Its the one that is cleanest.
lol

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Your kidding right...lmao
upset

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Gerald chamberlin and his heffer he calls a gf. Their place is loaded with beautiful stuff everywhere that I know for a fact MCDONALDS salary won't pay for, hmmm I wonder how they get all the beautiful stuff from flipping burgers! Doesn't happen and I think we all know how they afford such extravagent items in their belmont pad, its only a matter of time before they get figured out and caught. Soon hopefully!
booger

Dexter, NY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
upset wrote:
Gerald chamberlin and his heffer he calls a gf. Their place is loaded with beautiful stuff everywhere that I know for a fact MCDONALDS salary won't pay for, hmmm I wonder how they get all the beautiful stuff from flipping burgers! Doesn't happen and I think we all know how they afford such extravagent items in their belmont pad, its only a matter of time before they get figured out and caught. Soon hopefully!
yard sales?
Lowblo

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2012
What about the guy with the harleys? Four wheeler, and dirtbike? How does that happen;-)
bob

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
booger wrote:
<quoted text>
yard sales?
def not yard sales, lol this is major money electronics and all kinds of luxory stuff. must be awesome to be a burger flipper and have just as nice stuff as a nurse or doctor
only me

Dexter, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Hey upset,
Jealous much?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Bust in Ogdensburg 28 min xxx 1
Who thinks Lil Wayne is gorgeous? (Nov '10) 4 hr lysol the seat 9
Would you like to be a moderator of your own fo... Tue Restricted Speech 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages