#3 Feb 13, 2013
Y would u half to get it into ohio buy it in ohio

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Super High wrote:
What kind should i buy?
whats the easiest weapon to get into ohio
From what I've been told, military calibers are becoming harder to get. That would be 9mm or 45acp. And that includes both handguns and ammo. Check out something in a 40 caliber. Good stopping power with the right ammo and very concealable. And there is more availabilty of ammo.

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
You're buying a gun for what purpose?
silly

Delphos, OH

#6 Feb 14, 2013
what about a red rider bb gun? they have awesome stopping power.(only if aimed at eye)

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
ehhhh..... what the heck. I'd recommend the Glock 18 full auto 9mm pistol. Make sure you get xtra 33 round mags. I hear they dont ship those to the soviet republic of Ohio.
digital scout

Deshler, OH

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Kirby R Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've been told, military calibers are becoming harder to get. That would be 9mm or 45acp. And that includes both handguns and ammo. Check out something in a 40 caliber. Good stopping power with the right ammo and very concealable. And there is more availabilty of ammo.
There's a website I really like that sells all legal firearms at great prices. It's budsgunshop.com
I've bought 3 from them so far. Gun is shipped to an FFL dealer nearby, Mercer County in my case, and I pick it up there. Fast shipping. Usually free. All the ammo you want is online too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
left my girlfriend 52 min Charles in charge 4
Executive Orders from obama 54 min Britt 63
Prostitutes in van wert wow 58 min Whopper Goddess 1
Our SAVIOR DONALD TRUMP 2 hr Hate stupid people 53
Van Crest Health Care 4 hr Grace 6
New color pavement in Van Wert 5 hr Municipal salt sa... 4
Democratic party is imploding, support for Trum... 5 hr Back to square one 1

Ohio City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance