wondering

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Has anyone heard about Diane Thomas Stabbing Kevin McCallister 3 times in chest, stomach and the back? Heard she is in jail on 75,000 bail.

“love ogdensburg”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Oh my... I hope he didn't lose his buzz along with his blood. Poor guy.
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Diane happens to be one of my best friends. She has a heart of gold and would never "just stab" someone. She was prolly backed into a corner and was defending herself. If I had the money I would bail her out this instant.
UR a Trash Talker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

hate to say it but i am with moi on this one
prove it

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

How do you justify stabbing someone in the stomach, the chest, and the back.
Maybe he was trying to get away and she stabbed the back
Maybe she stabbed him in the back first, then he turned and she tried to finish him.

This may be a good one..........
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I hear the guy is a real a-hole.
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

UR a Trash Talker wrote:
hate to say it but i am with moi on this one
Thank you, UR.
UR a Trash Talker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I use to hang out with her too she would never just stab someone. she had to of fear for he life.
yah yah

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

She is a wackjob. They were prolly fighting over who got the last hit of the stem. She is missing a few screws up there. She already ran him over with his car.
Deb13669

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Didn't she stab Melvin Perry last year multiple times, sending him to ICU???
Deb13669

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Didn't she stab Melvin Perry last year multiple times during a fight, sending him to ICU???
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

yah yah wrote:
She is a wackjob. They were prolly fighting over who got the last hit of the stem. She is missing a few screws up there. She already ran him over with his car.
That's funny, the Diane I know does not drive nor would she get behind the wheel of a car, especially after losing her relatives to a drunk driver some years ago.
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Deb13669 wrote:
Didn't she stab Melvin Perry last year multiple times, sending him to ICU???
Not that I am aware of.
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

yah yah wrote:
Why don't you use your real name? Because you lack the balls to say it to her face?
heaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

diana would not stab someone.....she is a good person...she is my cuz and she has a heart..that is so true y she wont drive is bc of the people she lose
now please

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

yah yah wrote:
. well put . Crack has got the best of her. Half the time she doesn't know if she is coming or going. These people on here that say there her best friends. u must not party at night with her. She is a freak. Alot of people choose not to be around her because she has no morals for what she does. Especcially when she shows flashes her utters.lol
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Stupidity_Magnet wrote:
It was bound to happen "Skinny" use the time to get treatment.
She hates to be called that.

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Moi wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, the Diane I know does not drive nor would she get behind the wheel of a car, especially after losing her relatives to a drunk driver some years ago.
Actually Diane just got arrested for unlicenced operation of a motor vehicle two weeks ago. Everyone in town calls her Skinny and has for years. She might hate it, but it's what everyone has always called her and still does. Diane isn't the Diane you knew when you lived here Moi.
Moi

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Grammar_Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Diane just got arrested for unlicenced operation of a motor vehicle two weeks ago. Everyone in town calls her Skinny and has for years. She might hate it, but it's what everyone has always called her and still does. Diane isn't the Diane you knew when you lived here Moi.
I stayed at her house a few years back...she told me then she would never drive...things change I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Ogdensburg Forum right now

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Workplace Bullying? Can't talk about it? 8 min Ansen 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Poor for ever 6,192
wow 2 hr Joshua 2
Vernsey-Ogdensburg 4 hr grrr 21
kevin carmody status? 7 hr Wondering 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,290
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Apr 18 YUP 16,736
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance