First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned neighbor

Hogansburg, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2011
he recently moved into our quiet lil town of lisbon, i hear he is a graverobber,crackdealer, and sex offender, does anyone know if this is true?
Clean Up Ogdensburg

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2011
he is just like Derek Denny a low life scumbag crack dealer !!!!!
yup

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2011
concerned neighbor wrote:
he recently moved into our quiet lil town of lisbon, i hear he is a graverobber,crackdealer, and sex offender, does anyone know if this is true?
yup dont 4 get women beater too
RUSSELL FINLEY FULTON RD

Roanoke, VA

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Anyone for skull football? We're using Finley's while it's still attached.
Get A Grip

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 9, 2011
First of all, Jeremy doesn't even read TOPIX. So, why are you doing this? One reason, to start sh*t for the guy. He is NO grave robber and yes he WAS into drugs. However, he is trying to clean up his act and has a child that has changed his life. He does not hang with most of the people he use to. His child is his first priority and that is ALL that matters to him. Stop starting shit and trying to create problems for someone who is just trying to live his life, WITHOUT THE KIND OF DRAMA HE'S LIVED WITH FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. He is NOT a woman beater, only ONE woman has created that rep for him and that is why he is no longer with her. Please, try a little humanity for a change,you might like it! Have a nice life.
hitler

Hogansburg, NY

#7 Feb 9, 2011
yes he has changed, he is now an informant like me!!!
Boomer

Hogansburg, NY

#8 Feb 10, 2011
yupp he's a piece of dogshit
me and mine

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 10, 2011
yeah his child is his life, what a joke!! he was arrested for pulling her out of a moving vehicle. And the woman he beat was not responsible for him attacking her!!He is a convicted sex offender but it was from a girl he was dating.but yet still she was underage!! my opinion, his kid is better off without him and his ways!!
okk

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 10, 2011
he boots up and brags about it
wow

Hogansburg, NY

#11 Feb 11, 2011
oh my!!!
Nacho Supreme

Hogansburg, NY

#12 Feb 12, 2011
good morning everyone!!!!
JimBob

Hogansburg, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2011
good morning!!!
fact

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2011
This guy is a sex offender for 1 reason. He dated a little pig! Thats right. Kacie whitney and if you no her then you no why he got the shit end. The parents allowed him to see kacie till he didn't want her scum ass any more then they marked him for life. I feel sorry for him.
Scooby Snack

Hogansburg, NY

#17 Feb 17, 2011
ok debbie cakes, you fat pig
fact

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2011
Not Debbie cakes hell that jerk is kacies friend after they did that to her son.
Hah

Ogden, UT

#20 Mar 10, 2011
Doesn't matter if she's a pig or not, she was underage and he should have known better. If given the chance now he'd still screw underage girls. hes like almost 30, and has a kid with a 20 yr old. That right there should give u a clue! He's a junkie who "says" he's doing good but we all know he will never change. NEVER.
some one who knows

Syracuse, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2011
That scummer will never change... hes a junkie whose introduce young females to drugs and then having his way with them... right after he got outta jail i seen him with a 16 yr old in P&C parking lot returnng cans and bottles for the next shoot up...
Hah

Ogden, UT

#22 Mar 11, 2011
Doesn't surprise me. He will always be known as Jeremy hardCRACKle
mee

United States

#23 Mar 11, 2011
keep talking like this and you will have the pig on your ass.Debbie is the law the biggest pig in zeroburg.
Bellaboo

United States

#25 Jul 26, 2011
He is still doing the same sh*t as he always does smoking and selling, Kacie has nothing to do with it she cleaned her life up. He should have known better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Lawrence County legislators vote tonight on... Oct 23 nope 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages