Bakersfield, CA

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Gus Griswal wrote:
Only the sexiest beast I know! Duh!
what's her name
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Ooo la la!! I have my own thread!!! It's like being queen of Old Rusty, but with some wild kindergarten fun. It's NOT my fault I'm an Ashley.:)
igirl

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Haha you guys have names of the kids from recess
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#7 Jun 18, 2012
As long as Ms. Finster don't get on Topix, I can handle my own <3
igirl

Bakersfield, CA

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Ashley Spinnelli wrote:
As long as Ms. Finster don't get on Topix, I can handle my own <3
haha or principle randle
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Yikes!!... What's your real name??? ;)
igirl

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Ashley Spinnelli wrote:
Yikes!!... What's your real name??? ;)
what's yours?(;
yooo

Livingston, MT

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Your the one that was gossiping about Destinie Aguirre.
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#13 Jun 26, 2012
yooo wrote:
Your the one that was gossiping about Destinie Aguirre.
I wasn't gossiping about Destinie Aguirre. She is my friend. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!! <3
failure

Livingston, MT

#14 Jun 30, 2012
Ashley Spinnelli wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't gossiping about Destinie Aguirre. She is my friend. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!! <3
If she's your friend then why were saying she was a stripper and crap!? Why don't you hit her up on fb cuz I'm here freaking friend and I know damn well she never ran off with some married man! So you freaking check yourself because you already recked yourself
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#16 Aug 8, 2012
failure wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's your friend then why were saying she was a stripper and crap!? Why don't you hit her up on fb cuz I'm here freaking friend and I know damn well she never ran off with some married man! So you freaking check yourself because you already recked yourself
Gasp! You took that out of context! If you read the whole thing, you would know I was praying for her. Plus, she was just a waitress at a strip club in Tucson, Arizona. Anyways, this is my thread and how glorious I am.
fake

Delano, CA

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Ashley Spinnelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Gasp! You took that out of context! If you read the whole thing, you would know I was praying for her. Plus, she was just a waitress at a strip club in Tucson, Arizona. Anyways, this is my thread and how glorious I am.
How do you know her?
Ashley Spinnelli

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2012
fake wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know her?
I know that loca from the mean streets of Kern County. Like I said, this thread is about how awesome I am.
unknown user

Hemet, CA

#19 Aug 30, 2012
You're not awesome you just a girl with no life just judging other ppls lives and don't worry abt your sorry @$$.all you do is talk too much sh!t like if you knew every damn thing abt them from the palm of your hand.
lames

Mcfarland, CA

#20 Aug 30, 2012
this lame skonka is always talking shit like if she knows every damn thing about everyone from myfas ha ha just making up lies.
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#21 Feb 11, 2013
One time, they called me a "skonka" ... and I loved it!:) Thanks you guys! I love all my fans!

p.s.
Y'all keep me so young.:)
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#22 May 4, 2013
unknown user wrote:
You're not awesome you just a girl with no life just judging other ppls lives and don't worry abt your sorry @$$.all you do is talk too much sh!t like if you knew every damn thing abt them from the palm of your hand.
We like the cars that go BOOM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oildale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vince britt (Apr '10) Jul 26 just saying 5
Who knows Krystal Gomez the triplet Jul 25 Tina 2
Larry Earl Thomas. Is a rapist and tweaker Jul 25 Tina 2
11616 Wood st. Lamont Ca. Jul 24 rockytopzz 1
cracco llc (Jan '15) Jul 22 David 52
Why do some people think Victory Outreach is a ... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Concernedcitizen 358
News Country legend Merle Haggard dead at 79 on his ... Apr '16 rbowenby 1

Oildale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oildale Mortgages