Spartan Internet Marketing at Michiga...

Spartan Internet Marketing at Michigan State University Summer Employment and Internship Career Fair

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Spartan Internet Marketing at Michigan State University Summer Employment and Internship Career Fair. In it, PRWeb reports that:

We value the relationship that we have established with MSU over the years. We are always pleased with the work ethic and dedication contributed by MSU interns and alumni Spartan Internet, a Michigan web design company , will be present at the 2013 MSU's Summer Employment and Internship Career Fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Robert Blackwell

Owosso, MI

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Aww how cool marketing is now taking on a school level approach to recruiting more solicitors and under qualified individuals.. I would love to go head to head with a real SEO Agency and I can bet my results would be better.

"Google local experts"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okemos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 1 hr Squach 113
Does anyone know this man? May 22 Need Info 1
Review: Pittel, Stephen E DDS - Stephen E Pitte... (Aug '11) May 22 Thompson 2
News Schuette: Man Convicted in Abandoned Detroit Ra... May 17 Pop the Weasel 1
News Embattled Michigan lawmaker: Don't blame God fo... (Aug '15) May 8 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okemos Mortgages