Anyone know this city girl from 1975 ??

Anyone know this city girl from 1975 ??

Posted in the Oklahoma City Forum

Kaitlin

Avon Lake, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2006
The man, Franklin Delano Floyd, went by the name Trenton Davis in Oklahoma City in 1975, he called his "daughter" Suzanne Davis. When they returned to Tulsa in 1989, he was calling himself Clarence Marcus Hughes, and she was Tonya Dawn Tadlock Hughes.
You may recall her son Michael's kidnapping from a Choctaw, Oklahoma elementary school in 1994 as it made nationwide headlines.
tammy

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Dec 24, 2006
I sure would like to know the name of the school Yonya was at in 1975 ?
itsreen

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2006
I requested her school records from Oklahoma City but haven't received a reply. I will post them on Websleuths.com , Officialcoldcaseinvestigations.com and Justice Quest when/if I receive them.
Kaitlin

Ravenna, OH

#9 Jan 31, 2007
Also, this woman's newspaper photo was found in Floyd's wallet when he was arrested in 1994, police are seeking her identity-

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/3827/69296.jpg

If you know who she is please email me at [email protected]
Kim

Youngstown, OH

#10 Feb 12, 2007
I came across a missing persons case from Maryland. My first thought was could this possibly be Tonya ? I have not had the time to truely investigate it.
I am not good with computers either , but here is the link , the names are Linda & Lori Peugeot.
http://www.marylandmissing.com/missingpersons...
anon

Boynton Beach, FL

#13 Apr 26, 2007
fairburn, georgia i-85 exit just north of newnan, marta car park type place.
LLL

Carnegie, PA

#14 May 17, 2007
Someone should get a hold of her school records also comments teachers made about her in each school
many clues there....
also a yearbook or ask the schools she went to if it is possible to
duplicate a yearbook or
anything they may know of her health records?
LLL

Carnegie, PA

#15 May 21, 2007
can somebody please from these time periods get more yearbook school photos of her to post?
would help to see her hair and face as she grew older
Kaitlin

Ravenna, OH

#16 May 22, 2007
LLL,
The problem being, they did not have yearbooks for elementary students. Think back to when you were in elementary school. Remember you'd have your single subject photos and then the class photo.

An individual would have to possess the class photo and come forward, and I still don't know how helpful that would be.

The FBI has obtained her records and all of her school photos to no avail. There is nothing in them that will point to her identity. I have full confidence in their investigative work, so am not worried about this.

The reason why I want to see a school photo is simply nothing other than to possibly get a better view of those tiny birthmarks on her face and possibly she will be smiling with teeth. If we can find another possible match this could be useful in matching her up right away.
cheryl

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2007
There aren't yearbooks, but many times a class photo is taken (at least here in OKC). If you could track down a person who was in one of her classes in those years, maybe they could point her out in a photo. Just an idea.
Lighting the Way Home

Newnan, GA

#19 Dec 9, 2007
www.lightingthewayhome.org
Update: Results are in on DNA for Lori Peugeot, her DNA was run through CODIS on 11/13, I have information from family member that there were no hits/matches.
Please keep everyone in your prayers.

www.websleuths.com
Shannon

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jan 23, 2008
I believe I went to Grade School with Sharon Marshall in the early 80's, in Phoenix, Arizona.... I am looking for my year books as we did have them in 7th grade... I am also looking for class photo for the 6th grade.. Can't be sure if she was in the 6th or 7th grade with me... But I am sure this is the same girl...

[email protected]
LLL wrote:
Someone should get a hold of her school records also comments teachers made about her in each school
many clues there....
also a yearbook or ask the schools she went to if it is possible to
duplicate a yearbook or
anything they may know of her health records?
Kaitlin

Angleton, TX

#21 Jan 26, 2008
Shannon, Hi. What name was she going by in Arizona, if you can recall ? Can you please email me at [email protected]

It is very important to restore this little girl's identity and maybe you can help.
Kaitlin

Angleton, TX

#22 Jan 26, 2008
Nothing is completely conclusive about Lori Peugeot yet. Her mother's half brother's sample was entered, but her father's was not. You jumped the gun just a bit on that one. We're still waiting. I seriously doubt she is Sharon though as we have done an extensive investigation on Stanley Hoss and can find no ties to Floyd.
Kaitlin

Angleton, TX

#23 Jul 31, 2008
Lori Peugeot was ruled out as a match for Sharon Marshall.

Everyone is now awaiting tests being compared to an Alababam girl named Christina Carter. Will update if there is any info.
CRISTIAN FAZIO

Abbotsford, Australia

#24 Aug 16, 2008
CAN I HAVE A SUPER HOT CHICH
Kaitlin

Angleton, TX

#25 Oct 14, 2008
Shannon, what has happened ?? You sounded legit. Man, I have been hoaxed to death in this thing. You emailed me, I responded back and now nothing. What gives ?
honeybear

Manhattan, KS

#26 Oct 23, 2008
Can someone email the photo of the girl in Franklin Floyds wallet? I cant seem to find a link to view her. My email is [email protected] Thank You
sand

Angleton, TX

#27 Nov 11, 2009
Bumping this. Someone has to have seen this girl. Went to school with her.Knew them.
mickey

Redford, MI

#28 Jan 26, 2013
Kaitlin wrote:
LLL,
The problem being, they did not have yearbooks for elementary students. Think back to when you were in elementary school. Remember you'd have your single subject photos and then the class photo.
An individual would have to possess the class photo and come forward, and I still don't know how helpful that would be.
The FBI has obtained her records and all of her school photos to no avail. There is nothing in them that will point to her identity. I have full confidence in their investigative work, so am not worried about this.
The reason why I want to see a school photo is simply nothing other than to possibly get a better view of those tiny birthmarks on her face and possibly she will be smiling with teeth. If we can find another possible match this could be useful in matching her up right away.
Hi Do you know if the police have offered life in prison and no death If he tells who she really is Yeah he needs to die and rot in hell But if he tells I think it's worth it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Embrace the Trumpet 32 min Trevor 3
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now 40 min RaRa 9
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith 6 hr A Boy 15
He Touched Me 6 hr A Boy 5
Midway Island formerly Fantasy Island Thu Wow 2
Rock On Trump! Why Did Oklahoma Vote Cruz, What... May 4 Mud Wrestling 4
Jeff Sullivan, your girlfriend Jennifer is chea... May 3 Stopping cheating... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages