First Prev
of 6
Next Last
why

Watertown, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Why is Chris Lawrence allowed to get away with all of his BS. He is a terrible alcoholic who has caused so many problems in his family as well as in the community. Why doesn't someone knock him down an peg or two??
Chris is an idiot

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2012
If you're talking about the Chris Lawrence that's the parole officer...you're exactly right about what you saud!! For a parole officer he is about as useless as they come in my opinion,but then again you can't be judging people for the same things your own son does like Chris does with his oldest son Tanner...Tanner steals constantly from his parents and write out checks and withdrawals money with their ATM cards for his drug addiction,he loves smoking them oxys! So,of course Chris can't be hypocrite and starts sending his parolees back to prison for doing the same exact thing his son is doing,right? CXhris Lawrence is useless and needs to be repalced by an "actual" parole officer. What ever happened to that Amell guy? Now that was a parole officer and he made sure the parolees were doing what they were suppose to be doing,but not Chris. He ets his parolees smoke as much pot as they want and continue to test dirty for every drug out there and let's them go with his quick little speech of how they are ruining their lives,then out the door they go. But then again,he has his own problem child Tanner that should've been sent to prison awhie ago,but hasn't yet because his daddy bails him out of everything. How could you keep allowing your own child to steal from you time and time again? All Tanner has to do is cry to daddy,then daddy sends him to rehab for awhile until he gets kicked out and it starts all over again with the stealing to support his oxy smoking habit. Tell me what kind of parole officer actually knows that his parolee smokes pot every single day and more or less tells Chris to his face he is going to continue to do it regardless and gets away with it? I think it's time for a real parole officer to take over and do his job,after all these are parolees-people that have been to prison for commiting a crime against the law. Chris,AA is at the church on the corner of Ford and Franklin every Monday at 7,it's time you went to a meeting! Chris,you have no clue what I know about you,I am seriously thinking of giving the Dannemora office a call and letting them al about you my friend..and I KNOW EVERYTHING!
True

Watertown, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2012
why don't you know that it was chris that called the cops on tanner when tanner was sent away? chris and tanner got into a fight and i guess chris called the cops before tanner could...made up a lie about tanner being suicidal when it actually was tanner that was trying to protect himself from chris..chris is an abusive drunk that should be fired. i wonder what his superiors would think of him carrying his firearm while being drunk as well as out to the bars with him. but then again, when isn't he drunk??
We know

Camillus, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Chris is an idiot we know but he is our idiot an some of us like him very much so what i think is you should make the call to Albany an get it all out an that meens your name too so than you cant hide behind this stupid site,so ta ta for now its your move an when we find out a name it will be our move.or better yet why dont you go tell him urself go on he wont do anything but i hope im there when you do (go for it)
True

Watertown, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
well, you can have him! my name is irrelevant...doesnt mean a thing to anyone. anyone who put up with behavior like his deserves him.
We know

Camillus, NY

#6 Feb 23, 2012
True wrote:
well, you can have him! my name is irrelevant...doesnt mean a thing to anyone. anyone who put up with behavior like his deserves him.
I thought so. You must be a real sh(tbag,an the offer stands make the call or shut up
Hahaha

Watertown, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2012
Well, I am not a sh)t bag and I agree with the information above regarding Mr. Lawrence's horrible behavior. He is a very poor excuse for a husband, father, and parole officer. And if all it takes is one phone call to make him loose his position, and to keep him out of the bars for that matter, then I will be glad to make it.
We know

Camillus, NY

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
Well, I am not a sh)t bag and I agree with the information above regarding Mr. Lawrence's horrible behavior. He is a very poor excuse for a husband, father, and parole officer. And if all it takes is one phone call to make him loose his position, and to keep him out of the bars for that matter, then I will be glad to make it.
Not a chance but it would be nice to know who you are an what he has done to you so do tell you can start with your name if your so upstanding.An as far as a state job like his he has way to much time on the job.so now its our turn let us look at you. you think you know so much tell us your name.its a small town
duh

