matt mclean sells harley for 1000 smokes it all up

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

Lmfao

Black River, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2010
My Question is Where Was the Girl!!! While That Was going on? Not with Him Cuz He was not with her AND i do know!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2010
Lmfao wrote:
My Question is Where Was the Girl!!! While That Was going on? Not with Him Cuz He was not with her AND i do know!!
How do you know, did you smoke it up with him? He should be taking care of his kids instead of smoking crack. What a waste.

“Boys make me cry.”

Since: Jun 10

your city

#3 Jul 1, 2010
So where was Shannon when he was eating dinner with Michelle and Mattie the other day? hehehe.. In the bathroom again?
RealityCheck

Lorraine, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2010
What year was the Harley?
yup

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2010
ok well when was matt eating dinner w michelle n mattie??? cuz matt dont got any money so what did michelle pay for that trying to keep matt @ longer???
RealityCheck

Lorraine, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2010
WHat type of Harley was it?

Does Matt have any kids?

“Boys make me cry.”

your city

#7 Jul 1, 2010
She didn't pay shit. He came to spend time with his daughter. There is alot of other shit said, but that will have to come from Michelles mouth not mine.
yup

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2010
so the u dont acually now what happened or what was said all u now is hear say so y do u sit on hererunning ur mouth if u werent there shut up it has nothing to do w u
HeyJoey

Lorraine, NY

#9 Jul 1, 2010
Uh Duh wrote:
but that will have to come from Michelles mouth not mine.
What comes from your mouth?

“Boys make me cry.”

your city

#10 Jul 1, 2010
I know what was said. And I know what went on. But its not my place to say anymore. lol. I heard it from both the horses' mouths. lol
yup

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2010
i bet u did not u r so dumb u sit on here running ur mouth like u were there n u werent n just cuz matt went n seen his daughter u have to make a big deal out of nothing y cant u just keep ur nose on ur own face n mind ur business!! what matt shannon or michelle does has nothing to do w u so get ur own life n stay out of theirs!!!
Lmfao

Black River, NY

#12 Jul 2, 2010
Why yes I did smoke crack with him and he was def not with the one he lives with. and all he did is talk skit about her. And no pretty sure he bought nothing for the kid cuz by the end he was begging for more S#!T
Lmfao

Black River, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2010
But the only reason matt had the harley in the first place is because of michelle know he has Nothing Shannan oh yeah nothing and said the only way he can be with her is to b high cuz he has to pretend he is with somebody else
JUST SO YOU KNOW

Black River, NY

#14 Jul 2, 2010
(YUP) hey shannan where were you while matt was with your sister??? Cournty HAHA He's moving it from room to room out there the blanket ain't gonna stop him.
lmfao

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2010
haha i c matt went back to michelle cuz he needed drug money lmao n she was dumb enough to take him back after all the shit she talked about him n all the shit he talked about her wow they r 2 of akind
use to be freind

Boonville, NY

#16 May 9, 2012
im ya i use to be freinds with matt he beats his girl that hes sleeping with oh and he sleeps with alot of people behind his wifes back why am i saying this because i use to hang with him everday and i seen it all!
lol

Bellevue, WA

#17 May 9, 2012
use to be freind wrote:
im ya i use to be freinds with matt he beats his girl that hes sleeping with oh and he sleeps with alot of people behind his wifes back why am i saying this because i use to hang with him everday and i seen it all!
so right he cheats all the time
pow

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Oct 21, 2012
i have seen what its like in matt and bobbie jo's house matt and bobbie jo beat on eachother bobbie jo sells drugs just as fast as both of them can take them shes took all her percings out and changed her hair color so that she can see matt in jail pretending to be her sister theirs an order of protection against them they arnt supose to see eachother she also killed matts dogs and tryed to blame it on someone else!
i use to be a freind

Ogdensburg, NY

#19 Oct 21, 2012
her and matt use everyone! bobbie jo daughter use to be a gool girl look now she uses her mothers id to go drinking shes doing pills like crazy and its all becasue bobbie joe isnt a good mother
in the know

Mexico, NY

#20 Oct 21, 2012
pot thieves, thats what they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gouverneur couple accept plea following meth ch... Sat tying 6
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, The Dark Triad Fri Reporter 3
arric Fri no name 1
Psychology of Gang Stalking, Bullying, Organize... Fri Remote Control 1
What is Gaslighting? Fri Dont Tell Anybody... 1
Gaslighting, Slander, Gossip & Lies Fri OMG Did You Hear 1
Dear Topix Moderator Fri hypocrites 17
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE