First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
What happens to a baby when you carry it and then it died and noone knows why is it murder or natural cause some say murder and some say nothing but a friend of mine had that happen to them and now people tell them her she is a murder to there unborn child.Please need top judge there slef not everyone else problem and it is wrong for them to do this to my friend.
dont matter

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
People are too quick to judge. They have ways to tell if it was murder or natural causes. If it was murder, they would have been arrested. Common sense people. People are going to believe only what they want anyways.
In the know

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Most parents will never know what happened or why... If she did everything right and the doctors didn't detect anything it was natural causes. If your friend didn't do anything to harm her or the baby she shouldn't let people get to her. Some people will judge this post. So why put it up? What if your friend reads this, she will fEel awfUl if people talk bad...

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
that is what being said about her she was carring the baby and when she went to dr the dr said it was gone i'm not trying to make people think she did she does because of people talking about her and her unborn child and she is really depressed and she need people to understand it was not her fault so i'm posting this so people will understand ok the talk around town is not true she is a nice and person and loved her child she was having and she misses and loves her to death.
how many months

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
How many months was she? Miscarriage??

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
21 weeks 6 days and stillborn she had a Amnio at 16 week 6 days in nov 15 and when she went back in dec 13 it had no heartbeat but on nov 19 she was told she had placenta previa and the dr said she was ok so now she think she did something wrong to the baby but i know she wouldn't do anything to her child so wish people would stop and let her heal and i'm trying to find a place for her to get some help if anyone know any place or a group that can help her please let us know please adn thank you.
fact is

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
the fact is that most sexually active women will miscarry before even realizing they were pregnant at least once in their lives. my condolences to your friend.
mister kyle

Lake Placid, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
really tho I thought this was about casey sharlow abusing her baby that's why CPS took away her child....casey I hope you never get your son back, everybody knows that negleck charge you got the judge will realize your a dead beat mother that smokes weeed right in front of your child and drive a car drunk with him in the back, I was there casey I know this happened for a fact so nobody tell me otherwise, totally gross and scummy, Belmont courts, there you go, your doin better casey, keep up the good work grimeball. LMFAO !!!

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
I don't know casey but this post is about baby death not cps or taking child way from parent ok but i wish not to tell her name because she afraid people will judge her ok.
so sorry for her loss

Pulaski, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
If the placenta seperated from the baby there is nothing that could have been done. she don't need to feel guilty, it isn't her fault. No one will judge her, i hope she finds peace with her self. and as hard as it is she needs to grieve for a while and someday move on, my heart goes out to this person and i don't know her. God only gives a person what they can handle. May God be with her.
Spare Me

Ogdensburg, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Seems to me,if you were a true friend and genuinely cared about this girl,you wouldnt be putting something so personal about her on Topix.
your good friend

Mexico, NY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
You did nothing wrong.Your baby was stillborn and things like that happen more times than anyone knows about.Please don't ever feel it was your fault or anyone else's fault because there are freak of nature accidents that occur like that all the time and although it is heart breaking to lose a baby in time you will get past it and each day will get easier for you.God has a reason for everything he/she does and we may not understand everything or the reasons why things like that happen,but it was an accident.So,do NOT ever think this was your fault.I know who this about and you know it isn't anything that you did wrong.You're baby girl is an angel now and she is with your father being taken care of and being watched over by God,so think of her as being safe especially since your dad is there with her. She is okay and you will get to meet her again someday,until then keep her close to your heart and just never forget her!
disallussioned vet

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Sometimes heaven needs a little angel. We donot always need to know what happen. My heart goes out to the family. The what ifs does nobody anygood. There is no do overs

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2013
I'm but there are people a this site that are calling here a murder so i put this on here so people would know the truth so please don't think i'm trying to make sure people know the truth about her baby death ok.
Online or call

Ogdensburg, NY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Hospice would have the advice you need, there are support groups and they offer counseling.They helped me after my husband died and he died suddenly of a heart attack.
survey says

Mexico, NY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
kimberly smith is one of the nastiest pigs i would name from the burg

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
thank you i will tell her that and thank you the information she will like that i know she need the support and i thank the people who is trying to help her and give her the streght to go on.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Will are you sure that is what really happen and that she did do thing to it because i baby don't just died because u have a test and people keep say that she did nothing wrong but she is having trouble with it then you know she did something to it and she is not tell anyone or admining that she the dr will find out and then she and her partner or husband will know and if it was natural cause then people need to leave her own ok.
Why

Potsdam, NY

#20 Feb 1, 2013
I know you are trying to help your friend but Topix is not the place to look for information!!!
Livid

Syracuse, NY

#21 Feb 1, 2013
topic2011 wrote:
Will are you sure that is what really happen and that she did do thing to it because i baby don't just died because u have a test and people keep say that she did nothing wrong but she is having trouble with it then you know she did something to it and she is not tell anyone or admining that she the dr will find out and then she and her partner or husband will know and if it was natural cause then people need to leave her own ok.
Because she feels bad and depressed about it does not mean she hurt her baby or did something to lose it. Someone very close to my heart also lost her baby when she was 7 months along. Went in for her ultrasound and no heartbeat. How dare people say things like that? It is so traumatizing to mothers who have to carry and deliver a baby that they are never going to take home. Shame on people for thinking that way (unless the mother did drugs or other unhealthy things). It is way more common than you may think, do some research on stillborn pregnancies you may learn a thing or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Problem in Ogdenburg 41 min Just me 4
Bullying At Work? Mobbing is On The Rise! 1 hr Educating U 4
any local machine shops (Mar '14) Thu Information 6
The lodge in Morristown, NY (Jan '12) Oct 8 Jessie 32
Ogdensburg wants improved service from Time War... (Feb '14) Sep '14 barf 20
Ogdensburg vows to enforce sidewalk snow removal (Feb '14) Sep '14 Jim 15
Ogdensburg man accused of sending nude pictures... Sep '14 concerned 11
Ogdensburg Dating
Find my Match

Ogdensburg Jobs