ew yer gross

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

ya b/c u let them hang out in school all the time along w/ ur nasty thongs ! ewww.
cover your shitt up
city guy

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

kristie king has big boobs

Since: May 10

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

i dont where thongs all the time srry but i dont like shit goin up mi ass unlike sum pplnd of course ud b the 1 lookin at mi tits
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

katie your like 12 why the hell r u showin off yer tits and proud of it. thats skanky. You should probly put some clothes on and take pics before you post your myspace on here.

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

dude for 1 im 16 nd for 2 wat i do is mi buissness so mind ya own

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

katie loves yooh wrote:
dude for 1 im 16 nd for 2 wat i do is mi buissness so mind ya own
I agree with Anonymous. You have giant hairy man arms and zits all over your face. I don't know who touched you when you were a child that makes you think you should act like this for attention from men, but you should seriously have a little dignity for yourself. What is wrong with you? In most of those pictures when you're looking up, you have a dead eye. That's not sexy, it's just skanky. And I love how you plaster your business out there like a hooker and then you tell people to mind their business. That's classic.

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

nd yet its kinda funny i dont hide behind a screen name! whos the bitc*h now ntn but fake ass pll up on here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

katie loves yooh wrote:
nd yet its kinda funny i dont hide behind a screen name! whos the bitc*h now ntn but fake ass pll up on here
You don't hide behind a screen name? I don't think you understand how this works. You see, I assume "katie loves yooh" is not your legal name, hence "screen name." And exactly as I predicted, you try to point the finger at other people on this site instead of looking at any points I brought up about you. Typical stupid trash.
TicTacToe

Lorraine, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Scratchy McGroin wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't hide behind a screen name? I don't think you understand how this works. You see, I assume "katie loves yooh" is not your legal name, hence "screen name." And exactly as I predicted, you try to point the finger at other people on this site instead of looking at any points I brought up about you. Typical stupid trash.
Being a little harsh tonight Scatchy. I know you tend to be self righteous, but cut the girl some slack. Pointing the finger at oneself is only as easy as looking in a mirror and stoping long enough to understand how did you arrive at this point.
new york princess

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

duh i say who i am nd yet yooh dont show ur name scratchy what kind of name is that do yooh got crabs or sumthin

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

You guys sound like you in high school or wish you still in high school. Should have an O-burg Topix -High school Edition
dude

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

lol i no rite and yea i am in high school and hate the drama and websites like these

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

duh i say who i am nd yet yooh dont show ur name scratchy what kind of name is that do yooh got crabs or sumthin

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

katie loves yooh wrote:
Wow that gets funnier every time you say it. You know, the way you slaughter the English language, when I picture you speaking all I can hear is, "duh dur dur dur duh dur dur." Seriously though, why are you so offended when somebody is suggesting you should have a little dignity for yourself? Get that retarded dead eye look under control and pick up a book.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Katie, if you don't learn to spell & speak in an appropriate fashion, you will not have any kind of future. Look around, little girl, this will be life.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

katie loves yooh wrote:
This above post is a perfect example of why Scratchy told you to pick up a book. Katie, you can't even spell a simple three letter word. That is, at the very least, borderline retarded. There is something seriously wrong when a sixteen yr. old cannot spell, you or and.
PreFrontalCortex

Lorraine, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

katie loves yooh wrote:
Katie is doing this on purpose people. Like we try to be sarcastic and witty? She is doing this on purpose..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More charges expected against Amish girls' kidn... 9 hr insider 3
What is Topix? 20 hr an old friend 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
snaggle tooth loosey Aug 18 not surprised 1
2003 windstar Aug 14 Corky 4
Ogd Police Dept. (Nov '13) Aug 14 moron hunter 59
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ogdensburg News, Events & Info