need to know please

Greenville, NC

#1 Jan 23, 2013
You need to get in touch with me. I have your W-2 forms for tax season. I have no way of getting in touch with you so I will post on here since it seems you read this. Very important and thanks
do not care

Greenville, NC

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Ok guess you don't care. Your loss
y do u care

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Y do u care. It's not like u will see the money anyways. If he wants it. He will figure out how to get it. U should put a note on it and give it to the post man. He don't live there
do not care

Greenville, NC

#4 Jan 24, 2013
y do u care wrote:
Y do u care. It's not like u will see the money anyways. If he wants it. He will figure out how to get it. U should put a note on it and give it to the post man. He don't live there
You are so right about that because he had no tax taken out so more than likely he will owe. I'll see my huge chunk though. Are you that stupid to think you put a "note" on mail and the postman takes it!? God the trash he is with amazes me with their intellect. He can get in trouble with the IRS for all I care. He is not man enough to take care of anything important. Call his mommy for him and see if she will take care of it. I'm done taking care of his ass. Too funny
do not care

Greenville, NC

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Oh and it is really sad things need to be put on here because you know he will see it. He loves to bash people on here I knew this way he would get the message. Lol again and again.
y do u care

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
I'm not the stupid one here. You are. Caring if ur x gets his taxes lmao. Lets make his life easier
y do u care

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Btw it's you that post the drama on here. Not him. U need to get a clue
do not care

Greenville, NC

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Well no drama here. Just look at the very sick things you fine people of Ogdensburg put on here. You have no idea how sad it makes you all look. The garbage it will be then
y do u care

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
But u see. It's not just us. U post on here just like everyone else. U start drama for your own selfish reasons. Yours no better.
do not care

Greenville, NC

#10 Jan 24, 2013
That's cool. Do you think I care what welfare drug abusing trash thinks of me... Uh don't think so. Have a good one and peace
do not care

Greenville, NC

#13 Jan 25, 2013
y do u care wrote:
Lmao
Yep I am LMAO! Truth hurts. No bashing no drama just truth. I'm sure you post on here EVERYDAY I think I have a right to do so as well. It is a public forum. I'm just glad I don't live in that godforsaken place. It is what made him what he is today. Not me. I'm sure he posts a lot of things on here. He has nothing else better to do. So kiss my ass bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2
Openings for UPK in Ogdensburg. Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance