Marijuana found in system of driver i...

Marijuana found in system of driver in fatal accident

There are 3 comments on the The State News story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Marijuana found in system of driver in fatal accident. In it, The State News reports that:

A driver in the Oct. 10 car accident that involved an MSU student and killed five people had traces or marijuana in his system at the time of the crash, according to press release from the Green Oak Charter Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State News.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Dec 5, 2010
This is irresponsible 'journalism.' Chances are the driver smoked pot days before the accident. Most tests cannot determine when the pot was smoked. Blaming the weed without investigation is irresponsible and just feeds into government propaganda regarding cannabis.
RFs wife

Pikeville, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2010
so what
Samuel blackbird

Flint, TX

#3 Dec 20, 2010
I wholeheartedly agree.When they tally the alcohol involved accident fatalitys if a beer can is found within 200 yards it is an alcohol related fatality.Go figure.The can is rusted even.Check out the statistics that have been compiled.They indicate that alcohol was involved in almost but a little less last year that about 50% were involved with alcohol.That means that %50 or less were not.Which means that it is about a 50 50 chance either way!Drive carefully because your life depends on it drunk or sober!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okemos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct 24 MAGA2016 1
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) Oct 11 M Garcia 7
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... Oct 4 USA R0CKS 702
Murders (Oct '08) Sep 30 Erin 9
News Holland companies receive state economic help (Nov '07) Sep 30 District 1 9
News Weird 1 hour ago 4:58 p.m.Food worker fired aft... Sep '16 DUI 7
Why the county prosecutors do not charge Gary S... Sep '16 legaleagle 1

Okemos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okemos Mortgages