Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#50897 May 7, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Monday, 5/7/12, Sun lighting it all up, coffee perfect. Tpx news: Trolls, Derby, Rain, Earthquake, ok got it. I hope the regulars had a great weekend enjoying the near perfect weather. I missed the run for the roses, a friend had bike trouble and we spent the day doing a full tear down of his electra glide. Oh well it's purring like a cat now and that's what friends do.
Troll action seems high, but I never read their brain drippings, I simply skip over postings made by known scumbag trolls. Just because you can teach a three knuckled chimp a few keyboard strokes does not mean it has anything of interest to say. I think Shakespeare summed it up nicely with Juliet's line, "What's in a name? That which we call a Troll, by any other name would still be stupid". I love Shakespeare.
Juliet oh Juliet wherefore fart thou, heifer?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#50903 May 7, 2012
RENTER wrote:
<quoted text>Mon 5/7/12 balls danglin penis fully erect hempnuts roastin on cuttin torch abeleivmanutsac changin out his diaper lawnmower outta gas shit runnin down his leg oh momma mia momma mia momma mia oh please licmanutsac you screendoorshitter
earthquakes today
sacanuts egypt .00000000000001
terdtown mississippi 3
hempinsacs ohio 125.01245llicmabals
LSDshitsville 4
hogpen wyoming 0
goldenpond down by shitsville no reply
flaminass ark 7
codnutz city no report
and thats the quakinnuts report for today good bye and please licmacodsac
This is one of the most thorough reports I have ever read. I loved every line of it. I feel safe today from earth and nutquakes after reading this report.

Do you have any cute flicks from Codvine for us to watch? Nothing like a flick from Codvine, the vine hanging full of balls.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#50904 May 7, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Monday, 5/7/12, Sun lighting it all up, coffee perfect. Tpx news: Trolls, Derby, Rain, Earthquake, ok got it. I hope the regulars had a great weekend enjoying the near perfect weather. I missed the run for the roses, a friend had bike trouble and we spent the day doing a full tear down of his electra glide. Oh well it's purring like a cat now and that's what friends do.
Troll action seems high, but I never read their brain drippings, I simply skip over postings made by known scumbag trolls. Just because you can teach a three knuckled chimp a few keyboard strokes does not mean it has anything of interest to say. I think Shakespeare summed it up nicely with Juliet's line, "What's in a name? That which we call a Troll, by any other name would still be stupid". I love Shakespeare.
Spent all day and finally got the training wheels on that stupid thing.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50905 May 7, 2012
Hey FarterMan I think that BIGBALS is wanting this RENTER Dude to lick his balls. He wants him to wash the coffee out of his mouth so that he don't stain his nuts. Renter has balls danglin and fully erect, and they saying that you are talking nasty. Damn go figure.....oops two more birds hit the ground..Damn go to Facebook for a chit chat..
Pet trolls

Nashville, TN

#50910 May 7, 2012
I see the digusting trolls must have been up all night doing "crack" and licking each other. Must be extremely boring talking to each other in their scottsville thread. Amazing how fascinating they find this thread about birds and how envious of the regulars they are that they have to stay on this thread living out their licking fantasies. Poor pathetic, lonely, butt buddies. They should find them a dumb toothless gurl that is not their cousin and get a life. Thanks for keeping the bird topic at the top with over 50,000 posts. Ignorant deliverance trolls that they are.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50911 May 7, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
hey tincannutsaclicer shut the hell up those are my brotherinnuts
Do you lick your brotherinnuts wreck-tim too? Are you a little funny, and thats not ha ha?

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50912 May 7, 2012
Pet trolls wrote:
I see the digusting trolls must have been up all night doing "crack" and licking each other. Must be extremely boring talking to each other in their scottsville thread. Amazing how fascinating they find this thread about birds and how envious of the regulars they are that they have to stay on this thread living out their licking fantasies. Poor pathetic, lonely, butt buddies. They should find them a dumb toothless gurl that is not their cousin and get a life. Thanks for keeping the bird topic at the top with over 50,000 posts. Ignorant deliverance trolls that they are.
Did you lick your nuts last night? Your topic is on Scottsville topix, do you not know this? LMFAO at the Trolls.....
Day Care

Lexington, KY

#50913 May 7, 2012
is just down the street. If you hurry, you can get there for milk and cookies and let the other little kids teach you some new techniques of thumb sucking that you could apply to each other. I suspect that is why you have such a fetish on licking and sucking, you did not get to go to Daycare last year.

