who drives in the burg with out a dri...

who drives in the burg with out a drivers license

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DMV

Shelby, NC

#1 Oct 3, 2010
?
Curt Redmond

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2010
only in the dark so cops dont c me
brenno

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
charles carter jr. and he wont pay his support his daughter is a high schooler and she hasnt seen him in years thats a good thing.hope he rots in scumbag hell.
cancel

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2010
lokjuyttttt
DMV

Shelby, NC

#5 Oct 3, 2010
Richard goolden
scott leblanc
josh larock
Bo Duke

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2010
Wanda Middlemiss
NicoleWeegar

Tupper Lake, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2010
I don't have a license and like to drive around with my kids, without a license. Come find me I'm at the Hilton, a.k.a. Belmont Courts
lol

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
nicole A,K.A scank larock you are a fkn sped keep livin OFF YER SON U P.O.S yer a wAste of fkn skin. larue should have burried yer ass in the back yard.
DMV

Shelby, NC

#9 Oct 4, 2010
I know who else drives other peoples vehicles without a license!!
Computer

Austin, TX

#10 Oct 4, 2010
check
suredoes
#11 Oct 4, 2010
michelle disotell does she hasnt had one in a while!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2010
ashley pike...that fat pig has it coming so bitch u better be prepared when i see ur nasty ass and TRUST me u know who this is so keep ur eyes OPEN
ewww

Minoa, NY

#13 Oct 4, 2010
samantha davis
lolololololol

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Oct 5, 2010
drama free bitch wrote:
ashley pike...that fat pig has it coming so bitch u better be prepared when i see ur nasty ass and TRUST me u know who this is so keep ur eyes OPEN
your real bad..hiding like the coward you are..of course no name. All talk no action!! real bad behind a computer. Ashley would stop your azz...lololololol
dmv

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 5, 2010
gary loffler,50 and still no licence.if thats what you get for dealing all your life,you are one sad dude.
dmv

Shelby, NC

#17 Oct 5, 2010
What about that crippled ass josh larock seen driving in the burg.... Where did he get that car from?????

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Oct 5, 2010
lolololololol wrote:
<quoted text> your real bad..hiding like the coward you are..of course no name. All talk no action!! real bad behind a computer. Ashley would stop your azz...lololololol
hahaha yeah ok with her fat maybe...she knows EXACTLY who i am so if she feels froggy enough then she knows where to find me
ASHLEY PIKE

East Syracuse, NY

#19 Oct 5, 2010
drama free bitch wrote:
U LISTEN TO ME NICOLE I WANT U TO COME HUNNY BRING IT I AM WAITING FOR U U THINK I AM ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT U ALL THE TIME WELL NOT I DONT I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.... u RUN UR COCKSUCKER ALL THE TIME AND SAY UR ARE GONNA WALK BY MY HOUSE UMMM YEAH OK U AVOID ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE... U SHOULD THANK GARY CAUSE I SAW U WALKIN TO DAY AND HE WOULDNT STOP THE TRUCK BUT HE ISNT ALWAYS WITH ME SO U WATCH UR BACK BITCH
Not Me

Ogden, UT

#20 Oct 5, 2010
ASHLEY PIKE wrote:
<quoted text> U LISTEN TO ME NICOLE I WANT U TO COME HUNNY BRING IT I AM WAITING FOR U U THINK I AM ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT U ALL THE TIME WELL NOT I DONT I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.... u RUN UR COCKSUCKER ALL THE TIME AND SAY UR ARE GONNA WALK BY MY HOUSE UMMM YEAH OK U AVOID ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE... U SHOULD THANK GARY CAUSE I SAW U WALKIN TO DAY AND HE WOULDNT STOP THE TRUCK BUT HE ISNT ALWAYS WITH ME SO U WATCH UR BACK BITCH
Get her Ashley, I can't stand that lowlife.
lolololololol

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Oct 5, 2010
drama free bitch wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha yeah ok with her fat maybe...she knows EXACTLY who i am so if she feels froggy enough then she knows where to find me
of course she knows who u r u dumb azz, your the only dilusional freak thats acts like a state patient Nicole...thats y bear left your azz cause you weren't playing with a full deck..lolololol.."froggy I'd bet a million to 1 your'll be croaking first...ribbet ribbet...bahabhahabaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary 10 hr ted 1
Confidential informant update 20 hr Vickie 1
Justice League? Management's Nightmare! Thu Comic Con 1
Workplace Bullying? Defenders Needed! Jul 27 Reach For Nirvana 1
Meaphor? MetaForce? MetaHumans! Fighting Back F... Jul 27 Task Force 1
Is The Pen Mightier Than The Sword? Jul 27 Improper Practice 1
Hurricane Management? Destructive Forces? Labor... Jul 27 Doppler Radar 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance