Utica, NY

#4 Dec 1, 2012
tabatha28 wrote:
Just wondering- jw
Ts-thought so
News

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
It is supposed to be used for local news and happenings and intelligent debate. Throw it in a town where the news is centered around drug activity and nothing ever happens and there is little intelligence and you have Ogdensburg Topix. Adults that wet their drunken and drugged pants over typing the most awesome insults a five year old can muster and hitting Post Comment. Welcome.
Dootie

Dexter, NY

#6 Dec 1, 2012
My belief is it was intended to be a community bulletin board to post local events in the community,but Ogdensburg uses it as a gossip mill.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Thats what i thought. I dont get y SO many people have to sit here a just talk shit. But hell when u have no life u gotta do something.
JW STFU TY

Ithaca, NY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
tabatha28 wrote:
Thats what i thought. I dont get y SO many people have to sit here a just talk shit. But hell when u have no life u gotta do something.
Really? How about your spelling and starting a thread with jw. Just wondering why you are so perfect in your ignorance and bliss. Perhaps you believe Topix was meant for social commentary. On the other hand, you have used it for slamming your friends, enemies, and people you do not even know. A form of entertainment for the mass culture who have been left behind by the truly innovative things like music, art, and drama. Stage drama, not psycho drama. But then again this is Topix, second none to the Facebook stalkers. Can you comprehend all of this now Tabatha28? Or should I say Tabaduh? Good eveniong to youse!
who cares

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 1, 2012
JW STFU TY wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How about your spelling and starting a thread with jw. Just wondering why you are so perfect in your ignorance and bliss. Perhaps you believe Topix was meant for social commentary. On the other hand, you have used it for slamming your friends, enemies, and people you do not even know. A form of entertainment for the mass culture who have been left behind by the truly innovative things like music, art, and drama. Stage drama, not psycho drama. But then again this is Topix, second none to the Facebook stalkers. Can you comprehend all of this now Tabatha28? Or should I say Tabaduh? Good eveniong to youse!
Your putting her spelling down, but you should go back and do some proofreading there yourself, buddy. Tell them Tabatha to KMA. TY
JW STFU TY

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 1, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Your putting her spelling down, but you should go back and do some proofreading there yourself, buddy. Tell them Tabatha to KMA. TY
The words were misspelled intentionally so you would not feel so bad. Do you understand now? Or should I again say stfu and kma tyvm!

nobody cares is the point of Topix Ogdensburg. Wait for it..........biotch!
Jeesh

Dexter, NY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
I wonder what these "spell check" people are like in real life? Are they rude and anal ?

Tabatha seems like a nice gal.
JW STFU TY

Ithaca, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Wow! I can also jude the posts with pretty little pictures. Unfortunately they did not have sp erm or douche bag or skank emblems. Oh well. KMA-MF!
yuck

Pittsford, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
JW STFU TY wrote:
<quoted text>
tabatha is a vision of loveliness
yuck

Pittsford, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
JW STFU TY wrote:
Wow! I can also jude the posts with pretty little pictures. Unfortunately they did not have sp erm or douche bag or skank emblems. Oh well. KMA-MF!
your posts need a spongebob embalm
hmm

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
News wrote:
It is supposed to be used for local news and happenings and intelligent debate. Throw it in a town where the news is centered around drug activity and nothing ever happens and there is little intelligence and you have Ogdensburg Topix. Adults that wet their drunken and drugged pants over typing the most awesome insults a five year old can muster and hitting Post Comment. Welcome.
I love how everyone says ogdensburg is so bad and uses topix for drama well buddy massena has just as much drugs skanks and drama as ogdensburg go on their topix mr innocent ..... You sicken me
who cares

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2012
JW STFU TY wrote:
Oh my god, that was so funny, I can't stop laughing. Please stop I can't take it, I laughed so hard my side aches. How do you come up with such funny material? Do you write your own lines? Are you a stand comedien? Do you know that you are not funny at all? Biotch scumbag
who cares

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2012
JW STFU TY wrote:
<quoted text>
The words were misspelled intentionally so you would not feel so bad. Do you understand now? Or should I again say stfu and kma tyvm!
nobody cares is the point of Topix Ogdensburg. Wait for it..........biotch!
No they were not. Here you don't have to wait for it bitch.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Wow grammer school cool. An i dont bash friends. Oh an unlike most i use my name oh wait for it.......... and my pic. So if u dont like what i say oh well to bad. Get over it. I only asked what topix was really for but like ALWAYS someone has to act like an fucktard.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 1, 2012
JW STFU TY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh an did i hurt ur feeling in someway. I dont care if u dont like anything i have to say or ask. Let me take all of this in and may i say I wasnt put here to please u so think what u want its mind over matter. Need i say more.
throb bob

Ithaca, NY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
tabatha28 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh an did i hurt ur feeling in someway. I dont care if u dont like anything i have to say or ask. Let me take all of this in and may i say I wasnt put here to please u so think what u want its mind over matter. Need i say more.
"its mind over matter" perhaps you are right here miss priss. your mind does not matter to me or other topix readers. who cares if that is your name and pic, in reality you were not put here to please anyone, so get over yourself. the photo is probably fake and the self righteous (fourth grade) mentality? please ..talk to the hand. let me guess..........burger king, night shift trainee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec 3 Drug Dealer 7
News Ogdensburg woman charged with third meth-relate... Nov 30 Curious 1
News Clarkson researchers making storage of wood pel... Nov 28 Nosey is as nosey... 8
News Former North Country cop rejects 15-year prison... Nov 25 Slap it to Harry 1
News St. Lawrence County legislators vote tonight on... Oct '17 nope 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages