Jury Selection Begins For Yukon Coupl...

Jury Selection Begins For Yukon Couple Charged With Child Abuse

There are 4 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Jury Selection Begins For Yukon Couple Charged With Child Abuse. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

The trial began Monday morning for a Canadian County couple accused of beating, burning and neglecting their three adopted children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

Donnaa60

Edmond, OK

#1 Jun 11, 2012
These 2 wretched individuals deserve everything done to them that they did to these precious kids...100 times infinity!!!!
THis is the very reasoning why a lot of children grow up all messed up in the head, and have horrible lives cos' of sub-humans like these two demons!!!

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 11, 2012
You see Anti? This is a good reason why mammals like these shouldn't be allowed to have children.
ruth

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Don't believe everything ya hear I was acused of depriving one of my children but not the other in this state but if thay did do it karma is a bigger bitch than anyone can ever be 3 fold u reap what u sow 3 times 3 what comes around. Goes around and thay will get theirs God will bring his wrath down upon their heads praying for the children in this case

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Cha I am very much fed up after studying this story are these peoples are humans are any other kind of animals I donít understand what kind of peoples these are. I think they adopted these 3 childrenís only to torture or else they must be cyco to abuse these kids.These kinds of peoples should not live in this world I think they donít like kids so only god has not given them childrenís. But unfortunately these cute childrenís has stucked up with them I think now they have let free I think the court should consider those kids and give them proper shelter and necessary arrangements to proceed their future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you stop and help a black person whose ca... 8 hr Tyler The Negro H... 5
News Police Looking To Id Okc Car Theft Suspect 9 hr Shimazu Yoshihisa 2
News Man Accused Of Indecent Exposure At Dollar Tree... 10 hr blow torch 4
News Oklahoma To Start Using Cameras To Catch Uninsu... Wed Honk Honk Beep Beep 2
Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions Wed Karen Janbaz 4
News Purcell Police Search For Home Burglar On Prope... Wed Tasheka 7
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Wed Crotch Grab 6

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages