Next Last
Just asking

Massena, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Where did that post go?
Local

Oswego, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Keep hangin with the bros Ashley. They will bring you down with them!!!!
Dude

Oswego, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Your daddy must be soooo proud of you!
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Local wrote:
Keep hangin with the bros Ashley. They will bring you down with them!!!!
Odd, given all we read and see are deadbeat cheating WHITE men so I don't understand this comment.

I was raised liberal up here anti gun / pro abortion. Any man can mistreat a woman and up here a majority of men are white who cheat / abuse white woman. I never and will never but being racist is excluding the crap that's decaying America. Be well Ashley.
Commenting

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Just asking wrote:
Where did that post go?
She prolly had it deleted cuz she knows it was all the truth. Truth hurts dont it Ashley.
Its simple

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
If you people had a half a clue you'd know the truth n the truth is nobody's perfect and she def wasn't any where near her daughter. Do just read the paper and get the truth there rather then making up your own truth as you see fit !!
Commenting

Springfield, NJ

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Its simple wrote:
If you people had a half a clue you'd know the truth n the truth is nobody's perfect and she def wasn't any where near her daughter. Do just read the paper and get the truth there rather then making up your own truth as you see fit !!
If you had half a clue you would know she doesn't have a daughter you idiot.
Just asking

Massena, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Where is she now??? Did her sister have anything to do with this....
lashawn whitfield

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
ME AND ASHLEY GOT ARRESTED ABOUT ELSE DID SO WHAT BUSINESS IS IT TO ANYBODY WE GOT OUT AND IT WASN'T BY RATTING ON ANYBODY, MY LAWYER GOT US OUT JUST FOR YALL INFORMATION, OK!!!!
jay jay

Redwood, NY

#14 Jan 31, 2013
All you that get out of jail that fast are rats
Local

Oswego, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
She likes sleeping in the gutter with the bros!!!!
Its simple

Canton, MA

#17 Feb 4, 2013
I thought it was someone else my bad!!!!
she is white trash

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Odd, given all we read and see are deadbeat cheating WHITE men so I don't understand this comment.
I was raised liberal up here anti gun / pro abortion. Any man can mistreat a woman and up here a majority of men are white who cheat / abuse white woman. I never and will never but being racist is excluding the crap that's decaying America. Be well Ashley.
nothing was mentioned about cheating. However in the newspaper, it did say he was arrested because of her signed statement to the NYSP. She did not have to do that she could have said she was by herself. It just goes to show the type of person she is, she even ratted out her own man. He was the only one who had charges reseased, she still has to face hers, where she tried to blame someelse though. He will be indicted by the grand jury though, they have gotten away with nothing.
Stupid people

Norwich, NY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
lashawn whitfield wrote:
ME AND ASHLEY GOT ARRESTED ABOUT ELSE DID SO WHAT BUSINESS IS IT TO ANYBODY WE GOT OUT AND IT WASN'T BY RATTING ON ANYBODY, MY LAWYER GOT US OUT JUST FOR YALL INFORMATION, OK!!!!
Your lawyer didn't get you off the charges you dumbass but that's why the dumb bitch had on a ring she stole from the old lady. Your fakeass needs to go back where you came from. Telling people all kinds of lies about where you from and who your people are even your own family don't want you so you find some dumb crack hoe to take your [email protected] in.
trash

Canton, NY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
They are both trash from what I've heard. She does what ever she has to do to get money to get high and he just uses people filling their head full of bullshit neither one of these two know how to tell the truth.
Just Asking

Massena, NY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>Your lawyer didn't get you off the charges you dumbass but that's why the dumb bitch had on a ring she stole from the old lady. Your fakeass needs to go back where you came from. Telling people all kinds of lies about where you from and who your people are even your own family don't want you so you find some dumb crack hoe to take your [email protected] in.
Does anyone happen to know where this poor ladies ring ended up? Maybe there will be a reward for it.
annfrank flexpune

Ithaca, NY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
lashawn whitfield wrote:
ya ok u ratt face looking nastyy pigg everyone knows you have herpes so go get it fixed with ur face
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Jay Jay wrote:
I had her the other night. I wasn't big enough to satisfy her so she must of been w the brothers. Like throwing a hot dog down a hall way.
Shut up idiot! if you have low self esteem due to your penis don't throw racial stereotypes to justify why Ashley turned you down.

I assume it had nothing to do with skin tone. So stop using stupid stereotypes and myths to justify your self hatred. Yea I called you out bro!

Ashley chose the wrong dude. Period. I have seen the wrong dude look just like me abuse women. The wrong dude has nothing to do with skin tone, race, religion, etc. The wrong due is the problem and beautiful women like Ashley fall victim to these types of men.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Feb 5, 2013
Stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>Your lawyer didn't get you off the charges you dumbass but that's why the dumb bitch had on a ring she stole from the old lady. Your fakeass needs to go back where you came from. Telling people all kinds of lies about where you from and who your people are even your own family don't want you so you find some dumb crack hoe to take your [email protected] in.
Really? Bro, Ashley doesn't look like a woman who gets in trouble with the law. Now, I haven't stepped up yet and had a conversation with her however I hear things from ppl who know her. She got swept up falling for the wrong guy. I wouldn't blame her for taking a deal if it was offered by the DA. We don't see her name in the paper daily. I hope she chooses her lovers more carefully next time around.
jay jay

Berlin, CT

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up idiot! if you have low self esteem due to your penis don't throw racial stereotypes to justify why Ashley turned you down.
I assume it had nothing to do with skin tone. So stop using stupid stereotypes and myths to justify your self hatred. Yea I called you out bro!
Ashley chose the wrong dude. Period. I have seen the wrong dude look just like me abuse women. The wrong dude has nothing to do with skin tone, race, religion, etc. The wrong due is the problem and beautiful women like Ashley fall victim to these types of men.
what are you obcessed with her bro? You stalker you .I'm not ashame of my junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Laclair (Sep '14) 2 hr in the know 4
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance