congratulations really!?!
Just Wow

Paulding, OH

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Ok first.....the sky literally is falling!

The mother is 13/14......
The father is 13/14......
The baby is a product of a Raines & Panning.....
Both mother and father have extended family members that are sex offenders.....

Tell me how any of this is going to end with "happily ever after"?!

Abortion.....NO
Adoption.....Please! Give the child a little bit of a chance!

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#22 Feb 15, 2013
joe jared, don't you think that has to do with the fact most people, in this economy where most jobs are shipped overseas, are just deciding they can't afford it? pro lifers aren't worried about the shrinking population, it's all about religion to them... except maybe the fact they want us to be all white people and not minorities. i mean look at china, they have all our jobs and they are only allowed 1 kid...

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#23 Feb 15, 2013
the awesome hey wrote:
joe jared, don't you think that has to do with the fact most people, in this economy where most jobs are shipped overseas, are just deciding they can't afford it? pro lifers aren't worried about the shrinking population, it's all about religion to them... except maybe the fact they want us to be all white people and not minorities. i mean look at china, they have all our jobs and they are only allowed 1 kid...
The trend suggests a controlled descent. Journalistic ethics don't really exist. What's put on television is used to guide opinions, not to represent society. With 5 corporations controlling more than 95% of mainstream media, what you see is what their owners want you to see.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Joe, I don't have to look up anything. I'm not agreeing, nor am I disagreeing, with hour facts. I just think its funny now often you chime in with these types of things. We could be talking about Q-Tips and Subway Sandwiches and in you would come with something about how the cotton on old thrown out Q-Tips is responsible for the shrinking amounts or water on Earth or that Subway is secretly working with the illuminati and President Obama to devalue the dollar and raise the worlds bread prices of Monterey Cheddar and wheat.
fista cuffs

Spring Valley, IL

#25 Feb 15, 2013
that was stupid

Since: Feb 13

New Haven, IN

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Just Wow wrote:
Ok first.....the sky literally is falling!
The mother is 13/14......
The father is 13/14......
The baby is a product of a Raines & Panning.....
Both mother and father have extended family members that are sex offenders.....
Tell me how any of this is going to end with "happily ever after"?!
Abortion.....NO
Adoption.....Please! Give the child a little bit of a chance!
Who cares who the parents are or how old they are?? As long as a baby is taken care of, that is all that matters! So just because they are both related to sex offenders they should have kids together?? O.o Get real! I don't give 2 shits about any Raines and I don't think I know any Panning's but no matter if I did, let them reproduce a dozen times that is their choice.
Nope

Cleveland, OH

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Just Wow wrote:
Ok first.....the sky literally is falling!
The mother is 13/14......
The father is 13/14......
The baby is a product of a Raines & Panning.....
Both mother and father have extended family members that are sex offenders.....
Tell me how any of this is going to end with "happily ever after"?!
Abortion.....NO
Adoption.....Please! Give the child a little bit of a chance!
Mom is 13, dad is 17 and abusive. So aside from the sex offenders that will be around this baby the dad is also abusive towards the mother, which will most likely transfer to the child. Although I doubt he sticks around long enough to make a difference.
WOW

United States

#29 Feb 15, 2013
And how long ago did these sex offences happen u slow minded people?oh btw im typing this slow so u have a chance to read it.and because some1 screams rape is it so? And laura...THANK GOD u dnt care bout any Raines,because i know for a FACT,they all think you are a waste of space piece of shyt.....half of them know where you came from.and half the town knows too.your mom made you kids live like PIGS when you all were little.so please before you go acting better than anyone.remember where you came from.and i personally seen the house you lived in on vine st.....HONEY u lived like a HOG

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#30 Feb 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
And how long ago did these sex offences happen u slow minded people?oh btw im typing this slow so u have a chance to read it.and because some1 screams rape is it so? And laura...THANK GOD u dnt care bout any Raines,because i know for a FACT,they all think you are a waste of space piece of shyt.....half of them know where you came from.and half the town knows too.your mom made you kids live like PIGS when you all were little.so please before you go acting better than anyone.remember where you came from.and i personally seen the house you lived in on vine st.....HONEY u lived like a HOG
you typed that slow and still screwed it up that bad? and umm, i think the laura chick was the only one sticking up for the family. so way to go, explode all over the wrong person...guess your reading skills are as good as your typing skills.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#31 Feb 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
And how long ago did these sex offences happen u slow minded people?oh btw im typing this slow so u have a chance to read it.and because some1 screams rape is it so? And laura...THANK GOD u dnt care bout any Raines,because i know for a FACT,they all think you are a waste of space piece of shyt.....half of them know where you came from.and half the town knows too.your mom made you kids live like PIGS when you all were little.so please before you go acting better than anyone.remember where you came from.and i personally seen the house you lived in on vine st.....HONEY u lived like a HOG
http://i.imgur.com/QeX65.png
intheknow

Harrod, OH

#32 Feb 15, 2013
just like the 16 year old (who just turned 16 3 weeks ago) the babys dad is 19. lives with the family, and live like they are married in the same room and all. To the parents it is all fine. but i think someone should care. maybe if people stopped just leting kids do as they please this could be avoided. lets just let all kids have live in bf/gf so they can have unprotected sex. i think welfare should charge parents like i just described with many crimes and the adult daddy should be in jail for molestation!

