disgusted with Oburg

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I saw the cowards who beat up Tommy Sawyer and his brother in Belmont New years eve. the ganged up on him, then took him to the ground and kicked the crap out of them. then when the coppers came they ran. hmmm who in Oburg beats up people, only if he has someone do the dirty work, and then runs. why that would be jordan hazelton, fred, lane and a couple of their buddies. when are they gonna thow that piece of cowardly shit in a cell?
lol

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

why because Tom pounded Freds gayass cousin or uncle... Melvin? Whatever the inbred pukes are.
dur

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Involved
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Melvin likes to act all tough, It's a good thing he got what he deserved. Isn't he the one who robbed Stewarts with a candy bar. He must have thougt, it was a "Payday" candy bar. Or maybe he thought it was "100,000 dollar bar".
Interesting guy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

nobody cares wrote:
Melvin likes to act all tough, It's a good thing he got what he deserved. Isn't he the one who robbed Stewarts with a candy bar. He must have thougt, it was a "Payday" candy bar. Or maybe he thought it was "100,000 dollar bar".
Have you notified the police you suspect someone of robbery? Real soldiers do.
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

100 grand stoop.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you notified the police you suspect someone of robbery? Real soldiers do.
Real Soldiers, read the paper, he was already arestted for this. Why would I have to report this. Did you turn in your friends that you know are drug dealing from here to Syracuse, real rats do.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

arrested
nope

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Actually Chris went over there and started a bunch of stuff with them then went back and got tom and they thought they were gonna beat up jordin & fred and it didn't go down that way..Chris & Tom got what they deserve ..don't go to someones house, start stuff, call his girlfriend a whore, bring your brother & his fat nasty girlfriend and think your gonna sit down and have a grand ol' time,maybe next time Chris & Tom will think twice! this fight had nothing to do with Melvin.
wonder

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

nope wrote:
Actually Chris went over there and started a bunch of stuff with them then went back and got tom and they thought they were gonna beat up jordin & fred and it didn't go down that way..Chris & Tom got what they deserve ..don't go to someones house, start stuff, call his girlfriend a whore, bring your brother & his fat nasty girlfriend and think your gonna sit down and have a grand ol' time,maybe next time Chris & Tom will think twice! this fight had nothing to do with Melvin.
what were they starting a fight in his house about?and chris is making trouble running with that guys woman near his house still? Watch what happens next....
lmao

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

wonder wrote:
<quoted text>what were they starting a fight in his house about?and chris is making trouble running with that guys woman near his house still? Watch what happens next....
what r saying
Amy

Sackets Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I love how people are so quick to comment on things they did not even witness...just because you may have seen the fight, does not mean you were there to see what lead to it! When you enter someone's home and do not know the people in there but you are big enough to run your mouth, you better be prepared to deal with the end results! He thought he could scare a bunch of kids and then got a big surprise!! Maybe he should grow up and stop trying to be a tough guy! And if those kids did anything wrong why did the police walk away.....hmmmmmm I would say because he was at fault!
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Amy wrote:
I love how people are so quick to comment on things they did not even witness...just because you may have seen the fight, does not mean you were there to see what lead to it! When you enter someone's home and do not know the people in there but you are big enough to run your mouth, you better be prepared to deal with the end results! He thought he could scare a bunch of kids and then got a big surprise!! Maybe he should grow up and stop trying to be a tough guy! And if those kids did anything wrong why did the police walk away.....hmmmmmm I would say because he was at fault!
Who's house are we talking about? How about you tell us what happened, because you seem to be only one on here who know's the whole truth.
Amy

Sackets Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

That's right I do know the truth! As far as my explaining it to all on here I do not need to as if you are not the police then it is not any of your concern! But if you have an opinion I certainly hope it will be based on "the truth".
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Amy wrote:
That's right I do know the truth! As far as my explaining it to all on here I do not need to as if you are not the police then it is not any of your concern! But if you have an opinion I certainly hope it will be based on "the truth".
If you don't want to give up the truth, well that's on you. However don't get mad at others for giving up there version of the truth.
Amy

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hitler had his version of the truth as well, are you telling me that was ok?
John P

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I saw the whole thing, They were shooting heroine in there cocks then jumped him... then shot heroine in HIS cock
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Amy wrote:
Hitler had his version of the truth as well, are you telling me that was ok?
Yes, it was OK for Hitler to have his own version of the truth, even though we didn't agree with it. It was the truth as he saw it, just like it is the truth as you see it. We may not always agree, but everybody is entitled to thier own version of the truth. And everybody is entitled to talk about thier version of what they think they saw. You however, have no right to tell them, that they cannot talk, about what they saw.
tower man

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

its not the first time someone got pounded in belmont and wont be the last
Amy

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Omg you are so retarded!!! I'm lmao!!!! Do you know which amendment that is? Oh wait I will give you time to google that lol.....this conversation is over I prefer to debate only with people that know what they are talking about!! So as you exercise your 1st amendment right you may want to use your 5th amendment right because I utilize to my 2nd amendment right!!!! Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Ogdensburg Forum right now

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Selfie Support Group Forming 1 hr just cant picture it 2
Ogdensburg bowling alley needs modernization!! 1 hr you bash allies not pins 15
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
Ogdensburg man accused of sending nude pictures... Wed you are next 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
Ogd Police Dept. (Nov '13) Jul 6 Patriot 58
Ogdensburg wants improved service from Time War... Jul 5 anything to complain 5
•••
•••
•••
Ogdensburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000