Carnegie West Library Celebrates 100t...

Carnegie West Library Celebrates 100th Anniversary

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Carnegie West Library Celebrates 100th Anniversary. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Carnegie West Branch of the Cleveland Public Library will celebrate its 100th anniversary this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Nice if only the neighborhood around this library would clean up, that would really be nice.

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2010
Happy 100th Anniversary!! This library was such a big part of my childhood. I went to Daycare at WestSide Community house and they would always take us to the library to watch movies, and have story time. Once again..Happy Anniversary!!
Dianne - Houston Texas

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 30, 2010
I grew up in Ohio City and spent many hours in the Carnegie Library studying, researching and during summer book club. When my dad Fire Inspector Captain Albert Javorek ran for City Council, the basement of the library served as the voting booth location. I have many memories of a great childhood in Ohio City. I still own property there and hope Cleveland and Ohio City does well with a rebirth. I will never give up hope for Ohio City!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle hershenberger? 18 min McGruff 4
Trump 2016! 2 hr darth judas 52
Bike Riding after dark with no light and in dar... 3 hr Darkdumdum 7
Amy Hartman 8 hr Vince 4
sarah 9 hr Sarah Allen 26
youth football championship 11 hr Skankhunt46 2
Brittny pessefall video 11 hr Skankhunt46 16

Ohio City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance