First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Free Bird

Cortland, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2012
I just got out of jail and was in the same block as mark reese. He was called out of the block everday and said it was to meet with his laywer. Yeah right. The guy who is charged with murder lawyer came once. Watch out folks......
Lmao

Camillus, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2012
It'd be cool if you'd shut your mouth. This guy just lost his 17 year old daughter and doesn't need to be shit talked on here. Especially since he is in jail and can't even be on here to defend himself. Btw who are you, why were you in jail, and how did you get out?
wrong

Potsdam, NY

#3 Mar 26, 2012
Mark is not in jail, hes been out for close to a week
truth is

Black River, NY

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Lmao wrote:
It'd be cool if you'd shut your mouth. This guy just lost his 17 year old daughter and doesn't need to be shit talked on here. Especially since he is in jail and can't even be on here to defend himself. Btw who are you, why were you in jail, and how did you get out?
may his daughter rip. his daughter should have nothing to do with this thread. I'm sure he wasn't thinking of her year after year when he was driving around city streets high & drunk. Driving our children, elders, loved ones. I'm sure he didn't give a shi+ when he was selling pills to our children. So leave her out of this. That scum bag deserves it. Hope he rots in hell with the rest of the pill poppers & druggies
Free Bird

Cortland, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2012
wrong wrote:
Mark is not in jail, hes been out for close to a week
like i said I just got out....So yes I am here to tell ya for the first time. I was in jail because I was 2 months behind on my child support not because I was driving a cab and selling drugs out of it. I spent more time in jail than mark did. Great justice system. And like I said becareful Mark is talking
Free Bird

Cortland, NY

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Lmao wrote:
It would be cool if Mark really gave a shit about the important stuff in life now wouldn;t it. So LMAO you must have had a couple laughs with Mark or pills or other drugs that you find it necessary to stick up for his behaviors.
whatdoyoumean

Black River, NY

#7 Mar 26, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
may his daughter rip. his daughter should have nothing to do with this thread. I'm sure he wasn't thinking of her year after year when he was driving around city streets high & drunk. Driving our children, elders, loved ones. I'm sure he didn't give a shi+ when he was selling pills to our children. So leave her out of this. That scum bag deserves it. Hope he rots in hell with the rest of the pill poppers & druggies
You keep saying, "selling to our children", and that is not happening, you just like to make shit up to make it sound worse then it is. What damm child got sold to?. If you cannot give one example of an adult selling to any child then shut the *uck up.
truth is

Black River, NY

#8 Mar 26, 2012
whatdoyoumean wrote:
<quoted text>You keep saying, "selling to our children", and that is not happening, you just like to make shit up to make it sound worse then it is. What damm child got sold to?. If you cannot give one example of an adult selling to any child then shut the *uck up.
everyone and anyone is someone's child. Doesn't matter if my child is 25 or 15. It's still my child. So u shut the fuc up. He is a scum bag for driving around high and drunk. He is the problem. Thank god he was arrested b4 he killed someone
truth

Rome, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2012
He sold pills in front of my 10 year old daughter and her moms house.She told me all about it.Pills were blue in a small clear package.Im glad the scumbag got it.Seen with my own eyes him selling pills at Madill school when it was getting out.Sold to a girl that pulled in with a car and left.She wasnt even picking up any kids.Hes a real piece of work.
drrrrrr

Syracuse, NY

#11 Mar 27, 2012
that girl that o.d at belmont got it from mark she's young teaching the younger generation to sell dalton
support

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Free Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said I just got out....So yes I am here to tell ya for the first time. I was in jail because I was 2 months behind on my child support not because I was driving a cab and selling drugs out of it. I spent more time in jail than mark did. Great justice system. And like I said becareful Mark is talking
great system. how do they expect you to earn money to pay child support while sitting in jail? it is actualy costing taxpayers money to house you in jail. is that considered an oxymoron?

me thinks so. why was mark in jail?
oburg

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2012
amazing how people stickup for him. when its your son or daughter he sells his pills to, they OD and die then see what a damn good guy he is then!! was he driving your young child back and forth to school, drunk and high?? but then again..your friend mark wouldn't do that..smarten up! he was drunk, he was high and he had kids in that taxi not long before. But that right they weren't
your kids so why worry?? a second time felon with drug charges again...bail reduced, charges dropped,and he is on he street in no time...wonder what they offered him and he agreed to?? rumor has it he is back peddling drugs again...hopefully this time it isn't one of your kids or family your good friend Mark sells to and kills!!!
deja vue

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Mar 27, 2012
perhaps mark is going to fill the shoes of the late John Shannon. Undercover cabbie?

dealing drugs is good
not paying child support is bad

and scum is scum
whatdoyoumean

Black River, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2012
oburg wrote:
amazing how people stickup for him. when its your son or daughter he sells his pills to, they OD and die then see what a damn good guy he is then!! was he driving your young child back and forth to school, drunk and high?? but then again..your friend mark wouldn't do that..smarten up! he was drunk, he was high and he had kids in that taxi not long before. But that right they weren't
your kids so why worry?? a second time felon with drug charges again...bail reduced, charges dropped,and he is on he street in no time...wonder what they offered him and he agreed to?? rumor has it he is back peddling drugs again...hopefully this time it isn't one of your kids or family your good friend Mark sells to and kills!!!
What are you talking about, out of jail? It wasn't your kid, so shut the hell up. This is just another way you are trying to say Children. You are just trying to add more fuel to the fire.
Riteaid

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2012
Lets not put all the blame on mark... Lets focus on the person that gave him the pills..... Like terry remi!!!!!! He is the one supplying ogdensburg.
whatdoyoumean

Black River, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2012
Riteaid wrote:
Lets not put all the blame on mark... Lets focus on the person that gave him the pills..... Like terry remi!!!!!! He is the one supplying ogdensburg.
No he is not supplying ogdensburg, they are lots of people who sell pills in the burg.
oburg

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2012
whatdoyoumean wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about, out of jail? It wasn't your kid, so shut the hell up. This is just another way you are trying to say Children. You are just trying to add more fuel to the fire.
And here you have words of wisdom from another idiot roaming the streets of Ogdensburg!
Lmfao

Camillus, NY

#19 Mar 27, 2012
Shouldn't it be the parents job to be watching off their kids are buying or selling or doing drugs? That's a parenting fail on their behalf...
epic fail

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2012
Lmfao wrote:
Shouldn't it be the parents job to be watching off their kids are buying or selling or doing drugs? That's a parenting fail on their behalf...
I guess Mark's parents failed him and Mark failed his kids. generational.
i know

Orlando, FL

#21 Mar 28, 2012
Mark has made his choices in life. The parents can only do so much the rest was up to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
workplace bullies at work bully signs Sun Caution Danger Ahead 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace May 31 Managed Control F... 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention May 31 Miss Conduct 1
Employee Morale? Break them down and Mold them ... May 31 Enviromental Abuse 1
Enviro Mental Hazards May 31 Raise Your Voices 1
News Historic log cabin in Lisbon dismantled for mus... May 30 Sheriff LongMeir 3
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? May 28 _Evil-_-Bill_ 10
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]