Multi-Vehicle Crash Involving Trooper Shuts Down I-64 - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

The driver of the car that hit the cruiser, Mario Davis of Highland Springs is charged with reckless driving, and failure to move over for an emergency vehicle.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2010
mary

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Looks like K-Mart had another buy one get one free sale on drivers licenses.
Roy

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2009
Most likely talking or texing on the cell phone not looking at what he was suppose to be doing total idiot no other way to explain it, should have the book thrown at him.
Gray Ramey

Richmond, VA

#3 Nov 9, 2009
Trooper Your in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you again soon.
Gray
deputy sheriff

Suffolk, VA

#4 Nov 10, 2009
you have got to be kidding me. how in the world could people be so dumb? i dont get it. it's simple if you see flashing lights move over. i really hope they make an example out of this guy.
in car

Norfolk, VA

#5 Nov 10, 2009
its not all just about the trooper, i mean jeeze what about the people in the chrysler, i was in that car. we hit a car that you couldnt even see on that dark road. its almost impossible to see more than 50ft in front of u sometimes. when we did the right thing and got in the left lane and still slammed in to another car. the state really needs to place street lamps down 81
Eldonna Bryant

Richmond, VA

#6 Nov 10, 2009
streetlights on the interstate?? Honey that what headlights are for. Have you any idea what the cost of just the electricity would be much less the maintainance? How about just getting everybody to use their brains and move over like the law says. Virginia has to stop issuing drivers licenses to mental defectives!!
Roger Holliday

Stephens City, VA

#7 Jan 9, 2010
I can certaintly relate. I did safety service patrol on Int. 81 for 2 yrs. I was working traffic control @ an accident,pulled off on right shoulder and a car came along hit my vehicle and knocked mine out into the ditch. Thank God i had my seat belt on.
I have seen many situtations where people did not move over for vsp, etc. and is very dangerous. I encourage all Law enforcement officers to CRACK DOWN on this law.It's the law and if people don't want to abide by it, they should be ticketed. Go get em.
NY GIRL

Glen Allen, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2010
Please tell all of the NASCAR fans to slow down when you see flashing lights. I was driving on Nuckols Rd. in the right lane when a cop turned on his lights on right shoulder so I put my blinker on and tried to move to the left and nobody would let me in. I may not like the HCPD but I don't want to hurt any of them. Can't everyone just be nice!!!!!
not a demorat

Norfolk, VA

#9 Jan 9, 2010
why you dissing on the nascar fans.... maybe its NY'ers that cant drive??
NY GIRL

Glen Allen, VA

#10 Jan 10, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
why you dissing on the nascar fans.... maybe its NY'ers that cant drive??
I think your previous screen name fit you better. Fedup. What do you have against NY'ers???
not a demorat

Norfolk, VA

#11 Jan 10, 2010
NY GIRL wrote:
Please tell all of the NASCAR fans to slow down when you see flashing lights. I was driving on Nuckols Rd. in the right lane when a cop turned on his lights on right shoulder so I put my blinker on and tried to move to the left and nobody would let me in. I may not like the HCPD but I don't want to hurt any of them. Can't everyone just be nice!!!!!
same thing you have against nascar fans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oilville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Review: Romp n' Roll Jun '14 glenallenrompnroll 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
affordable loan offer apply (Jan '08) Oct '13 Jane Oluda 9
Va. first lady plays central role in gift scandal (Jul '13) Jul '13 fingiswold 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Glen Allen, VA (Sep '10) Jul '13 JONI HARDESTY 14
•••
•••
•••

Oilville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oilville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••