Time to bail out Chicago schools at t...

Time to bail out Chicago schools at the expense of downstate

Posted in the Okawville Forum

Southern IL

Clinton, IL

#1 Aug 28, 2017
Sincere thanks to ole' Lumpy our turncoat rep that again planted his lips on Madigan's behind. Charlie Meier must be headed to bigger and better things . His daddy Mike has him firmly planted in his hip pocket. Hope yall remember all the lies from ole' chuckroast when it comes election time. He's a complete fraud and a liar. Next time you see him at the homecoming rather than shake his hand just say " no thanks, I'm not sure where that hand has been. But I've got a pretty good idea"

Thanks again for the screwing you turncoat ba$tard. Remember who Charlie Meier represents the next time he comes round kissing your backside and wanting a vote.....what a total disgrace this tub of goo is....
SouthernVoter

Heyworth, IL

#2 Aug 29, 2017
Southern IL wrote:
Sincere thanks to ole' Lumpy our turncoat rep that again planted his lips on Madigan's behind. Charlie Meier must be headed to bigger and better things . His daddy Mike has him firmly planted in his hip pocket. Hope yall remember all the lies from ole' chuckroast when it comes election time. He's a complete fraud and a liar. Next time you see him at the homecoming rather than shake his hand just say " no thanks, I'm not sure where that hand has been. But I've got a pretty good idea"

Thanks again for the screwing you turncoat ba$tard. Remember who Charlie Meier represents the next time he comes round kissing your backside and wanting a vote.....what a total disgrace this tub of goo is....
We told ya so. Ya need to watch all the behind the scene tricks this southern Illinois (so called farmer) will do. Votes one way one time and switches the next time. Voters will not forget. He can be beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okawville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls gone wild Nov 9 Concerned Citizen 12
backyard chickens (Mar '16) Nov 7 Beth 2
has trump bit off more then he can eat in soybeans Oct 20 MeanGene 6
Kkk? Sep '18 Just checking786 1
Leah Baggett Aka psycho (Oct '16) Sep '18 Knowing 22
Innertech Nashville AKA little China swea... (Mar '16) Aug '18 Joker 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug '18 Pilgrim I 482

Okawville Jobs

Personal Finance

Okawville Mortgages