runyon taxi sex offender taxi driver

Posted in the Okeechobee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angela

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Elizabeth temple melton is a sex offender listed on the florida sex offender site who would hire someone like this man or woman to sit with your kids as u enter a store even for a brief what the heck are people thinking wow i doubt i ever take a taxi makes me sick to even think about it
Runyon Taxi Service

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2013
angela wrote:
Elizabeth temple melton is a sex offender listed on the florida sex offender site who would hire someone like this man or woman to sit with your kids as u enter a store even for a brief what the heck are people thinking wow i doubt i ever take a taxi makes me sick to even think about it
As soon as we found out she was let go Runyon Taxi Cares about there custumers we try to check people out but as soon as we find a problem we fix it
jim

Okeechobee, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2013
He rips his customers over charging using noncertified meters that have been tampered with. He over charged a lot of customers wednesday afternoon to all the customers you can usually find brian runyon eating after they close suds and duds they use your hard earned money at applebees.
nicole

Okeechobee, FL

#5 Jul 5, 2013
I hope they arrest him before he does anymore damage and before he hurts anyone else. I saw his public records for okeechobee and all the driving tickets. From now on i will call need a ride i want to be safe . I never saw such a fake he is a bad man. Brian k. Runyon public records okeechobee see for yourself, I did.
anonymous

Okeechobee, FL

#6 Jul 5, 2013
O.M.G. ITS TRUE
nina

Okeechobee, FL

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Brian runyon you need help. You do not need to be driving a taxi. You do not need to be around the public or children. Call a help line or turn yourself in to the sheriff's department as a poser. Now I understand why your drivers leave. That's just sick. Its true I remember you can pull all the taxi stickers off and that matches the discription of the baby blue van talked about in the news and you do have a crew cut. That's just wrong. The evidence was in front of everybody the whole time. The question is how many times before. Mr. Runyon why did you make a proposal to set strict rules about taxi drivers when you knew about liz and yourself. Was it guilt or was it a cover to take the heat off of yourself?
nina

Okeechobee, FL

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Because of people like you people who are disable cant get the help they need. You should be ashamed. I heard about the gentleman that you setup with drugs because he refused to sell them out of the van for you. You set him up because he was going to report you. Be ashamed. Your a poor excuse for a human being.
okeechobee

Okeechobee, FL

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Any parents or children that feels they have been violated or inappropriate touched by Mr. Brian runyon please contact the okeechobee sheriff's office.
david

Okeechobee, FL

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Its about time something is being done about brian runyon if you want hookers drugs or just want to get raped just call runyon taxi of okeechobee florida he will get what you need.

Since: Jul 13

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Ok well if anyone can prove wrong doing by me or runyon taxi please prove it other than that these people talking trash either quit on there own or got fired for good reasons or is my competition my meters are legal no ones meters in okeechobee are certified because the state of florida has not done there job my meters have seals on them so no one can change them can you say that jim you drive for need a ride runyon taxi has fired drivers for selling drugs out of there van because we do not like or do that crap so like I said if you can prove I am doing any of this stuff then prove it don't spread lies and for the ones spreaded lies get a life you are jealous that I am doing good in the taxi service and why not use you own name so people can see the truth

Brian Runyon
jim

Okeechobee, FL

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Mr. Brian when I.R.S. Disability Fraud, County, State, FDOT, Narcotics Task Force and Child Protection Services get done with their investigations, along with the FBI we will see. Do you really think your drivers didn't take photos and addresses? James heard drivers and past drivers are talking and giving statements. It's like a tornado with a trail of debris the authorities have to clean up.
jim

Okeechobee, FL

#13 Jul 7, 2013
Mr. Brian since your so smart use proper pronunciation. It's a sign of intelligence.
kelly

Okeechobee, FL

#14 Jul 7, 2013
Laughing out loud. He is right.
jim wrote:
Mr. Brian since your so smart use proper pronunciation. It's a sign of intelligence.
todd

Okeechobee, FL

#15 Jul 7, 2013
He is a master mechanic and he can fix anything with super glue. Just look at his cabs.
samantha

Okeechobee, FL

#16 Jul 7, 2013
He sticks. Really he smells i hate to ride with him. Brian wears the same jeans all the time and i don't think he ever takes a bath.
samantha

Okeechobee, FL

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Stinks lol my bad
jillian

Okeechobee, FL

#18 Jul 7, 2013
Im a customer to samantha. I know what you mean. I noticed he had roach motels in the cab that made my skin crawl. yuck!
james

Okeechobee, FL

#19 Jul 7, 2013
Jillian didn't you know brian advertises motels. They are the same thing just bigger.
kate

Okeechobee, FL

#20 Jul 7, 2013
I was riding with a new lady driver. It started to rain she handed me a cup. I ask what it was for before she could answer the rain was coming through the windshield. I had to ride home holding a cup catching rain and throwing it out the passenger side window as it filled up.
james

Okeechobee, FL

#21 Jul 7, 2013
Im sorry kate im trying not to laugh. I done that to and had to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okeechobee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to know Sep 7 Mich 3
Christina Louise White & Tommy Dale White Sep 5 Need to Know 1
seeking a family member Aug 30 family 1
Indiantown Music Thread (Jun '16) Aug 29 Musikologist 3
Should I move to Okeechobee (May '14) Aug 21 Anna Smith 8
News Researchers creating warning system for toxic a... Jul '17 Christaliban 2
News FRIENDS rescue ranch in Broward County gives ho... (Oct '07) Jun '17 HorseRescuer 32

Okeechobee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okeechobee Mortgages