East Syracuse, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Where else would you go?

&fe ature=related

Excellence!
Just saying

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I waited hrs!! Ill go to canton potsdam from now on!!! Thanks!!
trust

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Building trust my azz!!!!! They get rid of nurses then give the senior management raises wtf?????
I dont think so

Ithaca, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
in the know wrote:
<quoted text> You are probably one of those welfies on medicaid who went in for a NON-Emergency... you get seen LAST if it's not a true emergency....it's called triage (look it up). If it's not an emergency go to the clinic or doctors office, you will get seen sooner...then you can get back to your important work (as if!!!)
It's called triage?! How dare you ...I've been there with my children while you lazy people who work there, doctors, nurses and desk people sit and visit while the patients wait, in the lobby, in the rooms. Do you get to bill our insurance by the hours that we are there? Have seen this way too many times. Same on the floors. I'm with the other person. Canton/Potsdam or Massena anytime. Oh, and I'm not on Welfare. Truth hurts doesn't it? Get over yourself you obvious Claxton lazy employee.
hhhmmm

Catskill, NY

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Better than ej noble in gouverneur tho...but not by much...its sad. we cud have real good hospitals if it wasnt for cut backs and shady higher ups.
Jdbs

Syracuse, NY

#27 Sep 10, 2012
Its all bill nelson.
Im very happy with ER

Utica, NY

#28 Sep 10, 2012
I am very happy with the ER at Claxton. All Triage is a place where they evaluate your condition, nothing more, nothing less. Wheather or not it is an emergency is not important. What's an emergecy to me, may not be an emergency to somebody else, and vice versa. You are rated by your problem, loss of life or limb, takes priority over "I don't feel good". You are right sometimes the staff are just sitting there, but they are waiting for test results, and other things. While you are sitting in the waiting room, complaining, the staff is taking care of heart attacks, accident victims, and so on. I have seen myself, where people complain of having a stomach ache, and when the doctor asks how long they have had it, they say, about a week. Which means that they had a week to go and see thier own doctor, but instead, they go to the ER and complain about how long they are taking. Why would anybody wait until they consider it an emergency to take care of themself.
Hepburn sucks

Utica, NY

#30 Sep 11, 2012
The ER could not treat a skinned knee...they are the most useless group I have ever seen ...they don't want to help so they can get the repeat business...the place should be investigated how they ROB the people...that's right ROB...not to mention malpratice daily there..the ER is full of idiots...the rest of the hospital is great ...but the ER wonder they have not killed someone
safety comes 1st

Danvers, MA

#31 Sep 11, 2012
o' no the rest of that hospital is not that great to ,they don't care about there patients on other floor .when some one calls there to tell them ,about something they don't even listen to what the person saying so there is no safety on any of the floors and they let any body on 4th floor that should not be there ,it should be a safety place for new little ones but not they let sex offenders up there and men whos not even a friend or family so that hospital is not a safe place to go to when nurses or the doctors don't give a shut about anything but money and not the safety of any one.that place ,I would not go to o.
agree

Potsdam, NY

#32 Sep 12, 2012
safety comes 1st wrote:
o' no the rest of that hospital is not that great to ,they don't care about there patients on other floor .when some one calls there to tell them ,about something they don't even listen to what the person saying so there is no safety on any of the floors and they let any body on 4th floor that should not be there ,it should be a safety place for new little ones but not they let sex offenders up there and men whos not even a friend or family so that hospital is not a safe place to go to when nurses or the doctors don't give a shut about anything but money and not the safety of any one.that place ,I would not go to o.
I agree!If you have ever been to Potsdam-Canton Hospital you would see what a professional and caring staff they are.It is run so smoothly that the patients are there first priority which is the way it should be.Claxton - your bad reputation is known by all - you should be ashamed!!!!!!
hepburn sucks

Utica, NY

#35 Sep 13, 2012
TO anyone.....it is the worst hospital I have ever been to....full of people that know nothing ,care about nothing but how much money they will rob from the people and ins. companies....always talking how poor they are ...but continue to build new crap ...best equipment is great ..but absolutely useless to them ...cause no one can work the crap... The ER is the worst in the country...they don't heal or help so they can get repeat business....terrible terrible place...stop building and start hiring qualified people and fire the useless ones...oh wait can't fire them all that would be 2/3 of staff and 7/8 of the doctors...and 100% of the ER staff....the ER is what give it a bad name ...known to suck 100s of miles from here
Im very happy with ER

Utica, NY

#36 Sep 13, 2012
hepburn sucks wrote:
TO anyone.....it is the worst hospital I have ever been to....full of people that know nothing ,care about nothing but how much money they will rob from the people and ins. companies....always talking how poor they are ...but continue to build new crap ...best equipment is great ..but absolutely useless to them ...cause no one can work the crap... The ER is the worst in the country...they don't heal or help so they can get repeat business....terrible terrible place...stop building and start hiring qualified people and fire the useless ones...oh wait can't fire them all that would be 2/3 of staff and 7/8 of the doctors...and 100% of the ER staff....the ER is what give it a bad name ...known to suck 100s of miles from here
It's an E.R., hopefully they won't get repeat business, you are one of the people who cause the backlog of patients. If you think you are well enough to go to a different hospital, then it probably is not an emergency. See that is the problem there, it is an EMERGENCY ROOM, not a doctor's office. If you have time to go to CPH, then you most certainly have time to go to YOUR OWN DOCTOR. CPH sucks, I have gone there and waited hours to be seen, and the only reason I went there is because my illness struck when I was in potsdam.
Im very happy with ER

