First Prev
of 10
Next Last
AbtTime

Auxier, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Amanda Fannin has told police where bodies are, the police are at the Blanton house now.
Christian

Salyersville, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
I have been listening to the scanner and they have been calling all the fire deptments into their stations and was woundering if that was it or not I would hope so their familys need some peace of mind and closer on this situation May the Lord be with them and the workers GOD BLESS
dawm

Hagerhill, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
God bless the family
think so

East Point, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Is this true , cops are doing a search for bodies?
Jezebel

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
They found Larry and Sandra's bodies behind the barn on the property,it's just awful something couldn't have been found sooner.
found

East Point, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
They found them on their property. Wsaz & Wymt
Kay

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Yes they have been two bodies found on the property.just look up wsaz breaking news
abby

Ivel, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Thankfully the family can now have closure.
ohio

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
OIL SPRINGS, Ky.(WYMT)- The Johnson County Sheriff has confirmed that the bodies of Larry and Sandra Blanton were found behind a barn on the couple's property.

We have a reporter headed to the scene and we will have more information as soon as it becomes available.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Here is the direct link on WSAZ

http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/WSAZ-INVEST...

They have indeed been found.
brenna holly

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
They need to fry both of those little bastards the boy as well as the girl.im sure that cut a deal with fannin which should have been life without parole. And the son should be publicly hanged.
anthony sandys son

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Hate..u have no idea how much I hate right now..to look ur brother in the eyes..and for him to say " ur crazy anthony I couldn't hurt my own parents" before he ever finished that sentence I knew ..that my brother was guilty. And as much as I wanna tear him limb from limb I've got to think what mom would say..and I could hear it now plain as day..she told me not long ago..my precious precious son I am okay..and though I couldn't understand that then for she was somewhere lost..but I knew that she was okay. Mom was at peace..just waiting for us to find her. And now she tells me..its okay this too shall pass..vengence is mine sayith the lord..I love u mom & dad and ill be there to lay ur weary bones to rest. I love u mom and dad, ull be forever missed and ull leave me forever lost with words that I never got to say.
Curious

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 22, 2013
What took them so long to search the property?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Feb 23, 2013
anthony sandys son wrote:
Hate..u have no idea how much I hate right now..to look ur brother in the eyes..and for him to say " ur crazy anthony I couldn't hurt my own parents" before he ever finished that sentence I knew ..that my brother was guilty. And as much as I wanna tear him limb from limb I've got to think what mom would say..and I could hear it now plain as day..she told me not long ago..my precious precious son I am okay..and though I couldn't understand that then for she was somewhere lost..but I knew that she was okay. Mom was at peace..just waiting for us to find her. And now she tells me..its okay this too shall pass..vengence is mine sayith the lord..I love u mom & dad and ill be there to lay ur weary bones to rest. I love u mom and dad, ull be forever missed and ull leave me forever lost with words that I never got to say.
My heart goes out to you and your family. Your brother will get what is due him. Sadly this does not bring your parents back, but everyone is keeping your family in their prayers.
so sad

Logan, WV

#15 Feb 23, 2013
From the Johnson County Sheriff's Office facebook page... We ask that you refrain from comments that can be used in court for seeking a venue change or other requests.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2013
What in the Hell makes a person do such a thing?
Why did this happen? The punishment given should match the crime committed.
Cat woman

Auxier, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2013
scarr77 wrote:
What in the Hell makes a person do such a thing?
Why did this happen? The punishment given should match the crime committed.
DRUGS!

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 23, 2013
At least the family will be able to give them a decent burial. I am surprised that the Sheriff did not find them given their location. Thankfully, the family will have the opportunity to say goodbye to their loved ones instead of continuing to wonder what happened to them.
Kay

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Willie is a crazy druggie hillbilly he will pay for what he has done.thats what drugs do to a person.mix that up with crazy hillbilly and drugs and this is what happens my prayers go out to the family thankgod they finally found them.
Respect

Delbarton, WV

#20 Feb 23, 2013
anthony sandys son wrote:
...Powerful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 min Natalie 12,287
12 years of bill witten's reign was long enough 18 min Big D 12
Bill Witten's Fitness Level is the = big fat zero 33 min batman s brother 23
I want to be Mayor 1 hr Poor City Voter 1
Is it legal? 1 hr Well-lol 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 131,463
Ebola Vaccines Are Ready. Will you take yours? 1 hr Dr WHO 1
Oil Springs Dating
Find my Match

Oil Springs Jobs

Oil Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oil Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oil Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]