Lovely One

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Wow. There's a name I haven't thought of in years. There were pictures on the piano in their house of the old man with President Ford & Nixon and other high profile people. Who owns that property now? That house is freakin' awesome or at least it was back then.
Bracy

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

they still live there..they owned the movie theater and the movie store..
observer

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Really, I thought they moved up on the Morristown road. They both died. Frank juniors wife has the video store and movie house.
Not sure what happened to the 2 boys.
I have been wrong before
observer

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

The camp on the river was really something else.
Servants quarters, huge fireplace, etc.
RAID

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

isn't that the purple colored house in the same block as Medicine Place? think its an antique palce or something like that now
Bracy

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

your right then,they do live up on the Morristown Road..Didnt realize you were talking about the father..Sorry..i forget their were 2 Frank's..
observer

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

No need to be sorry Mr. Bracy.
I think the mother and father both have deceased, also Frank jr.
Two boys left that I know of.
Yes the old house kind of has the look of a castle and is an antique place now. But the color is a little crazy.
just sayin

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Judged:

yeah the house on state st is "ugly" that horrid hot pink takes away from the awesome stonework.This house is not owned by augsburys.there are alot of wealthy ppl in zeroburg...but kind of silly to post that on here, too many robberies and break-ins in this town.
Hmm

Mohawk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

I'm pretty sure that one of them is still living in the camp on the river up near Morristown, but I'm not sure which person it is. The last name is still the same, they get a newspaper there during the summer, I think.
LMAO

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Trina Petrie and Jessica Middlemiss, said they are from wealthy famiies! LMAO

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

That color breaks my heart.

Remember when all the little dogs were there years ago?
Lovely One

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

just sayin wrote:
yeah the house on state st is "ugly" that horrid hot pink takes away from the awesome stonework.
Omg. Why would anyone paint that beautiful, old, stone house pink?! Blasphemy!
Lovely One

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Left The Burg Years Ago wrote:
Remember when all the little dogs were there years ago?
I remember those little dogs. They scratched the hell out of a friends car & the old man paid hundreds of dollars for a new paint job. Yapping lil' bastids.
Employee

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Connie lives on 37 on the way to Morristown if that's what you're talking about, she doesn't own the movie theatre anymore though, it recently received new owners. She's a nice lady, I worked for her.
Anonymous

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

I think the Sullivan family that own all the Jreck sub chains are one of the richest families along with the Misserts that own A.J. Missert's,the family that owns Howland Pump-don't know their names,Ty Smith that lives on Proctor ave. and owns the bowling alley and Dr. and Linda Tiernan-Smith that live down on Proctor Ave.
bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Linda Tiernan-Smith is the biggest b*tch around. Thinks she is Mrs. Trump or something. Always thought she was better than everybody and that she was "attractive", what a laugh!!!
Anonymous

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

bored wrote:
Linda Tiernan-Smith is the biggest b*tch around. Thinks she is Mrs. Trump or something. Always thought she was better than everybody and that she was "attractive", what a laugh!!!
I SO AGREE WITH YOU!! SHE IS A BITCH AND THINKS SHE'S THE SHIT!!! SHE IS SO FAKE AND SHE'S AN ARROGANT,CONCEITED BITCH THAT NO ONE CAN STAND,BUT SHE HAS A LONG WAYS TO GO TO WALK IN IVANA TRUMP'S SHOES OR THE OTHER MRS.TRUMP-MARLA MAPLES! HA HA!
observer

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Right on the money. Linda thinks she's just it.
The Ty Smith family is up there until the old man passes, then Erin takes over. Oh boy.
just sayin

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

linda tiernan is a bitch...fake at that! Some people forget where they came from, I think she got tossed out of nursing school (yrs ago) got caught with her boyfriend in her room...rumor has it anyway...too funny to see her in her bikini top, high heels and shorty shorts playing in her garden on proctor...she stops traffic for the wrong reason....lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Topix? 6 hr an old friend 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
snaggle tooth loosey Aug 18 not surprised 1
2003 windstar Aug 14 Corky 4
Ogd Police Dept. (Nov '13) Aug 14 moron hunter 59
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ogdensburg News, Events & Info