Most likely were home schooled for your sex education.
Pet trolls

Nashville, TN

#50916 May 7, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Did you lick your nuts last night? Your topic is on Scottsville topix, do you not know this? LMFAO at the Trolls.....
So why don't you keep your filthy disgusting asses on Scottsville and have your ball sucking contest with the rest of the perverts in your daycare. Just scroll down to all your unafarter threads and boast of your nightly activities with your cousins. You are all ass laughing in each other's face there with the rest of your sicko cousins. Just seeing that site makes me think of your theme song:

Dueling Banjos Deliverance


Now run before you miss out on the cookies and milk.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50917 May 7, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
goathumpers live in westsuckland tenn bababababababababababababababh ahahahahahahahahahbbababababab abababababababa tincodsaclicer and unashiter suckeachothersputty 2 peas in a nutsac
Damn I for sure glad that I don't live thereeeee. And did you say that you was going to go over and lay down in the corner and LICYOBALS? LMFAO at the nutsac's....

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50918 May 7, 2012
Pet trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you keep your filthy disgusting asses on Scottsville and have your ball sucking contest with the rest of the perverts in your daycare. Just scroll down to all your unafarter threads and boast of your nightly activities with your cousins. You are all ass laughing in each other's face there with the rest of your sicko cousins. Just seeing that site makes me think of your theme song:
Dueling Banjos Deliverance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1tqxzWdKKu8XX
Now run before you miss out on the cookies and milk.
That was made in E'town, wasn't it? Did you star in it? Talk to LICMABALLS, and Renter they are the ones that you want to preach to.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50919 May 7, 2012
Pet trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you keep your filthy disgusting asses on Scottsville and have your ball sucking contest with the rest of the perverts in your daycare. Just scroll down to all your unafarter threads and boast of your nightly activities with your cousins. You are all ass laughing in each other's face there with the rest of your sicko cousins. Just seeing that site makes me think of your theme song:
Dueling Banjos Deliverance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1tqxzWdKKu8XX
Now run before you miss out on the cookies and milk.
For your information "Deliverance" I am on Scottsville Topix. Maybe you need to get off Scottsville Topix..LMFAO at your "ball sucking contest"...

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50920 May 7, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>goodbye stinky #2 you can licmabals and keep on typin and stick your rotten root up your ponies ass and licyourownnutsacfukface and go to shitsville andsucfarters little shriveledcod then go to westsuckland and have a nice day while your licenmabalsac
Did you star in "Broke Back Mountain"?
Pet trolls

Nashville, TN

#50921 May 7, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>That was made in E'town, wasn't it? Did you star in it? Talk to LICMABALLS, and Renter they are the ones that you want to preach to.
I thought it was Tennessee where you are or somewhere near scottsville where your inbred family is from. Are you and all your sucking licking cousins tired of the farter and edith threads in your forum you have to come to another and inflict your perverted family pleasures on the rest of us? Take your little tricycle and go watch your favorite movie and squeal like the pig you are for farter. ponyboy
HAHA

Flatwoods, KY

#50922 May 7, 2012
Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
Yea...Chemtrails

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#50923 May 7, 2012
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Yea...Chemtrails
They aren't hiding them. You can see them if you look. This also gives you a chance for birds to poop in your face.
Hey Good

Springfield, IL

#50924 May 7, 2012
That would actually be female dog urine. Specifically from a pitbull.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#50926 May 7, 2012
Pet trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was Tennessee where you are or somewhere near scottsville where your inbred family is from. Are you and all your sucking licking cousins tired of the farter and edith threads in your forum you have to come to another and inflict your perverted family pleasures on the rest of us? Take your little tricycle and go watch your favorite movie and squeal like the pig you are for farter. ponyboy
I do not live in Tennessee, I can make that show up as anything, but is just shows up because a thing called a transmitter. I do not have any family that lives near me. So take your perverted ways that you and your butt buddies were already discussing (nutsacs hard penis') on this topic and squeal on down the road. Troll, troll, troll your boat on down the stream to your deliverance. LMFAO at your smart ignorance. God will bless you down the road somewhere.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#50927 May 7, 2012
Here is a lovely story and flick on Hempburn Balls old mammy cat slitting the throats of her kittens because all of them looking like Hempburn.

Codvine mammy cat goes berserk.com -codvine.

Wonder why all those little pusses looked like hempburn cod?

Enjoy Abeliver in the Cod.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Orleans, IN

#50928 May 7, 2012
Spam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report illegal moonshine! (Feb '14) 8 min knows 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min SNYB 131,545
Best Food in P burg? 40 min Fine Foods 10
House Dems unveil agenda for 2015 session 1 hr The Bear777 12
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 830
Blackcats Football (Nov '13) 1 hr floydcountypatriot 14
Blacks Play; Whites Pay. 2 hr Bleeding Blue 6
Oil Springs Dating
Find my Match

Oil Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oil Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oil Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:43 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:43PM
Jason Avant to Chiefs: Latest Contract Details, Analysis and Reaction
NFL 2:19 PM
Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
NBC Sports 4:45 AM
Chiefs add Jason Avant, put A.J. Jenkins on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 6:25 AM
Kansas City Chiefs: Signing Jason Avant Won't Make a Big Difference on Offense