Watertown, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2012
did you not read the comments from TRUE?? Carrying a firearm into a bar I believe is illegal. He drinks his lunch at THE PLACE..either on the job or he has an awful lot of time off...but if you say he has too much time on the job, then he is drinking on the job. Great for public relations...like, what a super pa-role model.
ps..why is it so important to WE KNOW what our names are? could it be that you would do us harm because we criticized Chris Lawrence?
what a town

Goshen, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2012
Chris Lawrence is one of many freaking losers which continue to bring sorryberg down the shithole. He hangs with Doug Loffler who will always be the sorriest loser out of your shithole town and the city police and firemen who continue to hang at that hole in a wall the place...Just take a walk out back a smell the pot, you'll see you firemen and cops smoking on any giving evening ;
We know

Camillus, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2012
duh wrote:
did you not read the comments from TRUE?? Carrying a firearm into a bar I believe is illegal. He drinks his lunch at THE PLACE..either on the job or he has an awful lot of time off...but if you say he has too much time on the job, then he is drinking on the job. Great for public relations...like, what a super pa-role model.
ps..why is it so important to WE KNOW what our names are? could it be that you would do us harm because we criticized Chris Lawrence?
No harm will come to you ,why dont you go have lunch at The Place an see for your self
Fun Fun Fun

Camillus, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2012
duh wrote:
Lick my sack Im goin to lunch
who are you

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Feb 24, 2012
We know wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chance but it would be nice to know who you are an what he has done to you so do tell you can start with your name if your so upstanding.An as far as a state job like his he has way to much time on the job.so now its our turn let us look at you. you think you know so much tell us your name.its a small town
I would bet your one of the son's coming back with this comment. No one in this town has any respect for this "man".He really is a laughing stock in town.Ask anyone about that WHOLE FAMILY and they have nothing good to say. They are either drinkers or druggies or both.LOSERS.
True

Watertown, NY

#14 Feb 24, 2012
I am sure that some of the comments here are from his sons...sounds like young, ignorant language. they will defend him no matter what, and they too will continue the cycle of violence within their own families...sad, very sad
I know too

Watertown, NY

#15 Feb 24, 2012
you are so right, TRUE.
Dirtball

Camillus, NY

#16 Feb 24, 2012
Noone is above the law,although some police figures in this town feel they are. Its unfortunate. The opd will always be thought of that way because of 5 or 6 dirty po-po. Let chris alone.....eventually he wll fook up and hopefully end up in the clink with some parolees!
Duh

Watertown, NY

#17 Feb 24, 2012
See there's a problem here... Unfortunately he has messed up and will again but seems to have a little protection on his side. I could give examples but won't...
SatansAngeL

Camillus, NY

#18 Feb 24, 2012
Oh hell.....give up the goods.....this is Topix......
Oh please tell

Camillus, NY

#19 Feb 24, 2012
Duh wrote:
See there's a problem here... Unfortunately he has messed up and will again but seems to have a little protection on his side. I could give examples but won't...
How did he mess up he seems like a very nice person,we all do sometimes.an as far as the person talking about the firearm thing i know this town is full of them an im glad he has one i think all bars should have an off duty cop the big citys have them an he seems fine to me
Give it up

Camillus, NY

#20 Feb 24, 2012
I sure would like to know who is doing all the talking about Chris im so sure your life is so great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Harry McCarthy in a Drug Rehab (Jan '12) 9 hr Curious 10
News Ogdensburg man charged with criminal sexual act 9 hr ___o_o_o___ 3
Ogdensburg Re-Zoning Psychiatric Center? Aug '15 Xxxx 3
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? Jul '15 _Evil-_-Bill_ 8
News Sen. Ritchie wona t back Assembly borrowing bil... Jun '15 Sheriff LongMeir 1
The Psychopathic, Narcissistic, Corporate Middl... Jun '15 Miss Management 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace May '15 Managed Control F... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages