Too many blacks in OKC
San Diego

Winchester, CA

#199 Aug 15, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Pony Face...you are mentally ill, be it from thinking that you know what you're talking about or that you're spinning in desperation because you've been torched. There's no way in hell you're an American, booner.
Oh wow mate, I must have really rattled your chain eh, "There is no way in hell you're an American" eh; try me.

Lol; you're just as shallow as the other idiot "Hillbilly" who were challenged in trivial pursuit, giving their best shot of trying to distinguish what ethnicity or nationality I am.

Idiot "Hillbillies"
San Diego

Winchester, CA

#200 Aug 15, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Pony Face...you are mentally ill, be it from thinking that you know what you're talking about or that you're spinning in desperation because you've been torched. There's no way in hell you're an American, booner.
Lmao, you and you're twisted, feeble minded hicks are very hilarious mate...

Do so with desire to amuse me with your narrow minded mentality..
San Diego

Winchester, CA

#201 Aug 15, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Pony Face...you are mentally ill, be it from thinking that you know what you're talking about or that you're spinning in desperation because you've been torched. There's no way in hell you're an American, booner.
Hey Cledus; perhaps you should lean towards a broader spectrum of light and set forth the challenging roads that are leased travel and evolve with an open mind however.

It would be healthy to venture outside of your green pastures every once in a while "Hillbilly"
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#202 Aug 15, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow mate, I must have really rattled your chain eh, "There is no way in hell you're an American" eh; try me.
Lol; you're just as shallow as the other idiot "Hillbilly" who were challenged in trivial pursuit, giving their best shot of trying to distinguish what ethnicity or nationality I am.
Idiot "Hillbillies"
Pony Face, your kind are a terrible drain on the economy, both here and in the Europe (not to mention all the crime). Your kind collect far more in benefits than they will ever contribute in taxes, making our current policies cultural suicide and a sure transformation into a 3rd World Nation.

You don't even know what a hillbilly is, moron. You see a white person who disagrees with you and you cry, "Hillbilly!"
You're a sad, blowhard bigot...probably with the stature of Gary Coleman.
ELH

Portland, OR

#203 Aug 15, 2013
Um...20 flocking pages of THIS? Really?
laughing

San Antonio, TX

#204 Aug 16, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Pony Face, your kind are a terrible drain on the economy, both here and in the Europe (not to mention all the crime). Your kind collect far more in benefits than they will ever contribute in taxes, making our current policies cultural suicide and a sure transformation into a 3rd World Nation.

You don't even know what a hillbilly is, moron. You see a white person who disagrees with you and you cry, "Hillbilly!"
You're a sad, blowhard bigot...probably with the stature of Gary Coleman.
wow did u really get your feelings hurt
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#205 Aug 16, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
wow did u really get your feelings hurt
It's obvious that you never read it or are incapable of understanding it. Why don't you tell us where you think I had my feelings hurt, dummy?
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#206 Aug 16, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
wow did u really get your feelings hurt
BTW...a vocabulary refresher course may assist you. If you can just memorize 1 word a day, or a week, or a month, whatever fits your schedule. It will do wonders for your self-esteem and will certainly help you with crossword puzzles. You might need some adult assistance, though, dumbass.
true

San Antonio, TX

#207 Aug 18, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that you never read it or are incapable of understanding it. Why don't you tell us where you think I had my feelings hurt, dummy?
It is obvious that San Diego hurt your feelings with the comebacks you posted with anger
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#208 Aug 21, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that San Diego hurt your feelings with the comebacks you posted with anger
Anything to cover for your knee-padder buddies, right True?
Interesting

Fontana, CA

#209 Sep 8, 2013
What. lame thread; miserable trash created this nonsense
aims

United States

#210 Sep 9, 2013
Reading all these posts is down right disgusting being a white women with a beautiful biracial daughter. Seeing that some man or (boy) would say they wouldn't be with a white woman after she has been with a black man because it shows her judge of character. Not all black men commit crimes or fit into the stereo type of how they treat women or raise or not be around for their children. White men are very capable of the same stereo types you are accusing black men of. Its just not as publicized. I am very proud to be a mother of a biracial child and her father is an amazing man who raises are great and provides for her and treats me like a queen. He has a college degree and great career where we own a home and i get to be a stay at home mother. I have two children from a previous marriage to a white man who does nothing for his kids and is in and out of jail. I will always choose the man who acts like a man takes care of his responsibilities and is three for us and he happens to be black. So if that means some white man would never be with me . Then so be it because i have a great black man but if I didn't I would never be with a racist anyways. It saddenes me to think that this is the attitudes my daughter will have to deal with just for being born to two parents that love each other and her. Crime is not based on color it is based on how a person thinks and raised color is only skin deep. We are the same. I am saddened to know this type of racism is in my own backyard. But i know people can change because my parents were raised not believing in interratical relationships and racist but not any more with their beautiful granddaughter they could never hate and having my husband around helping educate them about who he is as a person not just a Black person.they have learned alot and changed. Crime is going to happen and black and white relationships are going to happen. Crime is not just one race. Open your mind up and quit being so closed minded. One day you will be judged for your actions.
missing link