Utica, NY

#37 Sep 13, 2012
CHMC wrote:
To: Bullcrap...YOU need some kind of help to learn how to deal with life in general! You sound like so many young people in society today that think the world revolves around YOU and YOUR issues are more importnat than anything or anyone else! Calm your azz down and learn to appreciate!! CHMC is a very nice facility in every way! I have been there many, many times for all kinds of things and I have always had the best of care. There have been times when I was really sick or in a lot of pain and thought I wasn't being treated quick enough, but when all is said and done, I was treated with the utmost respect and care. We all seem to over react sometimes and time seems to stand still soemtiems when we are sick or hurt. Get a grip, learn to respect and appreciate others and all they do? What is it YOU do to be labeled a respectable, caring, giving and appreciative citizen in this great nation?? Probably nothing and are living off the rest of us awesome people!!!
very well put.
xxx

Utica, NY

#38 Sep 13, 2012
The waterville looney is talking to itself again......seek the help you need.
hahahaha

Utica, NY

#39 Sep 13, 2012
Im very happy with ER wrote:
<quoted text>It's an E.R., hopefully they won't get repeat business, you are one of the people who cause the backlog of patients. If you think you are well enough to go to a different hospital, then it probably is not an emergency. See that is the problem there, it is an EMERGENCY ROOM, not a doctor's office. If you have time to go to CPH, then you most certainly have time to go to YOUR OWN DOCTOR. CPH sucks, I have gone there and waited hours to be seen, and the only reason I went there is because my illness struck when I was in potsdam.
what does any of this have to do with how BAD the ER is here...you all need to be replaced and you all know it....the ER at Hepburn is infamous as a terrible ER...are you saying it is the patients fault that the ER has sucky a bad rep........now that is funny....see this is why it is so bad...you simply think it is ok to do the things they do...you have no idea why I went there and when you only speculate to try to sound like it is the patients fault....lmfao....you need better Doctors as well ....name one ER doctor that is known to be worth a crap.....Hepburn builds builds builds and then hires the cheapest Dr. they can ...basically the bottom of the barrel and everyone know it....deal with it
Starting Your Crap Again

Utica, NY

#40 Sep 13, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>what does any of this have to do with how BAD the ER is here...you all need to be replaced and you all know it....the ER at Hepburn is infamous as a terrible ER...are you saying it is the patients fault that the ER has sucky a bad rep........now that is funny....see this is why it is so bad...you simply think it is ok to do the things they do...you have no idea why I went there and when you only speculate to try to sound like it is the patients fault....lmfao....you need better Doctors as well ....name one ER doctor that is known to be worth a crap.....Hepburn builds builds builds and then hires the cheapest Dr. they can ...basically the bottom of the barrel and everyone know it....deal with it
It has nothing to do with how bad the ER is, it is not bad. I guess it would be the patients fault, seeing as I don't think the staff went around saying they suck. By all means when YOU have a real emergency, please go to CPH, it would be less time some else would have to wait. Who's fault would it be when you die on the way, the ER's. Your right I don't know why you went there, and I DON'T CARE, but why didn't you go to a diffent ER, if you already knew the place sucked. Take responsiblity for your own actions.
Starting Your Crap Again

Utica, NY

#41 Sep 13, 2012
I dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called triage?! How dare you ...I've been there with my children while you lazy people who work there, doctors, nurses and desk people sit and visit while the patients wait, in the lobby, in the rooms. Do you get to bill our insurance by the hours that we are there? Have seen this way too many times. Same on the floors. I'm with the other person. Canton/Potsdam or Massena anytime. Oh, and I'm not on Welfare. Truth hurts doesn't it? Get over yourself you obvious Claxton lazy employee.
You say you have seen too many times, patients get billed, buy the hour. Now you said you seen this, which makes you a liar, THEY CHARGE BY THE VISIT, NOT HOW LONG YOU ARE THERE.
hahahaha

Utica, NY

#43 Sep 13, 2012
Starting Your Crap Again wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with how bad the ER is, it is not bad. I guess it would be the patients fault, seeing as I don't think the staff went around saying they suck. By all means when YOU have a real emergency, please go to CPH, it would be less time some else would have to wait. Who's fault would it be when you die on the way, the ER's. Your right I don't know why you went there, and I DON'T CARE, but why didn't you go to a diffent ER, if you already knew the place sucked. Take responsiblity for your own actions.
Because it was an emergency....we went to the hospital for help ...not to be billed for stupid crap ...seen three different Dr. and then went to a PA and have not had a problem sense...yet the Hepburn as well as the ER allowed this to go on for years without trying to fix anything..even was sent to SYR. for tests...you know you all suck up there....not to mention while I was there trying to get better for a week the night staff just out side my door was playing grab ass with the nursing staff laughing and saying stop grabbing my butt at 3 AM get over yourself and get to helping people get better not ignoring and making things worst ...I'm done with this as you must work there so your part of the problem
hahahaha

Utica, NY

#44 Sep 13, 2012
since*
Your Starting Crap Again

Utica, NY

#45 Sep 13, 2012
See the problem you went to hepburn for years, what was wrong with your own doctor. You said nothing about Syracuse solving your problems, so they must suck also. You say they let it happen for years, WITHOUT, trying to fix anything, so why did they send you to syracuse if they weren't trying. You allowed this to go on for years, you could have gone someplace else for your treatment, you didn't, take responsibilty for your own actions. Now your gonna add that they were playing grab ass, like a true liar, your story changes everytime you tell it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's act of kindness for blind Cubs fan goes... 13 hr Hate Ogdensburg 6
Lisbon tax payers cheated Jun 15 FYI 2
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jun 14 GROSS 32
News Gouverneur woman charged with stealing ATM card... May '17 Observer 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages