capitalization
key. You're short of the requirement.

You need to stay in Okieland.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5 May 7, 2013
war you are a joke. I didn't know they let inmates have internet access.
great

Mustang, OK

#6 May 7, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never understand such a thing.
It takes at least enough intellect to
be able to find and use a capitalization
key. You're short of the requirement.
You need to stay in Okieland.
that's so pathetic you cling to capitalization as proof of intellect.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#7 May 7, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
that's so pathetic you cling to capitalization as proof of intellect.
Lets' up it this way for your benefit.
My servants speak better English than
you do. And they're illegals.
great

Mustang, OK

#8 May 7, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets' up it this way for your benefit.
My servants speak better English than
you do. And they're illegals.
do you mean they type because you haven't heard me speak also assuming you actually have servants which I doubt, you're bragging about employing illegals? Seriously?
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#9 May 7, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
you're bragging about employing illegals? Seriously?
Yes, illegals make excellent servants
and yard maintenance workers. They
appreciate the work.

Two live here on the grounds as
sponsored immigrants.

You'll have to get along with me
for a week. Another trip to Europe
intervenes.

Find someone of your own class to
annoy.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#10 May 7, 2013
real space ace wrote:
I visited the great state of Oklahoma a couple of years ago and really enjoyed my stay. I saw that Oklahoma hasn't been destroyed by liberals yet. You guys are lucky you don't live in my home state minnesota that is being run by a bunch of liberal morons. Be lucky Mark Dayton isn't your governor. Thanks to liberalism, the entire north side of minneapolis is almost vacant thanks to the acceptance of welfare losers from Chicago causing everyone to flee to the suburbs. So be lucky. Liberalism is a mental disorder.......
Is everyone one on welfare a liberal?
great

Mustang, OK

#15 May 8, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, illegals make excellent servants
and yard maintenance workers. They
appreciate the work.
Two live here on the grounds as
sponsored immigrants.
You'll have to get along with me
for a week. Another trip to Europe
intervenes.
Find someone of your own class to
annoy.
you must be old money with that kind of attitude. mommy and daddy pay for your education or rather, step mommy and daddy. I don't know where that chip on your shoulder comes from exactly but you should really get over it and get your head out of your ass. who calls they employees servants? anyway, no wonder we're worlds apart, I was raised middle class and pulled my own bootstraps up by working hard to educate myself on my own dime. I know the real world which clearly you do not unless you're just lying which I haven't dismissed as a possibility. enjoy Europe and rest assured you aren't the only one in this conversation with a passport... some of us just have more class in our pinky toe than you have in your entire being.
great

Mustang, OK

#16 May 8, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>No but the liberals are the main one's supporting the idea of a welfare state. It's the recipient's I am trashing here.........it's the result of the policy.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm actually pretty proud of Oklahoma in some respects lately. recently a bill passed that enforces the original federal law requiring food stamp recipients towork a minimum of 20 hours a week. there are still some exceptions but they can no longer receive waivers and if they're unemployed they have 90 days before being cut off which seems extremely reasonable to me.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#17 May 8, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm actually pretty proud of Oklahoma in some respects lately. recently a bill passed that enforces the original federal law requiring food stamp recipients towork a minimum of 20 hours a week. there are still some exceptions but they can no longer receive waivers and if they're unemployed they have 90 days before being cut off which seems extremely reasonable to me.


And if they are unable to work 20 hours a week what do you think should happen?
great

Mustang, OK

#18 May 8, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they are unable to work 20 hours a week what do you think should happen?
why would anyone be unable to work 20 hours a week?
So What

Mcloud, OK

#19 May 8, 2013
One reason that comes to mind is that they are under the legal age to work.
great

Mustang, OK

#20 May 8, 2013
So What wrote:
One reason that comes to mind is that they are under the legal age to work.
well had you read the bill you would know that people with children are one of the exceptions still allowed.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#21 May 9, 2013
Shhhh! Please don't talk about HB 1909 it makes Oklahoma look real stupid.
great

Mustang, OK

#22 May 9, 2013
So What wrote:
Shhhh! Please don't talk about HB 1909 it makes Oklahoma look real stupid.
it makes Oklahoma look stupid for enforcing a federal law? or makes you look stupid because you were trying to discuss it without knowing the details?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#23 May 9, 2013
so what you are an idiot
So What

Mcloud, OK

#24 May 9, 2013
Why is Oklahoma spending state money to enforce a federal law. It is the job of the federal government to enforce federal law. Federal law currently mandates work requirements for non-exempt applicants to be eligible for SNAP. Applicants who are non-exempt must register and participate in the SNAP Employment and Training Program and accept any job that is offered to them. Further, Able-Bodied Adults without Dependents (ABAWDs) who are not enrolled in the SNAP E&T program are limited to benefits for three-months every three years. Additional work requirements should be unnecessary given the restrictiveness of the current able-bodied restrictions in place.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#25 May 9, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
so what you are an idiot
I like you. You make me laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Teague Convicted Felon 10 hr WarForOil 23
News Prospects for air traffic control privatization... 15 hr privatehomes 1
Was it aliens or a parachute stunt? 16 hr Jaiden88 1
News The Challenges of Managing a Multigenerational ... 22 hr okieunitedways 1
News Thousands Of Deleted Emails Obtained In Daniel ... 23 hr whocares 1
News Oklahoma Vice: City opposes alleged illicit str... Tue WarForOil 2
William Paul Droit (AKA Bill Droit) Tue Snowbaby40 1

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages