Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81703 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

LICMABALS

Nerinx, KY

#50960 May 7, 2012
DontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Living proof you are consistent at being delusional. When a freak like you even looks at me, it's insulting.
<quoted text>You got that wrong.
<quoted text>Take your own advice for once. Being a DoDo head makes that challenging for you.
<quoted text>There you go again, another poor attempt to try to use me to pump yourself up. Time after time again, it hasn't and won't work.
<quoted text>Wow, I didn't know it was legal to marry crash test dummies. Congratulations, which Wal-Mart did you get married at? Which Waffle House held your wedding reception? Which Motel 6 kept the light on for you during your crash test dummy honeymoon? Did they provide you with complimentary redneck champagne, a.k.a. a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew?
shut up, get on your knees, close your eyes, stick out your tongue...you know what to do next.
Saragon

Little Valley, NY

#50961 May 7, 2012
WOW, is there a perverted troll reunion going on here?

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#50962 May 7, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>
Squealllllllll. Give it to me hard and ride me tinpony.
Thats for your butt buddy Renter. Can't be taking his position..
DontCare

Nerinx, KY

#50963 May 7, 2012
ULICBULLSCODS wrote:
<quoted text>speak for yourself dicknose and while your at it ULICBULLSCODS
but I would rather lick yours

Westmoreland, TN

#50964 May 7, 2012
betty wrote:
<quoted text>
here let me sum it up for you:
una dosent have any real balls so he went to southern states and purchased a set of chrome bull balls and because he isnt the brightest crayon in the box, failed to properly affix them to the back of his pinto.
unfortunatly for me, while he and dontcare (aka peaches) were skimmimg past my house stalking the daylights out of me, he hit a bump and lost his foe genitalia..... later that day i decided to go shopping for some troll rated pepper spray and ran over his balls while leaving the peddlers mall and the force caused me to lurch to the right and curb my tire.
so there you have it.... una owes me twenty bucks, ten for the rim, and ten for the trip to pull apart.
Farterman doesn't have a Pinto, he has a Blazer. So the flking chrome Bull Nuts came from another one of your many admirers. Maybe LICMABALS and RENTER?
betty

Nerinx, KY

#50965 May 7, 2012
ULICBULLSCODS wrote:
when you're done licking the bull balls, can I have them back please

Westmoreland, TN

#50966 May 7, 2012
Saragon wrote:
They have been here all the time, just coming out of the shadows...
opp

Brownsville, KY

#50967 May 7, 2012
really

Westmoreland, TN

#50968 May 7, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up, get on your knees, close your eyes, stick out your tongue...you know what to do next.
See here the nasty perverts have been here all the time. Just chomp down and bite your little flking weasel off....LMFAO......

Westmoreland, TN

#50969 May 7, 2012
betty wrote:
<quoted text>
when you're done licking the bull balls, can I have them back please
Why? You wanting to take your turn licking them?

Westmoreland, TN

#50970 May 7, 2012
You people are just a bunch of Troll wanna be's. Why don't you join the Internet Troll Forum and Troll with the real Troll's. They would eat your flking lunch. LMFAO at the Troll Wannabe's....
christian family wanting

Glasgow, KY

#50971 May 7, 2012
We are a christian family that wants to adopt a baby. If there is a girl out there who does not want keep her baby please reply to bwhitney629@yahoo.com. We have been married 7 years, own a home, both have steady jobs.

Westmoreland, TN

#50972 May 7, 2012
christian family wanting wrote:
We are a christian family that wants to adopt a baby. If there is a girl out there who does not want keep her baby please reply to bwhitney629@yahoo.com. We have been married 7 years, own a home, both have steady jobs.
I wish you the very best of luck on your endeavor. So many out there being abused and worse, and so many out there that would love and take care of them. Again, I wish you the very best in luck.
OMG

Tampa, FL

#50973 May 7, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
LMFAO at the Deliverance Trolls....All together squeallllllllllllll. You know who you are...
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>
Squealllllllll. Give it to me hard and ride me tinpony.
ULICBULLSCODS wrote:
DontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
but I would rather lick yours
im tellin Unic on you guys.he gonna be mad you ditin ax him to be in yo gay orgies.it gonna hurt his feelins

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#50974 May 7, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
im tellin Unic on you guys.he gonna be mad you ditin ax him to be in yo gay orgies.it gonna hurt his feelins
Do you have a mouthful of hot schitt or just illiterate? Both maybe?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#50975 May 7, 2012
Saragon wrote:
There is now that you are here.
Reason

Macon, GA

#50976 May 7, 2012
local scientist wrote:
I really do think its from the changing cold weather...it's absolutely horrible, but these birds cant keep their body temp up. Florida has had ice and the birds dont have a place to migrate. We've had some extrememe weather lately. While there have not been many tornadoes, we have had an almost record low along with near record high and low temperatures within the last few weeks. I'm sure this has been too much for the poor little bird's bodies...along with other small bodies associated with higher altitudes such as insects. Just my thoughts
Thank you for giving an answer that makes some amount of sense. My faith in humanity has been restored.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#50977 May 7, 2012
betty wrote:
<quoted text>
here let me sum it up for you:
una dosent have any real balls so he went to southern states and purchased a set of chrome bull balls and because he isnt the brightest crayon in the box, failed to properly affix them to the back of his pinto.
unfortunatly for me, while he and dontcare (aka peaches) were skimmimg past my house stalking the daylights out of me, he hit a bump and lost his foe genitalia..... later that day i decided to go shopping for some troll rated pepper spray and ran over his balls while leaving the peddlers mall and the force caused me to lurch to the right and curb my tire.
so there you have it.... una owes me twenty bucks, ten for the rim, and ten for the trip to pull apart.
TPR is right I have an old blazer, faded out red. I really can't be to harsh with you. You have made so many of these old irritating arses so happy with your butt plugs. They have something to live for again. See, Old Ancient Mangey Wolf went to bed hours ago. Besides his daily Geritol level running low, he can hardly until tomorrow to ride his butt plug equipped Bouncy Ball and gather eggs. Hempburn hasn't admitted it yet but he inserts his even before he has his ten gallons of morning Coffee. I will consider paying you the 20 dollars after you and this old farts group buys me a new brass monkey to replace the one you bored it's balls off and ruined it.

Ted Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
OMG

Tampa, FL

#50978 May 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a mouthful of hot schitt or just illiterate? Both maybe?
that wuz so beutiful sed im gonna repost it on the scottsville site.on 1 of the treads where u try to ak so righteous an gentilmanly.think i wil repost alot of ur puke on thar specaly on the treads where u try to make ppl think u som kinda christian.so keep postin i only got nuff of ur puke to post to last a coupl weeks on scottsville site
DontCare

Nerinx, KY

#50979 May 7, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You wanting to take your turn licking them?
absolutely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min old man 172,932
Mountain Manor 54 min CNA 8
Girls what cars do you prefer camaro..Mustang..... (Dec '16) 1 hr Er My Geerd 45
Tim hall is a nark 1 hr Eugene 15
hope trumpdont cut our air stamps 1 hr Er My Geerd 1
Box of canned food 1 hr Er My Geerd 25
Chris Stapleton silent on Johnson Co tragedy 1 hr Er My Geerd 18

Oil Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oil Springs Mortgages