The United States is the LOSER under Barack Hussein Obama

Posted in the Oklahoma City Forum

Black Man

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Obama starts his same bull shit at his acceptance speech. All Bull Shit Black Man Lying. That Ape needs to get his black butt impeached.

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Black Man wrote:
Obama starts his same bull shit at his acceptance speech. All Bull Shit Black Man Lying. That Ape needs to get his black butt impeached.
See Anti-Atheist if you read this and you are tracking my comments this black man dislikes Obama. Unless he is faking it and pretending under false pretenses. Very interesting...so what is it you don't like about Obama?
ryu

Surabaya, Indonesia

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Beon you peace
Obama on nazi reueter to aided aids the vatikan
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4 Nov 8, 2012
well I'm not tracking your comments......but I did happen to see this. You are a little hard to follow but it sounds like you think this "black man" is really a black man? Please tell me you aren't that gullible. Remember, racism goes both ways. Blacks can also be some of the most racists people around. As I said earlier, they vote for Obama much like the OJ jury voted to acquit. Blacks stick together regardless of how guilty anyone is or how poor of a job obama has done. They aren't going to vote for a white man or a black guy. Period. To me that is racism.
Caveman Jesus

Alba, TX

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Perhaps the mormans should have built a more electable robot.
demo

Valliant, OK

#7 Nov 9, 2012
ha pres obama on geat or te country
Wildbill

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Nov 9, 2012
First of all Obama's "CHANGE" is not what it appears to represent. The change he is talking about is a New World Order, or NWO. We will be regulated by the United Nations and all constitutional rights will be gone. First of all how can you believe anything the man says and how sneaky and underhanded he is. If he gets caught in something wrong, he just invokes executive privileges and nothing is done. Check and see how many people he has put in the White House that has ties with Terrorist groups. You don't have to take anyone's word, just check the facts. They speak for themselves .and you might want to check your Bible as verification. He is a Muslim and does not deny it, does not salute the flag or hand on chest for pledge of alligence. He says he is a natural born citizen, but in reality he was an exchange student at the university. You can not be exchange student if you are us citizen, unless you renounce you citizenship . Like I said check the FACTS.
Black or white has nothing to do with the issues of this President

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 9, 2012
antiatheist wrote:
well I'm not tracking your comments......but I did happen to see this. You are a little hard to follow but it sounds like you think this "black man" is really a black man? Please tell me you aren't that gullible. Remember, racism goes both ways. Blacks can also be some of the most racists people around. As I said earlier, they vote for Obama much like the OJ jury voted to acquit. Blacks stick together regardless of how guilty anyone is or how poor of a job obama has done. They aren't going to vote for a white man or a black guy. Period. To me that is racism.
Well that was the OJ trial I wouldn't use that as an example I clearly think he got away with it when he shouldn't have. Hmm I was using him as an example the username was probably a racist joke.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Wildbill wrote:
First of all Obama's "CHANGE" is not what it appears to represent. The change he is talking about is a New World Order, or NWO. We will be regulated by the United Nations and all constitutional rights will be gone. First of all how can you believe anything the man says and how sneaky and underhanded he is. If he gets caught in something wrong, he just invokes executive privileges and nothing is done. Check and see how many people he has put in the White House that has ties with Terrorist groups. You don't have to take anyone's word, just check the facts. They speak for themselves .and you might want to check your Bible as verification. He is a Muslim and does not deny it, does not salute the flag or hand on chest for pledge of alligence. He says he is a natural born citizen, but in reality he was an exchange student at the university. You can not be exchange student if you are us citizen, unless you renounce you citizenship . Like I said check the FACTS.
Black or white has nothing to do with the issues of this President
Sounds like something a republican would say. Come up with a conspiracy theory to make a politician look like they are evil in some way. Then continue to bash them and make others believe its true. Same goes for Romney. Hopefully next term we have better candidates to choose from.
patriot

Elkton, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something a republican would say. Come up with a conspiracy theory to make a politician look like they are evil in some way. Then continue to bash them and make others believe its true. Same goes for Romney. Hopefully next term we have better candidates to choose from.
Democrats do the same thing look how all you democrats talked about bush. Its no different either way.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2012
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats do the same thing look how all you democrats talked about bush. Its no different either way.
I never talked about Bush but his was a rigged election anyway.
Wildbill

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Nov 9, 2012
For one thing a Muslim should not be president he will not proven he is American born except with a forged birth document . He will not release his college transcripts because it will show he was an exchange student. Just hope all that wanted him get what they think they wanted
Wildbill

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Nov 9, 2012
By the was, only the next four year might open your eyes and show you the truth.. Only problem is you won't be able to do anything about. You are the one that has to pay off the national debt. I am retired and don't make enough to pay taxes

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Wildbill wrote:
For one thing a Muslim should not be president he will not proven he is American born except with a forged birth document . He will not release his college transcripts because it will show he was an exchange student. Just hope all that wanted him get what they think they wanted
He is American and there is nothing wrong with being Muslim. And you are them idiots that bring the college transcripts? Is that all you have? I'm honestly glad he is president again people like you just prove why the majority wins.
edmond mom

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Nov 12, 2012
so why is Obama being to secretive on his birth cerificate and his transcripts? did he even really go to college? just give them up and people will shut up about it.
Hyena

Issaquah, WA

#17 Dec 11, 2012
He produced his birth certificate. Nobody cares about his college grades this far down the line, with the exception of Donald Trump, whom nobody takes seriously.

And Hillary is going to win in 2016, and again in 2020, and then Christie will cross the aisle and join the Dems, and win in 2024 and 2028. Then Corey Booker will win in 2032 and 2036. By 2040 one of Obama's daughters will run, and win.

So just get used to it, okay?
edmond mom

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Dec 12, 2012
That's just what the US needs, is another Clinton in the white house. NOT !!! We need NEW vision, NEW ideas, NEW passion to get this country back on its feet.
I don't think congress should get a holiday break, until they do their stinking job. people with real jobs can't drag their feet for 11 months, and then expect their bosses to give them time off. DO YOU JOB! BALANCE THE BUDGET ALREADY. not like this fiscal cliff has snuck up on us. it's been there since same time last year and the year before. STOP spending money you don't have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 18 hr Adrain_69 195
There are 17 QUEERS and 9 Lesbians in Oklahoma ... Thu Nancy Polinski 1
Move from Miami(Florida) to OKC(Oklahoma). Oct 22 Tony Kfdbgs 4
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS Oct 22 Calling it like I... 41
looking for someone Oct 20 queenslove22 2
we can stop Ebola! Oct 20 barbosa 1
can you still buy herbal incense in oklahoma ci... (Nov '13) Oct 19 derik 9
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match

Oklahoma City Jobs