Video Spotlight - Scientist Runs DNA ...

Video Spotlight - Scientist Runs DNA Test on Husband's Underwea...

There are 6 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Video Spotlight - Scientist Runs DNA Test on Husband's Underwea.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

She's testified in countless court cases, including the Ricky Holland murder trial, as a state forensic scientist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Tears

Orange Park, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2007
Not one state in the USA has anything better to do with their time than prosecute a woman for finding out if her hubby was having an affair.

I think this should be done all the time on men and women. This is ridiculous.
Jason

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 23, 2007
Give the woman some credit...pretty smart if you ask me.

“Loving life”

Since: Jun 07

Oceanway

#3 Aug 23, 2007
I hope she won her divorce hearing!!
its a shame

Orange Park, FL

#4 Aug 23, 2007
I hope she won her divorce too. It is a shame she lost her job, but I don't think you can order the stuff she needs to run these kinds of test and perform them at home. Smart lady!!
happy camper

Niceville, FL

#5 Aug 23, 2007
she may have caught him cheating, but we paid for the testing, it was done with state owned materials and equipment.now, if she reimbursed the state, i see no reason not to let her have the job back with a reprimand on file....

“Loving life”

Since: Jun 07

Oceanway

#6 Aug 23, 2007
happy camper wrote:
she may have caught him cheating, but we paid for the testing, it was done with state owned materials and equipment.now, if she reimbursed the state, i see no reason not to let her have the job back with a reprimand on file....
I would agree with that, it sounds fair. Up until this she sounds like an outstanding employee...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okemos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) Tue Angela smith 11
Why does Melania Trump wear Levar Burton Geordi... May 16 seeing is believing 1
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) May 15 Shawnele 160
Wake up our Fod and Water is being poisoned May 14 Terry 2
Republican gets Reporter Arrested for asking hi... May 14 Terry 4
News #MSU Experts Can Discuss Mental Health Issues, ... Apr 27 Humanspirit 1
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4

Okemos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okemos Mortgages