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#33 Feb 15, 2013
When I put myself in the shoes of the dad of that 16 year old, I end up a 64 year old crotchety old man thinking about the well being of his daughter and grandchild. Having grown up without a natural father, and a worthless step-father from age 4 1/2 to 12, I wouldn't want that to be the case for my grandchild unless he was an nonredeemable deadbeat. I certainly wouldn't be the one to have the dad arrested nor would I allow the state to pay their way, but the dad would have to be a good student and learn a marketable trade, real fast or get the hell out of the way of our family.
seriously

United States

#34 Feb 15, 2013
The thing is wade and sheila don't even have their kids....the kids live w their grandparents! Why?? Why was this 13 yr old keeping her whole pregnancy a secret. Wade didn't know untill two days before she delievered. So sad. Whatta well brought up sl*t
whowwww

United States

#35 Feb 15, 2013
The father of this premature baby has no father figure his self cuz his real dads in prison for like 16 yrs for rape.
in the know

Mount Gilead, OH

#36 Feb 16, 2013
Joe Jared wrote:
US Birth rates are at an all time low, so low that it threatens to be a trigger in the collapse of our civilization. That anyone would choose to have a baby in this economy is worth respecting and congratulating.
get a job looser

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#37 Feb 16, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>get a job looser
What I do has been instrumental in creating more than 70 jobs in the past decade.
Mercury

Van Wert, OH

#38 Feb 16, 2013
Such as? Your a nurball conspiracy theorist who looks like he's dying of AIDS.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#39 Feb 16, 2013
Mercury wrote:
Such as? Your a nurball conspiracy theorist who looks like he's dying of AIDS.
Such as automation. http://www.oretek.com , inventions http://www.oretek.com/dxf/ , and helping people to help themselves, https://www.facebook.com/groups/2774864289347...

Since: Feb 13

New Haven, IN

#40 Feb 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
And how long ago did these sex offences happen u slow minded people?oh btw im typing this slow so u have a chance to read it.and because some1 screams rape is it so? And laura...THANK GOD u dnt care bout any Raines,because i know for a FACT,they all think you are a waste of space piece of shyt.....half of them know where you came from.and half the town knows too.your mom made you kids live like PIGS when you all were little.so please before you go acting better than anyone.remember where you came from.and i personally seen the house you lived in on vine st.....HONEY u lived like a HOG
LMFAO! No matter how slow you type it all gets sent the same and read the same. While typing slower you should be able to write a decent paragraph with pretty much no errors. Which you clearly FAILED at doing so. Yeah I'm 1000% positive you were never in my house on Vine St. if you were ever associated with the Raines. My house was always kept up the only time it was ever out of place was when I was moving furniture or taking stuff that was out of place and putting it on the floor so I could organize everything or if my kids messed up their rooms or brought toys to the living room but they picked it up themselves. If someone left anything trash wise laying around I couldn't stand it and I picked it up.

You know you are full of shit because my dad is a clean freak and so is my mom. They have always been like that. We barely lived in Van Wert during my child hood and even in my teen years we were usually 25+ miles away but frequently visited the area.

You clearly never heard of Dave Raines talking about me then have you? Ask him he still thinks I'm his daughter, he gave me HIS credit card when I was 13 so I could buy myself some stuff for Christmas and gave my mom money he thought he owed for child support LMFAO! He was so dumb we just played along AND every time he see's me when Barb or the others aren't around he gives me money for my birthdays. He even bought a school picture of mine off an ex just so he had a picture of me. Barb just hates me because Dave cheated on her with my mother around the time I was conceived :P tell Barb I said HA HA. On another note about the Raines. How in the hell could you say I live like a "HOG" when with the Raines, you can smell the trashy shit filled house and family from blocks away? You drive by their house and all you see if trash all around. I know damn well the inside is even worse then the outside. BTW did they find spoiled eggs in their drive way and on some of their stuff about a few months ago? Yeah that was me and a few other people we was tired of smell their shit and seeing it so we helped them redecorate a little :) Your welcome.

Since: Feb 13

New Haven, IN

#41 Feb 16, 2013
Who am I kidding they probably didn't even realize anyone egged their house with all the trash laying around they probably thought they dropped the eggs themselves. >_<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
park 4 min Rush says no 3 2
count down to WETZELAND 36 min Just sayin 28
Jesse hire pref again 2 hr shenasty 1
Megan Goins 8 hr that old bishh 1
seen you at Celina fireworks 10 hr I smiled at you 1
groverhill heroin junky 11 hr Just sayin 3
Brenda Schulte 14 hr SashaStarr 7
More from around the web

Ohio City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ohio City Mortgages