2 Arraigned for Home Invasion

2 Arraigned for Home Invasion

There are 4 comments on the WLNS-TV Lansing story from Aug 27, 2009, titled 2 Arraigned for Home Invasion. In it, WLNS-TV Lansing reports that:

Two local men arraigned, face charges for possession of stolen property. 22-year-old Larry Thornton of Okemos and 21-year-old Martiez Brooks of Lansing were arrested last Thursday after they attempted to sell a stolen laptop on the Craigslist website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNS-TV Lansing.

mlboy09

Detroit, MI

#1 Sep 1, 2009
I know both of these yourn men personally. I know them to be of good nature. however, good men make bad decision. It is my hope that these two men are not involved with the apparent home evasion that these items come from. it saddens me that, if in fact they had knowledge of. possess stolen items. I am not going to be quick to judge or to defend. my prayers are with these two men. I know larry is a good man. I believe the same about martiez. I pray that the east lansing police wont be bias in investigating this case. Larry, be strong. Martiez, be strong. the truth will prevail
mlboy09

Wixom, MI

#3 Sep 7, 2009
tony dont believe everything you hear. Ignorance is not bliss. i will pray for you too.

“Obamma SUX!”

Since: Apr 09

Lansing, MI

#4 Sep 9, 2009
They should have been shot on sight. Trespassing in my house could be the last thing that any of these crap stains would ever do.

“Obamma SUX!”

Since: Apr 09

Lansing, MI

#6 Sep 10, 2009
tony amadoor wrote:
i agree, kill scum=equals less crime.
It is the ultimate correctional tool. They will never commit another crime after being properly capped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okemos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireworks B.S. & Working People 8 hr all4america 1
News Canadian automakers heading for record profits ... Jun 27 how does that happen 1
News GM pension plan deficits drop slightly, still f... Jun 27 how does that happen 1
2002 dodge stratus won't start Jun 26 Jsackett33 1
News Glass Pipes and Head Shops by Lansing Michigan (Jul '09) Jun 12 Brittney 27
Henry (Hank) Minarik (Oct '08) Jun '15 Tabitha 6
News State Senator Accused of Shooting at Car Shows ... May '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
More from around the web

Okemos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Okemos Mortgages