Review: A-Round The Clock Movers

Review: A-Round The Clock Movers

Posted in the Oklahoma City Forum

mike

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Check these guys out they are great http://www.a-roundtheclockmovers.net/index.ht...
Halee

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2011
Thanks John!! I was very happy that you guys got me moved out at so short notice. You guys are very professsional and careful with my things thanks keep up the great work! I will call you when I move again!!!!"
john

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Mrs W

Edmond, OK

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I called on Friday night for a Saturday move and they were able to do it! The 3 guys were able to load and unload my whole house in just over 2 hours. Was the easiest mover ever! They were very professional and let me boss them around!:) Next time I move I will for sure use them. 10 out of 10 stars!

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 May 8, 2013
Great movers competitive pricing

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 8, 2013
Mrs W wrote:
I called on Friday night for a Saturday move and they were able to do it! The 3 guys were able to load and unload my whole house in just over 2 hours. Was the easiest mover ever! They were very professional and let me boss them around!:) Next time I move I will for sure use them. 10 out of 10 stars!

Mrs W ,first off let me start by saying thank you for choosing us here at A-Round The Clock Movers LLC, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to move you glad you were pleased :) and we certainly look forward in doing business with family friends and co-workers and remember "ANYTIME IS A GOOD TIME"

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 May 8, 2013
a-roundtheclockmovers wrote:
Great movers competitive pricing
CHECK US OUT AT http://www.a-roundtheclockmovers.net
we are Oklahoma city movers glad to assist you 24hrs a day
Jan

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 16, 2015
If I could give negative stars I would. Owner/manager John Lyles confirmed move of my 90 year old mother two days before move. On morning of move I called for ETA when he was a little late. Got some stupid I was going to call you BS excuse that they would be hour late. Called back hour and a half later, woman who answered phone said they just left for job. Hour later called back for ETA and phone was not answered. Hours later the incompetent cowardly liars are still not answering. And of course they never showed up. They have caused considerable stress and expense and inconvenience on my mother and others who planned around the move. They are liars. Do not use them.
T-Becker

Bethany, OK

#9 Apr 10, 2016
Terrible business. Outrght lied and scammed us without hesitation. I only wish I had taken more action at the time but had just lost both my mother and ex-husband and was knee-deep in probate in two states. Left with the awful task of clearing out my ex husbands rental, we turned to Around the Clock movers....big mistake. All was fine up til near the very end. One of the last things to go on the truck was a table with an artist sculpted base that I specifically asked not to be loaded. When we arrived at my home and the truck was unloaded, to my horror, the base was shattered. Being the reputable business I assumed they were, we found the $400.00 table online and they orderded the piece right in front of us. This was very important as it was a final gift to our daughter befor he passed unexpectedly. John said it would be rush delivered. It never came, nor was an order ever made. My daughter was heartbroken and still keeps the shattered remains of that table in her room. I am disgusted by their blatant trickery. Incidentally, our bill was nearly $400. Had we known they wouldnt honor their promise they would not have gotten a cent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Ranks In Top 10 Of States With The Wor... 3 min Watchdog 3
News Oklahoma Turnpike Authority delays toll increase 12 min Watchdog 1
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP 9 hr Nadine 9
Angel Tscheter is Fat now!! Aug 22 Cotton Eye Joe 24
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Aug 21 trade_on 555
News Lawmakers outraged by retired teacher s racist ... Aug 21 As I see it 1
Melanie Zorka: Hot and Stuck Up! Aug 18 Tim 30

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance