Scientist Tests Husband's DNA, Fidelity

Scientist Tests Husband's DNA, Fidelity

There are 29 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Scientist Tests Husband's DNA, Fidelity . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A state forensics scientist who said she tested DNA in her husband's underwear to find out whether he was cheating could be disciplined if investigators determine she violated the use of state equipment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Middle Georgia

#1 Jul 4, 2007
Yikes! Can you imagine some enterprising individual who sets up a lab just for cheating spouses? Come on folks, we got to put an end to this right now. The time honored tradition of cheating on your spouse is about to be wrecked. First Bobbet .. now this? Next thing up is a privately run registry to which folks can add DNA profiles on any one ... oh me. I quit. That's it. No more cheating for me. Pregnancy, blackmail, STD's, ever rising cost of gas and motels and now this.
lovesGod 24

Barnesville, GA

#3 Jul 4, 2007
Hey, if we would all just like by the Bible and honor God, we would NOT have to worry about this kind of stuff. Can you imagine how this wife must feel to be betrayed like this! Come on, people, what if it had been YOU that was cheated on?
Hindsville AR

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2007
So what!!! She is a great employee when the going is good, but one violation of company policy and she is in this type trouble??? If she really used chemicals that were to be thrown away and on her own time???? Let her get her divorce or whatever she wants and let her continue to work. Have you really got great prospective employees-like her-lined up waiting for her job? Also, get real, in the same situation what would you have done honestly?
Hindsville AR

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
i saw his picture. he is bl**k. not handsome. so who cares ?
It is apparently relative to her life--whether he is handsome or not really isn't an important issue-is it? There must have been something between them at one time.
Jerry

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2007
Before you say she should be diciplined or fired, have you ever used and office pen or copier (or something else) for personal business?

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#8 Jul 4, 2007
I wonder if she re-imbursed the lab for the cost of the testing? Men,buy throw away underwear and put them into someone elses trash.
fathertime

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2007
maybe she should had stuck to a 'taste test', nobody could bitch or blame her then. hell, she may have even liked the woman too! when she stated that it was 'another female. it wasn't me' sounds like she ran more then just one test, otherwise, how would she have known that?

“Nice Gloomy, Spooky Day”

Since: Apr 07

Uniondale , NY (Nassau Cty)

#10 Jul 4, 2007
The husband's lawywer sounds like a giant dork, grasping at straws like that. I hope he loses his career.
"Busted, can't be trusted"!!! Some chick got moist on his undies. His wife went Quincy on him.
Besrat

Auburn Hills, MI

#11 Jul 4, 2007
It is upto the Police Department to sue her but I beleive she is still on duty on the cheating husbands case.He has no right to procecute her.She is on duty as precious sceintiest spending more of her time for public service while the other body is cheating.I think she need a pardon.
Bill

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2007
Why is it that when one person cheats on the other that the person that has been cheated on can not look in the mirror and wonder "why". Maybe if the "victim" would become a bit more energetic in their love life it would not have happened. This goes for both male and female, it takes a lot of loving to make a home, and it can not be one sided.
lynn

Glendale, AZ

#13 Jul 4, 2007
Hindsville AR wrote:
So what!!! She is a great employee when the going is good, but one violation of company policy and she is in this type trouble??? If she really used chemicals that were to be thrown away and on her own time???? Let her get her divorce or whatever she wants and let her continue to work. Have you really got great prospective employees-like her-lined up waiting for her job? Also, get real, in the same situation what would you have done honestly?
You make some very good points...I agree
Harry

Glendale, AZ

#14 Jul 4, 2007
Bill wrote:
Why is it that when one person cheats on the other that the person that has been cheated on can not look in the mirror and wonder "why". Maybe if the "victim" would become a bit more energetic in their love life it would not have happened. This goes for both male and female, it takes a lot of loving to make a home, and it can not be one sided.
Bill...what are you talking about? Read the article...
survivor

Clarkson, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2007
You go girl!! I don't blame you one bit. A woman has to do what she has to do. That is a good way to find out if your spouse is cheating. Nobody can say it is here say....
Just An Observer

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Jul 4, 2007
Maybe in the future they'll have an over-the-counter DNA test. LOL! She's in the wrong marriage if she doesn't trust her spouse.
dtgc

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 4, 2007
lovesGod 24 wrote:
Hey, if we would all just like by the Bible and honor God, we would NOT have to worry about this kind of stuff. Can you imagine how this wife must feel to be betrayed like this! Come on, people, what if it had been YOU that was cheated on?
I agree!
Mar

Stockton, CA

#19 Jul 4, 2007
Go for it girl. He cheated and he got got. Boo hoo.
Bald Eagle

United States

#21 Jul 4, 2007
Wake up USA wrote:
I wonder if she re-imbursed the lab for the cost of the testing? Men,buy throw away underwear and put them into someone elses trash.
Actually the best thing to do is to not cheat. At least this wife went for evidence instead of assuming. Spouses have been shot for less.
Bald Eagle

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2007
Just An Observer wrote:
Maybe in the future they'll have an over-the-counter DNA test. LOL! She's in the wrong marriage if she doesn't trust her spouse.
AND I believe that her evidence proved that.
AtlBch

Auburn Hills, MI

#23 Jul 4, 2007
Puts a whole new spin on stealing paper clips.
Christopher

United States

#24 Jul 4, 2007
What a way to see if men are cheating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okemos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) Jan 9 Jose gomez 9
Did the Obama's Help or Hurt You Dec 24 No Help Here 1
Drama in the Gym Dec '16 ugotit 1
We in Michigan can still change our vote..THE C... Dec '16 TrumpWantsOut-Ele... 2
News Mason auto parts supplier expanding Wednesday, ... Nov '16 Debb Huelsman 1
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9

Okemos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okemos Mortgages