Murder case from 1968 is thrown out b...

Murder case from 1968 is thrown out by judge

There are 2 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Murder case from 1968 is thrown out by judge. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

A year ago, officials said new science and old-fashioned detective work had trumped time as they charged Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2007
Sounds to me like the prosecutor is wasting a lot of public money so he can write a book in a few years.

Why is he not investigating local religious conversion cults and their unlawful use of 401-c "non-profit" donations for politics?

Those who break the law to avoid paying their "fair share" of taxes are an enemy to law abiding citizens that do!

So are prosecutors who seek fame and fortune railroading people though courts that "Might" be innocent.

"Protecting the innocent" is an American value... not putting someones fake God in government affairs.

What we need is Capital Punishment for government officials who arrest and prosecute the innocent with no regard for their Constitutional Rights.

The man who railroaded the Rutgers Lacross team is a prime example.

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Wow, that makes alot of sense Neko. I was thinking the same thing, minus all of the capital punishment, 401c, and religious cult banter of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okemos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) Oct 11 M Garcia 7
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... Oct 4 USA R0CKS 702
Murders (Oct '08) Sep 30 Erin 9
News Holland companies receive state economic help (Nov '07) Sep 30 District 1 9
News Weird 1 hour ago 4:58 p.m.Food worker fired aft... Sep '16 DUI 7
Why the county prosecutors do not charge Gary S... Sep '16 legaleagle 1
News Lansing group contacted to a oerevitalizea Down... (Feb '16) Sep '16 Smart 2

Okemos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okemos Mortgages