Injured state rep talks to Channel 3 ...

Injured state rep talks to Channel 3 about bicycle safety

There are 1 comment on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Aug 16, 2007, titled Injured state rep talks to Channel 3 about bicycle safety. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

“So, there's the oblivious and then there is the obnoxious which is more the people that buzz you real close and think you belong on the sidewalk so they're going to teach you a lesson”

The state representative struck by a car Tuesday night is now out of the intensive care unit. via WKYC-TV Cleveland

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

Gayle

Gillsville, GA

#1 Aug 18, 2007
I'm sorry but bicycle's belong on bicycle trails, not on roads. They cause road rage from other driver's that get mad because they can not drive the speed limit. They are putting themselves in harms way. What I mean by this is weaving when they pedal because they are inexperience. Even the experience cyclist want to ride in the roads. They have a law in most states that non engine vehicle's are not allowed on interstates, this needs to hold true to cyclist on busy roads. They need to put bicycle lanes in every city. We are small town and have them here. It keeps the cyclist safe and does not impede the flow of traffic. To the state rep, GET WELL SOON and push for bike lanes in your town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"New" Balyeats Restaurant 30 min Rey 29
Truly D'vine 1 hr van 5
question for the atheist 2 hr Gospel truth 413
Rachel Jones 4 hr that guy 4
Drug Court 5 hr Pope Rush Says 3
Joe Jared 13 hr huh 2
Man in the ladies room 13 hr Pope Rush Says 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ohio City Mortgages