North Richland Hills, TX

#211 May 31, 2014
Jesus loves you, Sock.
Uncle Si

Tulsa, OK

#212 May 31, 2014
aims wrote:
Reading all these posts is down right disgusting being a white women with a beautiful biracial daughter. Seeing that some man or (boy) would say they wouldn't be with a white woman after she has been with a black man because it shows her judge of character. Not all black men commit crimes or fit into the stereo type of how they treat women or raise or not be around for their children. White men are very capable of the same stereo types you are accusing black men of. Its just not as publicized. I am very proud to be a mother of a biracial child and her father is an amazing man who raises are great and provides for her and treats me like a queen. He has a college degree and great career where we own a home and i get to be a stay at home mother. I have two children from a previous marriage to a white man who does nothing for his kids and is in and out of jail. I will always choose the man who acts like a man takes care of his responsibilities and is three for us and he happens to be black. So if that means some white man would never be with me . Then so be it because i have a great black man but if I didn't I would never be with a racist anyways. It saddenes me to think that this is the attitudes my daughter will have to deal with just for being born to two parents that love each other and her. Crime is not based on color it is based on how a person thinks and raised color is only skin deep. We are the same. I am saddened to know this type of racism is in my own backyard. But i know people can change because my parents were raised not believing in interratical relationships and racist but not any more with their beautiful granddaughter they could never hate and having my husband around helping educate them about who he is as a person not just a Black person.they have learned alot and changed. Crime is going to happen and black and white relationships are going to happen. Crime is not just one race. Open your mind up and quit being so closed minded. One day you will be judged for your actions.
Skin color doesn't determine the content of a person's character. There are good and bad people in all colors and ethic groups.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#213 Jun 2, 2014
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin color doesn't determine the content of a person's character. There are good and bad people in all colors and ethic groups.
There are good and bad people in all colors and ethic groups, Yes this is true. But I'm sure you understand that there by far more bad in some colors and ethic groups than others. Want to guess the ones?
Lisa

Cherokee Village, AR

#214 Jun 2, 2014
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin color doesn't determine the content of a person's character. There are good and bad people in all colors and ethic groups.
Take any given area, The more blacks and Mexicans that move in the more that area declines until it becomes a full out ghetto. You know it, I know it, and all you black, Mexican and wigger friends know it.
Watts, Compton, Detroit, Chicago Los Angeles and many other down and out black and mexican ghettos were not always the way they are now. It all started with one negro or Mexican but blacks being much worse than Mexicans. And went down hill from there until they are what they are today. And don't think for one minute it can't happen here.
One black is one to many!
Uncle Si

Oklahoma City, OK

#215 Jun 2, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Take any given area, The more blacks and Mexicans that move in the more that area declines until it becomes a full out ghetto. You know it, I know it, and all you black, Mexican and wigger friends know it.
Watts, Compton, Detroit, Chicago Los Angeles and many other down and out black and mexican ghettos were not always the way they are now. It all started with one negro or Mexican but blacks being much worse than Mexicans. And went down hill from there until they are what they are today. And don't think for one minute it can't happen here.
One black is one to many!
You mention Compton, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Stockton, Trenton, and besides the population of ethic groups there is also widespread unemployment or under-employment for these areas. High crime also. Direct cause and effect of policies of politicians in place on a national, state and local level.

Societal woes.
Ms j

Bronx, NY

#216 Jan 19, 2015
all american 1907 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...... people wanna walk around acting like black people are criminal. Why don't you take a look at your own lives and quit assuming you are better than anyone else. I just don't get how some can be so simple minded
I never understood why white folk are so intimidated by black skin. Everybody so quick to talk about black this and black that. and it's majority white. How many blacks do you hear complaining about whites. Not much. If any at all. Because WE ARE NOT CONCERNED NOR DO WE CARE TO HATE BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR. picture me not liking someone cause they don't have my complexion . Such a shame . I laughed at racists. Spend all your time worrying about what a black person is doing. Is it because you are miserable in your white skin. Why.? That's the question. Like when I hear whites say all black people like watermelon. Why does it matter to a white person what kind of fruit we like. It's good. It's healthy . Blacks aren't running around saying all white people do is eat kale.or white folk don't use soap. Cause we really don't care. And we don't need to find a reason to hate. Such ignorance.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#217 Jan 20, 2015
One is one to many.
Native

United States

#218 Jan 25, 2015
Maybe you should move back to England off my native land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DEFEND our BORDERS Fri WarForOil 2
Go Bernie Sanders Victory USA! Thu Muhammad al Akbar 80
Melanie Zorka: Hot and Stuck Up! Thu Jamie Dundee 17
daddy's lil girl (Jan '14) May 26 Jay 8
Where r the hooker now? May 26 Dusitmatta 1
News Oklahoma City ranks top of 10 most affordable m... May 25 Yada123 1
Connect (Jul '15) May 25 killinmesmallz 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages