Ashley Pike Aressted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Mar 16, 2013
disallusioned vet wrote:
Interesting guy you pose alot more questions than answers and helpful tips for those who ask. Your opinion like other peaples is free and taken for what it is worth. Like facts are only good as the materal that backs them up. Taking things at face value means a shallow mind set. One should veiw both pro and con before making a decision based on the facts on hand at the time. I have notice that you mention chris heaton alot as examples of bad yet appears that you have few relevent facts about him as you say you only know of him by what you have seen not first hand. Best wishes to you lives have depended on me in the past tho not so many now so I watch what I do and how I do it. How about you. Do you walk the walk and talk the talk if so can you back it up
For a military man, your training taught you to obey. Yet, I read you now have an identity. Have you thrown away conformity for self-preservation? Interesting... Do you feel this gives you a sense of freedom; individuality? Like I said, you have allot of questions while running away from the answers. Be well friend.
Nads

Dexter, NY

#49 Mar 16, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>For a military man, your training taught you to obey. Yet, I read you now have an identity. Have you thrown away conformity for self-preservation? Interesting... Do you feel this gives you a sense of freedom; individuality? Like I said, you have allot of questions while running away from the answers. Be well friend.
Oh me Oh my Donica if you could lick and suck my nads I would be so in ecstcsy that I would be yours forever and ever and would never let anyone else touch my nads but you for the rest of my nads life because you are the best thing that could happen to any man just that you know about nads but not much else about males.....
disallusioned vet

Ithaca, NY

#50 Mar 16, 2013
OR interesting guy I have seen or learned the harshness of truth in some answers and do not follow blindly like sheep rumers and hearsay as fact just opinion.If you believe all you are told then you have no brain or at least no thinking ability. Conformity without rational thinking is like lemings no future no growth no life. some want to live not just find fault take in air and give of negative smelling gas. Have a nice collective time on earth mouthing other peaples words and ideas. The govt calls that cannon fodder Be strong in the knowledge others with a backbone will fight your battles in person
enough on this thread

Utica, NY

#51 Mar 16, 2013
I can't believe you people are still talking about Ashley Pike and the last comment was left 54 minutes ago. Seriously people? After 43 comments and this and that being said about her over and over again,aren't you tired of saying the same shit about her and her family in almost every comment? For one,she can't read any of this nor does she even know that it's on here to care. Yes,by now everyone knows she was arrested and for what,so it's nothing new to anyone or at least it shouldn't be. So,I'm just wondering when the Ashley bashing will come to an end and it will finally be enough for you people? It seems like some of you have run out of shit to say about Ashley,so now you've moved on to talking and bashing her family and talking about her sister Jaime's kids,which by the way is as low as you can get when you start talking about children.I strongly suggest you people get a life or find something else to do than continue to comment on this thread about shit that has been said time and time again. Find someone else to talk about,I'm sure you can think of someone else that's got something going on that you don't agree with that you can discuss because this is getting old and lame to say the least!
Ignorant People

Canton, NY

#52 Mar 18, 2013
This girl is so stupid her so called "boyfriend " is just using her he tries to talk to her friends and other chicks online telling them all the same line of bullshit to get in their pants. He's the BIGGEST bullshit artist, he is such a habitual lier that he believes himself. He's NEVER held a job, been in and out of jail for stealing and isn't even from this state. He's from New Jersey and needs to go back, but oh wait his own family doesn't want him there either because of his stealing.
Cutie Pie

Canton, NY

#53 Mar 25, 2013
Ignorant People wrote:
This girl is so stupid her so called "boyfriend " is just using her he tries to talk to her friends and other chicks online telling them all the same line of bullshit to get in their pants. He's the BIGGEST bullshit artist, he is such a habitual lier that he believes himself. He's NEVER held a job, been in and out of jail for stealing and isn't even from this state. He's from New Jersey and needs to go back, but oh wait his own family doesn't want him there either because of his stealing.
I know a couple of her friends he's tried to get with. He's SCUM.
everett

Fulton, NY

#54 Apr 13, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
I am not passing judgement. I read she has been released since Jan due to lack of evidence. However a grand jury is another story...
If this is true, how kind her sister suggest allegedly committing a crime to both her and her "boyfriend"?
She needs a therapist and time alone. She doesn't need a 40 year old boyfriend who doesn't have her best interest at hand.
who is this and what do u know
Fan_

Syracuse, NY

#55 Apr 28, 2013
I've known Ashley all my life and she's a great person! If you don't mess with her she won't mess with you! So be quiet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A list of all the cases our D.A. D_ve has misha... (Oct '13) Tue Dave 14
Whos the judge in waddington? Jun 25 smart 3
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy Jun 22 Forrest 1
Management's Facts or Pulp Fiction? Jun 22 Not What Happened 3
EnvironMental? DepartMental? JudgeMental? Detri... Jun 22 Stand Or Fall 4
Don't Give Up! Don't Quit YOUR Job! Jun 22 Fight Back 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages