Top of Game: Patio at pub is underrated

Top of Game: Patio at pub is underrated

There are 1 comment on the DesMoinesRegister.com story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Top of Game: Patio at pub is underrated. In it, DesMoinesRegister.com reports that:

The Raccoon River Brewing Company's cute patio ranks as one of the city's most underrated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DesMoinesRegister.com.

Jane

Torrance, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
I can't understand why nobody seems to appreciate a patio. I find it more relaxing hanging on our patio while reading a magazine and smoking or better yet cooking with http://charbroilpatiogrills.com/ .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ojo-Caliente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico: Native pueblos to Georgia O'Keeffe (Apr '13) Apr '13 CornDogz 1
News Southern Exposure: New Mexico's Blue Skies, Ado... (May '11) May '11 Network For Good 1
News Family Sees Virgin Mary On Living Room Wall (Jan '08) Mar '11 izhy 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Mexico... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Maybe 20
News New Year's Resolutions: Detox getaways for you ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 hmmm 1

Ojo-Caliente Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ojo-Caliente Mortgages