new years eve beating in Belmont

new years eve beating in Belmont

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted with Oburg

Ogdensburg, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I saw the cowards who beat up Tommy Sawyer and his brother in Belmont New years eve. the ganged up on him, then took him to the ground and kicked the crap out of them. then when the coppers came they ran. hmmm who in Oburg beats up people, only if he has someone do the dirty work, and then runs. why that would be jordan hazelton, fred, lane and a couple of their buddies. when are they gonna thow that piece of cowardly shit in a cell?
lol

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
why because Tom pounded Freds gayass cousin or uncle... Melvin? Whatever the inbred pukes are.
dur

Mexico, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Involved
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Melvin likes to act all tough, It's a good thing he got what he deserved. Isn't he the one who robbed Stewarts with a candy bar. He must have thougt, it was a "Payday" candy bar. Or maybe he thought it was "100,000 dollar bar".
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
nobody cares wrote:
Melvin likes to act all tough, It's a good thing he got what he deserved. Isn't he the one who robbed Stewarts with a candy bar. He must have thougt, it was a "Payday" candy bar. Or maybe he thought it was "100,000 dollar bar".
Have you notified the police you suspect someone of robbery? Real soldiers do.
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
100 grand stoop.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you notified the police you suspect someone of robbery? Real soldiers do.
Real Soldiers, read the paper, he was already arestted for this. Why would I have to report this. Did you turn in your friends that you know are drug dealing from here to Syracuse, real rats do.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#9 Jan 7, 2013
arrested
nope

Mexico, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Actually Chris went over there and started a bunch of stuff with them then went back and got tom and they thought they were gonna beat up jordin & fred and it didn't go down that way..Chris & Tom got what they deserve ..don't go to someones house, start stuff, call his girlfriend a whore, bring your brother & his fat nasty girlfriend and think your gonna sit down and have a grand ol' time,maybe next time Chris & Tom will think twice! this fight had nothing to do with Melvin.
wonder

Massena, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
nope wrote:
Actually Chris went over there and started a bunch of stuff with them then went back and got tom and they thought they were gonna beat up jordin & fred and it didn't go down that way..Chris & Tom got what they deserve ..don't go to someones house, start stuff, call his girlfriend a whore, bring your brother & his fat nasty girlfriend and think your gonna sit down and have a grand ol' time,maybe next time Chris & Tom will think twice! this fight had nothing to do with Melvin.
what were they starting a fight in his house about?and chris is making trouble running with that guys woman near his house still? Watch what happens next....
lmao

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2013
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>what were they starting a fight in his house about?and chris is making trouble running with that guys woman near his house still? Watch what happens next....
what r saying
Amy

Sackets Harbor, NY

#15 Jan 8, 2013
I love how people are so quick to comment on things they did not even witness...just because you may have seen the fight, does not mean you were there to see what lead to it! When you enter someone's home and do not know the people in there but you are big enough to run your mouth, you better be prepared to deal with the end results! He thought he could scare a bunch of kids and then got a big surprise!! Maybe he should grow up and stop trying to be a tough guy! And if those kids did anything wrong why did the police walk away.....hmmmmmm I would say because he was at fault!
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Amy wrote:
I love how people are so quick to comment on things they did not even witness...just because you may have seen the fight, does not mean you were there to see what lead to it! When you enter someone's home and do not know the people in there but you are big enough to run your mouth, you better be prepared to deal with the end results! He thought he could scare a bunch of kids and then got a big surprise!! Maybe he should grow up and stop trying to be a tough guy! And if those kids did anything wrong why did the police walk away.....hmmmmmm I would say because he was at fault!
Who's house are we talking about? How about you tell us what happened, because you seem to be only one on here who know's the whole truth.
Amy

Sackets Harbor, NY

#17 Jan 8, 2013
That's right I do know the truth! As far as my explaining it to all on here I do not need to as if you are not the police then it is not any of your concern! But if you have an opinion I certainly hope it will be based on "the truth".
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Amy wrote:
That's right I do know the truth! As far as my explaining it to all on here I do not need to as if you are not the police then it is not any of your concern! But if you have an opinion I certainly hope it will be based on "the truth".
If you don't want to give up the truth, well that's on you. However don't get mad at others for giving up there version of the truth.
Amy

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Hitler had his version of the truth as well, are you telling me that was ok?
John P

Ogdensburg, NY

#20 Jan 8, 2013
I saw the whole thing, They were shooting heroine in there cocks then jumped him... then shot heroine in HIS cock
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Amy wrote:
Hitler had his version of the truth as well, are you telling me that was ok?
Yes, it was OK for Hitler to have his own version of the truth, even though we didn't agree with it. It was the truth as he saw it, just like it is the truth as you see it. We may not always agree, but everybody is entitled to thier own version of the truth. And everybody is entitled to talk about thier version of what they think they saw. You however, have no right to tell them, that they cannot talk, about what they saw.
tower man

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 8, 2013
its not the first time someone got pounded in belmont and wont be the last
Amy

Avon, CT

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Omg you are so retarded!!! I'm lmao!!!! Do you know which amendment that is? Oh wait I will give you time to google that lol.....this conversation is over I prefer to debate only with people that know what they are talking about!! So as you exercise your 1st amendment right you may want to use your 5th amendment right because I utilize to my 2nd amendment right!!!! Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who thinks the seaway festival is more crappier... (Jul '11) Sun Mr Smoke 35
Step By Step files lawsuit against Ogdensburg a... Sun Mr Stick it To Me 7
Ogdensburg Re-Zoning Psychiatric Center? Sun Xxxx 3
Employee Morale? Break them down and Mold them ... Jul 31 Boss Is Bully 2
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? Jul 23 _Evil-_-Bill_ 8
News Sen. Ritchie wona t back Assembly borrowing bil... Jun '15 Sheriff LongMeir 1
The Psychopathic, Narcissistic, Corporate Middl... Jun '15 Miss Management 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages