Review: Advanced Supplements & Nutrition

Review: Advanced Supplements & Nutrition

Posted in the Oklahoma City Forum

Nick

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Owner is a jack wad, you buy supplements from this guy you're one of the downfalls of society.. Complete embarrassment to Gaspari..
OKCnorth

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Nick wrote:
Owner is a jack wad, you buy supplements from this guy you're one of the downfalls of society.. Complete embarrassment to Gaspari..
Couldn't agree with you more, he's a condescending know-it-all who doesn't have an off switch. There's a store on 39th. The guys there couldn't be friendlier and their prices beat anything I've seen locally.
bigbeast

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Best supplement store in Okc i have meet the owner i do not get that at all great guy and great customers and fully stocked best prices in town
fitchick

Arlington, TX

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Wow those reviews shock me. I went to Advanced and the owner was really educational. He wasn't rude or condescending at all. As you plugged another store in a different location it just makes you sound like your the competition. And I have been to that store on 39th. The guy was super nice but he had nothing in stock.
bigdog

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jul 2, 2013
i shop here a lot the owner rocks always gives me great deals and there staff is great they know there products
Freddie

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Nov 15, 2013
OKCnorth wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more, he's a condescending know-it-all who doesn't have an off switch. There's a store on 39th. The guys there couldn't be friendlier and their prices beat anything I've seen locally.
Are you serious??? I went into that 39th street store and the dude in there was a complete MORON!!!! He sat on his ass and barely looked up at me. Apparently he was more concerned with his computer than my business.
sally

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Me and my husband went in there and purchased some products. and the owner rocks :) best place to shop
Ex-Customer Complaints

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 25, 2014
Nick wrote:
AGREED!!!
Slow What is Stoopid

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Apr 26, 2014
So where is this store located?
fitnessgirl

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 5, 2014
I have been to every store in Okc and know one beats the service and knowledge of these guys.if you want the best deals in town shop here they rock!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure White Trailer Trash Livin FallinFree Tax P... Fri Mary FatFuckFaceF... 1
just moved back,party scene gone? Thu jjmo 27
News ICE Arrests Illegal Immigrants In OKC, Guymon A... Thu see the light 1
News Officials identify 5-year-old victim from fatal... (Apr '11) Jul 30 ShiS 22
Review: Luigi's Pizza 2 Jul 29 Poppy 1
Review: Americare One Source Jul 29 samsui 4
News Fallin: Daughter's trailer at governor's mansio... Jul 29 Le Duped 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages